Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because his mother had a warped sense of humour?

He probably grumbled when she tried to get him out of bed in the mornings, making her call him three times. Then said he didn't want to wear that particular school uniform, why couldn't she have carefully laundered and ironed another one. Shouted that he didn't like sausages, he wanted something else (not specified) for breakfast, even though the day before he had said he would like to have sausages not bacon sarnie, and had to be chastised all through breakfast in order to make sure he ate it in time to do his violin practice.
:)

'Lo Sugar! :)

He probably grumbled when she tried to get him out of bed in the mornings, making her call him three times. Then said he didn't want to wear that particular school uniform, why couldn't she have carefully laundered and ironed another one. Shouted that he didn't like sausages, he wanted something else (not specified) for breakfast, even though the day before he had said he would like to have sausages not bacon sarnie, and had to be chastised all through breakfast in order to make sure he ate it in time to do his violin practice.

'Lo Sugar! :)

Ha ha ha

Hello, Honey :)

Now ... violin practice ... Do you think that Stéphane Grappelli's mother had difficulty in getting him to take up the bow on a regular basis?

Ha ha ha

Hello, Honey :)

Now ... violin practice ... Do you think that Stéphane Grappelli's mother had difficulty in getting him to take up the bow on a regular basis?

I bet she did.

Piglet is actually making a reasonable sound these days - gasp of amazement! I was like, No no, please no! when she chose the violin.

She plays Boat to Inverie (nearly as nicely as this, LOL).

I used to smoke Camels! I obviously am a Dr. Although after recently reading that Boris Johnson told Malaysian women they could get a good husband if they came to Britain to do a degree, I am wondering if I got the wrong idea in focussing so hard on my studies!

But when I could get hold of them, I smoked filterless Sullivan Powell sobranies :devil:.

4619824136_ee44b72044_m.jpg

I used to smoke Camels! I obviously am a Dr. Although after recently reading that Boris Johnson told Malaysian women they could get a good husband if they came to Britain to do a degree, I am wondering if I got the wrong idea in focussing so hard on my studies!

But when I could get hold of them, I smoked filterless Sullivan Powell sobranies :devil:.

4619824136_ee44b72044_m.jpg

Oh but I hated Camels. There was something about that 'toastie' taste of (of American fags) that got up my throat something cruel and that soft paper wrapping was no good at all; squashed pack or nothing!. Even the English-made ones were little better. And the metal tins for holding them were impossible to get, although I did manage to get one for Stuevessant.

Sobranie tobacco, however, is a different story. I only managed Sullivans once, but Balkan Sobranie were always a favourite, particularly the Black ones.

Oh but I hated Camels. There was something about that 'toastie' taste of (of American fags) that got up my throat something cruel and that soft paper wrapping was no good at all; squashed pack or nothing!. Even the English-made ones were little better. And the metal tins for holding them were impossible to get, although I did manage to get one for Stuevessant.

Sobranie tobacco, however, is a different story. I only managed Sullivans once, but Balkan Sobranie were always a favourite, particularly the Black ones.

Personally, I prefer Ceclia Bartoli - although she's really a mezzo-soprano :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back