Submission went thru last night. Today it says no submissions

Magickalgirl

Virgin
I submitted my story last night, and it said, "story submitted," and showed it "pending!" This morning my members page shows No Submissions!

Anyone have any advice or previous experiences with this? I don't know if I should resubmit, risking wasting the time and resources of Literotica.com or just wait and see? How long? 2-3 days? Ugh!
:(

I submitted my story last night, and it said, "story submitted," and showed it "pending!" This morning my members page shows No Submissions!

Anyone have any advice or previous experiences with this? I don't know if I should resubmit, risking wasting the time and resources of Literotica.com or just wait and see? How long? 2-3 days? Ugh!
:(

the editors' forum isn't the right place to be with this.

there have been glitches with the site in recent days/weeks.

if you have an issue with your submission, best to PM Laurel (the site owner). she may take a little while to get back to you, though.

a good place to post threads like these is in the Authors' Hangout. That way you can find out if others are having the same kind of problem.

a link to the AH is here: click

Is the pending in blue? If it is that means it is not in the cache yet to be made live. When you see the pending has turned black with the next days date, that's when it will go live.

Also whatever you do, don't click pending when its blue, you'll put it back at the bottom of the list.

Back