Corrupting Big Brother (closed for Gabe619)

As Harry watched his wife suck and lick Cathy's juices from her fingers he cum, hard and long, deep inside his wife. He had almost forgotten what that felt like. He held her hips tight as he bucked inside her, emptying his balls again, second time that day, into a wet pussy.

"God, Julie, that was amazing. Does Cathy taste good?" He asked breathlessly as his softening cock slipped from Julies pussy.

From outside Kyle grinned and backed up, out of sight. he walked over to the BBQ and began making noise as if he was cooking more meat or sorting out the grill. enough noise that those inside his kitchen would hear him. He made sure his back was to the kitchen windows though so they would think he hadn't seen a thing.

***

Feeling his sister trying to break free of his hold, Tommy considered letting her. She now knew who was in charge, she had said as much and her body was proving to him the fact that right now it belonged to him alone. Instead though he held her donw harder, his grip stronger, squeezing her wrists hard, pulling her arms up and grabbing both wrists in one hand, holding them up out the way. Now with a free hand he reached down and squeezed one of her breasts hard, wanting her to feel pain, then he slapped them, once, twice, three times, so hard he left red marks on the smooth skin.

"Such a slut." He almost whispered in admiration, because she was his slut now. "Your my property from now on, slut, remember that."

He reached down between them, not stopping his thrusts inside her even for a second. His fingertips found her clit, pushed and rubbed slowly, then gripped it and pinched it, his nails digging into the soft flesh.
 
As Julie groaned from the feel of Harry's release deep inside her she licked the remnants of Cathy's juices from her fingers before she panted a yes to her husband. She wasn't able to make any other noises, much less more words. She felt her legs give and slowly she slipped to the floor, feeling the cool tile resting against her and cooling her just slightly. Resting her head against the cabinet doors she tried to gather her strength, much less her breath.

She heard noises outside and knew Kyle had returned, but she still couldn't rush to get herself dressed, at least not for a little while.

***********************

Cathy watched Julie slipped to the floor, a soft laugh leaving her, "It is about time you relaxed some Julie, you deserve it."

Her eyes moved from Julie's form in time to hear her husband begin making noise in the back yard. She assumed it was his way of letting everyone know he was back, but didn't surprise her in the least. She smiled to Harry, seeing his eyes widen a bit, "Take your time. I will keep him busy so you and Julie can get your barrings."

She started past him but stopped, leaned into him and whispered, "Your next." She gripped Harry's bare ass, letting her nails slip across his skin before she walked away. Cathy was grinning by the time she emerged from the house, "Hi baby. We wondered where you ran off to," she said as she shut the door and headed over to Kyle.

*******************************

Sherri groaned at the feel of Tommy's hands gripping her wrist even harder. As he pulled both her hands above her head, her back arched into him even more. She shuttered as his hand gripped her breast hard, pain being the intention and she soaked it all up with a moan. She had never felt so alive before, the feel of Tommy's cock still drilling into her had her body singing and pushing the limits.

Her response to Tommy's words were layered in her moans, "Yes, Tommy, Yes!" Sherri's hips arched as his fingers rubbed along her clit, pushing her toward the next orgasm. When that changed to the pain that shot through her from his nails digging into it, Sherri couldn't stop her own body's reaction, it bucked up against his downward thrust and her voice cried out while her muscles clamped down on Tommy's cock. She felt the warmth flood her, her muscles rippling around his cock as her clit throbbed in his fingers.

Sherri knew she was hooked, knew it the moment his mouth touched her pussy, the moment his cock drove into her and now with every inch of pain he was giving her she was falling even more. She would crave this always, crave him always.
 
Harry almost jumped at Cathy's touch and her words. He was next??? Was she serious? She wanted to fuck him? She may have just had sex with his wife, ok, but to fuck Julies husband, her best friends husband? Would she really go that far? His cock twitched even as it shrank and he realised he really hoped she would. He quickly pulled his shirt back on and his boxers and jeans and as he did them up he watched his wife on the floor. She had really loved what happened, that much was obvious. He knelt beside her and took her in his arms kissing her hair as he held her.

"Julie ... honey, are you ok?" He meant about what just happened as much as was she ok physically.

Harry's mind was feeling incapable of rational thought right now. He had fucked his young daughte ronly an hour ago, pretty much raped her actually, now he had just cum in his wife, standing in their neighbours kitchen as one of those neighbours licked his wife out. It all sounded like some bad porn movie ... well ... not that bad actually, he considered with a smile.

***

"What the hell was that?" Kyle whispered forcefully at his wife as Cathy came up beside him.

He still had his back to the house, but risked a quick glance over his shoulder to let her know what he meant.

"What did you think you were doing?!"

He was upset, a little, also puzzled that his wife would do something like that especially with the neighbours, people they had known for many years. He knew Cathy was highly sexual, had a huge sex drive and loved kinky sex, but this was a different side to her even he hadn't seen before.

***

He laughed at her harshly, knowing she spoke the truth, the slut had finally been broken. He smirked as he watched her body shaking through yet another huge orgasm, felt her cunt squeeze his cock. She was entirely his now and it gave him a shot of power, of utter and complete power that he knew he was hooked on. Gone was the nervous shy boy of only a few hours ago, never again would he be that way. Now he knew what he wanted, needed, and he knew how to get it. He let his hand, the one covered in Sheri's wet juice slide back up her body, leaving a trail or juice in its wake, until his fingertips caressed the smooth skin of her neck, then slowly his fingers slipped into a choke hold and begun to tighten. He leaned into her, if possible fucking her harder, knowing he wasn't going to last much longer at all. His face was inches from her as he squeezed her neck harder, cutting of the airways, watching as she gasped for air that wasn't there anymore.

"Lets see if you survive orgasm number five, my slut." He whispered as he watched her eyes with a smile.
 
Julie glanced up at her husband's voice, a smile curving her lips, "God that was amazing Harry. The best I think we have ever had." She knew it probably had something to do with Cathy's tongue too, but Julie could care less at that point.

She reached for her husband and slowly began to stand up on shaky legs, "I would have never guessed that about Cathy." With her husband's help she got dressed before wrapping her arms around him and kissing him deeply, "We should do that again," she grinned at him.

********************

Cathy smirked at Kyle's angry questions, "Well dear, what that was, was Julie letting off some steam. It started because she came out and saw Sherri playing with herself in the window, trying to start shit like always. I tried to calm her down, so I kissed her."

Cathy glanced back at their house before turning back toward the grill, "She came out to give you more meat, but you weren't around, so when she came back inside she started something with me, in front of Harry. I guess in a way it was to entertain him some. I figured it would be best if he fucked her and that way they had some fun."

Cathy leaned into Kyle with a smile, "Jealous dear? Besides where were you? You were gone a long time."

*******************

Sherri's body twitched as she came down from the high she was on. His fingers sliding over her, leaving her wetness in their wake just made her arch into him again. The feel of his cock was exquisite and his speed never slowed down. Sherri knew from the force of it she would more than likely be bruised in the morning, maybe even sore, but it was going to be one of those good sores that she relished in.

As Tommy's hand wrapped around her throat she moaned out, her head tilting back even further for him. That grip started to tighten and her whole body shot with sparks from it, her moans growing louder as her muscles milked his cock. She couldn't move her arms, having his hand wrapped tight around them and now his hand was gripping even harder, making it difficult for her to breathe, yet she didn't panic, in fact she got more turned on by it.

His words held a promise of pain, of suffering and yet when she looked into his eyes she knew he would never truly harm her. His cock drove harder into her as his grip prevented her from grasping any air at all. Her lips parted, hoping to gather some air, any air as her body rose even higher with every thrust of his hips. As she felt his cock swell inside of her she couldn't stop the orgasm that crashed through her again. Darkness winked at her vision and yet her body rode on the kind of high that only her brother had had the balls to give her. Her lips curled into a satisfied grin as she mouthed one word to him, "Mine" before darkness finally took her.
 
"Yeah, maybe we should at that." Harry said kissing his wife right back. He couldn't remember the last time they had been so passionate together. He felt the old spark between them again, small, but their.

"If your ready we should probably get out there before they wonder where we are." He said as he held his wife close and looked into her beautiful eyes.

He took her hand and led her outside into the back garden and walked toward Kyle and Cathy.

***

"I'm not jealous." Kyle quickly defended himself, maybe a little to quick he considered and tried to change the subject. "I was out at the car, I thought maybe I'd left some extra gas in the trunk, then I checked the garage. I guess I was wrong though." It was a plausible excuse and Cathy couldn't prove he hadn't been doing that. Kyle knew there was no way he could tell her he had been over at the neighbours jerking off watching their kids have sex.

"Soo ... you tried to make Julie feel better by kissing her?" He asked playfully now. He realised he was a little jealous of Harry. It was crazy, Harry was Julies husband, of course he could fuck his wife, and yet after what Kyle and Julie had done earlier .... well, Kyle realised he didn't want another cock in Julie other than his. "So you always make people feel better by kissing them passionately? No wonder you have so many friends." He winked at his wife as he saw Harry and Julie walking toward them hand in hand.

***

As Sheri blacked out, Tommy cum. He gapsed, panted, held his cock deep inside so every shot went deeply into her womb. Finally, totally spent he pulled out of her and wiped his cock on her soft lips and face. He grinned at the sticky mess he left there. What had she meant by 'mine' though he wondered. That he was hers? No, she knew better now, she knew it was the other way around. She was his. Well, he would find out in due time he considered as he looked down at the girl on his bed. What a mess. He carefully pulled a balnket up over her though, tucking it around her to keep her warm as she slept. He checked her pulse, strong and even. She would be fine. He walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself up before dressing again and walking downstairs after one final look at his sleeping sister.

Everything had changed for them now. From a picked on, humiliated older brother, he had now become her owner, Master even. He could feel it inside him, he felt the change in him. He walked more confidently, looked around him with a confident stare as if the world belonged to him. He felt like a million dollars. Stepping out into the back garden he walked back to the neighbours, seeing mum and dad come out of their house and walk toward Kyle and Cathy who stood at the BBQ. Mum and dad looked happier than he had seen them in ages, that was good, but he wondered what had happened.

"Hey, food ready?" He called as he walked up to the group.
 
Julie smiled to her husband and headed out back with him. As her eyes landed on Kyle her smile faltered a bit. As much fun she just had with her husband, she still felt the spark for the man standing at the grill. Could she still go through with tomorrow? Julie would have to think on that tonight, but so far the answer would be yes. She had desired Kyle for a long time now and now that she knew his little secret, she would have to find ways to seeing how far they would both be willing to go.

Julie realized with a start, she was turning into someone like Sherri.

********************

Cathy heard the denial quickly flow from Kyle. Her eyes turned to him as he explained his search for gas and yet the math didn't quite add up to how long he had been gone. A trip out to the truck and into the garage would have taken him some time, but not as long as he was gone.

She smirked at him as she turned toward Harry and Julie, "I best get the rest of the meat so we can finally have this cook out." Cathy moved away from all of them and back into the house. As she stopped by the plate of food she looked out through the window at Kyle, wonder what secret he was holding so close to him. It was never like them to hold secrets from one another, but Cathy knew he wasn't telling her the truth.

At the sound of Tommy's voice she turned seeing the young man enter the yard again. He looked happy, refreshed even and she wondered what had taken place over with Sherri. Maybe he tied her up and gagged her and that was why he was looking so happy, knowing she wouldn't ruin today after all. Cathy found herself laughing softly at the thought before reminding herself how she had her own secret she was holding from Kyle. As her eyes moved back to her husband she decided she would keep it too, until the time came he decided he wanted to be truthful to her again.

Gripping the plate she moved back out to the yard, "Hi Tommy, thanks again for helping me earlier." She moved over to Kyle and handed him the plate with a knowing smile, "Now hurry up honey or we will never get to eat."
 
"OK, ok." Kyle laughed quickly throwing the chicken, burgers and steaks onto the grill. "Should be ready to go in a few minutes, but you can't rush perfection."

"Kyle, remember who your talking to." Harry grinned. "We've all eaten your BBQ before."

"Haha, very funny, no steak for you funny man." Kyle replied with a grin of his own. He turned his attention back to the grill as people wandered away a little in their own space.

Harry took a seat next to the table, beer in hand, enjoying the feel of the sun on his face and the afterglow of a really good fuck. He glanced at his wife and smiled wondering if this was a new page for them. Would they be able to reignite the spark? Then he remembered Sheri's body under his, the thrill of young pussy around his cock, and shivered in desire. Thats what he wanted, but he doubted he would ever sample it again and he couldn't hit on Sheri's friends .... could he?

Tommy grabbed a beer for himself without even asking his dad if he could, that behaviour was unusual in itself. But he saw his dad was off in his own world anyway. As Cathy stood beside her husband watching him cook, ready to take the ready meat, Tommy walked up next to her and slipped an arm around her slim waist, squeezing slightly as he smiled at her, a sparke in his eye, but not the one of the young boy she had fucked and sucked earlier. This was the gaze of a dominant man who knew what he could take.

"Looks good, Kyle." He said leaning over the grill and in doing so pushing himself into Cathy's behind, his cock half hard again. He put his beer donw on the side and slipped both arms around her hugging her from behind now, his fingers flat on her stomach as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "And I enjoyed helping you earlier, Cathy. Hope you got all the meat you needed, but if not let me know ok?"

It was not only scarely bold and risky, but once again totally out of character for Tommy to say that in front of Cathy's husband. Kyle glanced his way and smiled though, not worried about Tommy hugging his wife. The boy was a good friend and always polite and almost part of the family.

"Yeah, thanks for helping Cathy out earlier with that, Tommy, I appreciate it. Its good to know your around in case we need help. Your dad said to call on you for an extra pair of hands, hopes thats ok."

"Oh, for sure, anytime your need. Glad to help. Just let me know where you need my hands and they'll be there." Tommy replied.

If Kyle picked up on any of the innuendo he didn't let on and Tommy was enjoying the word game, knowing Cathy would be picking up on what he said even when her husband had no clue.
 
Julie sat down in one of the lounge chairs, resting her legs that still weren't 100% yet. Her eyes drifted from her husband to Kyle. She wondered what Harry would think if he knew her desires for their neighbor. He didn't seem to mind Cathy and hers little show, but that didn't mean Kyle would be a different story.

Julie's eyes moved over to Tommy smiling brightly at her son. He seemed to have grown up even more and yet he was the same sweet man she raised.

**********

Cathy felt Tommy's arm around her a moment before he pushed his cock into her ass as he leaned forward. Cathy held back the moan even as she tilted her hips back toward him, pressing into him even more. Her head turned toward him as she smiled softly, her eyes darting to where Harry and Julie sat seeming to be off in their own little world.

"Oh I am sure we can find a place for those hands. I got plenty of work I need help with Tommy and I am sure Kyle has a few things you could use your hands with as well." She brushed her own hands over his as they rested on her waist, "Oh which reminds me, I need to get the rest of the stuff prepared as well. Welcome to help Tommy or you can stand guard over Kyle's cooking," she lowered her voice but not enough that Kyle couldn't hear, "make sure he doesn't burn anything." Her eyes turned to her husband's with a grin before moving to the side and making sure to rub along the front of Tommy's jeans, loving the feel of that hard cock in his pants.

Cathy moved slowly over toward the house, flashing Harry a smile as she went into the kitchen and shut the door. This was turning out to be a very interesting cook out, she thought.

Moving toward the refrigerator she slipped out things like mustard, ketchup, onions, lettuce, pickles. Slowly picking her way through everything and making sure she got everything she needed.

**************

Sherri stirred, her eyes slowly opening as her body stretched and she sighed contently from the feel of it. She realized she was in Tommy's room and a slow smile curved her lips. Her mind replaying what had happened and her body shuttered and a moan escaped her lips. She felt the need to feel him building already, but it probably didn't help that she was trying to remember every detail of what had gone on between her and Tommy.

Moving up onto his bed even more she stretched out, deciding to wait right there for him and see what he had to say about it.
 
"Heyy, what is this, gang up on Kyle day?" Kyle said hearing his wifes mention of him buring the food. He put on a hurt expression but took it all in humor as he nudged Tommy. "You better go help her .... she's not as young as she used to be, dont want to tire her out carrying all that stuff back." He said finally raising his voice so the departing Cathy could hear, but he grinned to, letting her know he was playing with her to.

"Sure think, Kyle." Tommy said turning to walk after Cathy, admiring the sway of her butt as he did. "I'll look after her good for you."

Harry watched his son follow Cathy, his mind still on his neighbours words that he would be next. He watched Cathy enter the house then watched Tommy follow close behind. Was it his imagination or did Tommy seem ... he wasn't sure how to word it. Confident, he supposed. He walked straighter, looked more aggresive almost. Not that that was a bad thing, Harry had hoped it would happen one day. It was all well and good have a polite good natured boy as a son, but it was better if that politeness was edged with some balls to. Maybe Tommy had finally come into his own.

Tommy stepped into the kitchen and saw Cathy rummaging through the fridge, slightly bent over. His eyes went back to her backside, then glanced out the window. It was possible that Kyle of his parents might see them if he tried anything here. Tommy walked over to Cathy, grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the kitchen and into the living room, away from prying eyes, then once he was sure they couldn't be seen he pulled her close to him and kissed her hard, his hands grabbing her ass and squeezing.

"God, you so fucking sexy, Cathy." He growled in her ear as he parted his lips from hers. "Heres some meat for you."

He took one of her hands and guided it to the front of his jeans and the hard bulge pushing out of them.
 
Julie laughed softly at Kyle's playful outrage, "Oh don't let them get to you Kyle, you don't see any of them volunteering to take over now do you?" She sat up on the lounge chair, her legs straddling the sides as she looked to her husband, noticing him watching their son follow Cathy into the house. "Baby, did you remember to bring that bottle of wine I asked you to grab?"

Julie loved her husband, but she wanted to see how far she could push the Kyle issue. She knew she didn't mention any wine to him earlier but she was also hoping that he would think he forgot like he always does, "You know the vintage red wine we saw last week and got for Cathy and Kyle?"

***********************

Cathy gasped as Tommy grabbed her and pulled her out of the kitchen. She had enough sense to push the refrigerator door closed before it was too late though. As she entered the next room Tommy was on her in an instant, kissing her hard. She felt herself cave and kiss him in return but knew something was off, he wasn't normally like this, not that Cathy was complaining.

When he pulled from her and placed her hand on his rock hard erection she knew right then she had to have him again. She wondered if they would get away with doing anything here in the house with so many so close, "God Tommy," her hand squeezed over his hard cock, "I want this, maybe we need to find a more distant place than right next to the kitchen though."

She took his hand and led him into the guest bath off of the main hallway. Once inside she turned and collided with him. Her lips pressed to his as her fingers were unfastening his pants. Cathy remembered how he felt in the car and that just made her ache even more to feel him again. She broke from the kiss almost mimicking his actions, "I need you here Tommy," grabbing his hand and sliding it between her legs where she was still wet from playing with his parents.

*************

Sherri stretched back on Tommy's bed, her eyes closed and her thoughts on his mouth and cock. She felt her body stirring, craving more of what she just had. Her legs moving, pushing the blanket from her body until the cool air of Tommy's room brushed over her. Her hand slipped down between her legs, her fingers brushing over her lips that were still wet from Tommy and hers combined juices.

Moaning softly her fingers started to move over her clit slowly, building her up to a feverish pitch.
 
Last edited:
"Wine?" Harry asked, confused.

He was pretty sure she hadn't mentioned anything about wine earlier, but what with Sheri and all maybe he had forgot. He knew the bottle she was mentioning. Shrugging he stood up.

"I guess I forgot, sorry. I'll run home and get it. Won't be long."

With that and smile to Kyle who wagged his finger at him in mock seriousness, Harry wandered home. He entered the kitchen. It was quiet, he wondered where Sheri had vanished to now, but figured as long as she stayed out of his hair it was all good. Besides he wasn't sure what he would do the next time they met. How could he look in her eyes again after what he had done, raping his daughter. He shivered, this wouldn't end well. He walked into the hallway and down into the cellar to find the wine Julie had mentioned.

**

"And thats where your going to get it, slut." Tommy growled, loving the feeling of Cathy hands frantically clawing at his jeans.

He kissed her again, pushing her against the bathroom door as his own hands slid her shorts down. His fingers going to her wet pussy, stroking, then slipping two fingers deep in her.

"Come on, Cathy, get my young cock out. You know your MILF cunt needs it, whats taking you so long." He said to her with a smirk. "You just can't get enough of it can you? Poor Kyle, he just lost his wife to a guy young enough to be his son."

With that he laughed, his eyes watching Cathy. His expression hard, serious as he fucked her pussy with his fingers harder.
 
"Take your time baby, I'm sure Kyle won't be done murdering the meat anytime soon." Smirking lightly as Julie's eyes flicked to Kyle, not helping herself from her own teasing of him. She watched her husband head off toward the house before getting up and moving over toward Kyle, "You know I am just playing with you. I like your cooking."

As Julie drew closer to Kyle she couldn't help but run her hand up his back, her eyes flicking to the empty windows of the house to make sure Cathy wasn't nearby. Pressing closer to him she whispered to him, "I'm sure we can cook something up tomorrow, don't you?"

Her hand slowly slid down Kyle's back before gripping his ass, "Something I have been dying to taste for years and only got an appetizer earlier."

*********************

Cathy gasped as Tommy's fingers entered her. Her muscles wrapping around them trying to pull them deeper. The sensation making her lose her concentration on his pants, but his harsh words brought her back.

Cathy looked to Tommy wondering what had come over him, before he was so shy and timid and now he was so forceful. Not that Cathy didn't like it, in fact she liked it a little rough from time to time. Finally unfastening and unzipping his pants, she pushed them down his hips.

"Maybe I should talk you into coming over and showing Kyle how good you fuck me Tommy. Maybe tie him up and make him watch while you do it." She laughed softly at the thought, not like it was likely to happen. Her hand wrapped around his hard cock and she moaned, her hips riding his fingers but what she really wanted was in her hand.

Leaning into him she kissed his neck before she whispered to him, "Fuck me Tommy, make me scream so your parents hear me."

************

Sherri was so lost in the sensations pouring through her she didn't hear the door downstairs. Her fingers quickened on her clit and her orgasm rushed through her tearing a scream from her lips. She didn't care how much noise she made as she knew she was home alone. The thought of Tommy coming back or even her father had her finger working her for yet another orgasm.
 
"My ass?" Kyle quipped glancing at Julie, then also checking the windows of his house for his wife, but he didn't try to move Julie hand. "I think we can arrange something hot and tasty for you tomorrow, Julie. It will certainly fill you up."

His voice became husnky as he spoke, his cock hardening as he imagined fucking this woman.

***

Quickly, Tommy lifted Cathy up easily in his arms and pushed her legs open, slipping his rock hard cock between her legs and right up inside her soaking wet pussy. He groaned hard as he got it all inside her, his balls hitting her ass. His horniess seemed to give him strength as Cathy didn't seem to weigh a thing right now and he easily held her as he began to fuck her hard, pushing her back against the bathroom wall next to the sink.

"So you want your husband to watch a real man fuck you, huh?" He said harshly. "You want to make old Kyle a cuckold to me? Yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you, slut. Put him in his place. Think he'd get hard watching that?" As he was speaking he was drilling Cathy harder and harder, really making her feel each and every inch of his young cock. "Fuck your so wet, Cathy. You gonna milk my cock for the third time today?"

Combined with the see to he had given Sheri earlier in total he woul dhave had five orgasms and the day wasn't even half done yet. Even he wasn't sure his body could keep up the pace, but hell, he wasn't going to turn down free slut pussy.

***

Harry had just made it back to the hallway when he heard the scream from upstairs. Oddly it seemed to come from Tommy's rooms. Quietly he mounted the stairs, holding the wine bottle like a club just in case. He stepped in front of the open door to his sons bedroom and stopped, almost dropping the bottle at what he saw. His daughter spread naked on his sons bed obviously on the throes of a big orgasm, and it didn't look like she was stopping any time soon either. Half of him wanted to walk away, leave her to it, the other half wanted to watch. After what he did earlier to her, raping her, he didn't feel comfortable staying and yet he couldn't pull himself away. His body remembering how that smooth hard tight young body felt against his. Sheri's wet wanton pussy sucking his cock into her. He groaned, his cock growing even though he had only just fucked Julie.
 
Julie leaned a bit closer to Kyle, "Exploring would be nice, let alone being filled up sounds just utterly delicious." Her hand released the grip on his ass before rubbing it lightly, turning toward him so her breast brushed over his arm, "What you said about the party, certainly has had my brain working overtime."

Julie realized that a few times when Cathy was licking over her that Kyle's voice came into her head about what he had done. Julie really wished she would have remembered that night much better. The thought of Kyle between her legs had her growing wet all over again. "Just think if we start early, we might get something actually done besides each other tomorrow." Julie winked to Kyle as the thoughts of what they would do be rather evident in her eyes.

**********************

Cathy's legs wrapped around Tommy's waist even as his cock slipped inside of her. Her walls clamped down onto his cock as a moan of utter pleasure slipped from her lips. "Oh fuck Tommy, yes, yes."

The more Tommy talked, the more his voice added to that image of turning her husband into a cuckold the more excited she became. Her hips moved in time with his thrusts, feeling his cock thrust deep inside of her, "Yes Tommy, we'll make him love it won't we baby?" Her walls started tightening on Tommy's cock as she grew closer to her own orgasm.

Cathy loved feeling Tommy's cock thrusting up into her, filling her. She moaned and gripped his shoulders, "Going to milk every drop from you." Her hips tilting with each of his thrust while her walls milked over Tommy's cock and pushed her even closer to that edge, "Fuck baby, you feel so good."

Cathy wasn't sure what it was, before she was always having to take the initiative with Tommy but this man, the man fucking her right now was not the same man she fucked earlier. Not only did he actions say that but damn the way his cock felt was even better than before. Her fingers gripped his shoulders harder a second before her orgasm rushed through her. She cried out in the small bathroom, not really caring who heard her, "Yes, fuck yes!"

*************************

Sherri's eyes flashed open and looked toward the door as she heard the groan, one that wasn't Tommy's. Her eyes landed on her father, seeing the lust and yet uncertainty in his eyes as he watched her fingers move over her clit. Her eyes took in the sight of him standing there, afraid and yet lost to what she was doing.

Sherri smiled, "Daddy, oh daddy, please fuck me daddy. I need you daddy, please." Her hips arched and her fingers drove into her, "I need you here." Sherri moaned wanting to feel her father again. Hoping he would take her pleas and come into the room.

Her body on fire, more so since her eyes landed on him. Her muscles tightened with anticipation as she waited for his decision. "Please daddy," she moaned out.
 
Kyle chuckled at Julies words and was about to answer when he heard what sounded like a scream from his house. He turned and looked at the empty windows.

"Did you hear that?" He asked Julie as he glanced at her, not sure if it was something on the street he had maybe heard.

***

Tommy wasn't even close yet. All the fucking of the day meant his body was going to take its own sweet time getting to cum this time round. He felt Cathy squeeze his cock though, felt her orgasm, grinned as she screamed in the small bathroom, but he didn't let up for a second. He hammered into her mercilessly. Ramming his rock hard cock into her pussy. God, what a slut she was, and he thought Sheri was bad. Here was the older version of his sister, what Sheri might end up being. He wondered how many other guys had used Cathy's cunt that Kyle didn't know about, she certainly didn't seem to have a problem giving to him, maybe she just prefered younger guys he considered as he thrust into her over and over.

"Fuck, what a slut you are, Cathy." He groaned in her ear, holding her ass in his hands. "You just can't get enough cock can you. Bet you'd love to take the entire school football team, all those young cocks? I could arrange it you know. I still have friends who haven't left school yet. You wouldn't mind a team of 18 year old studs using you would you?"

***

Her begging had its desired effect. Almost by its own command Harry felt his body stepping closer to the sexy slut on his sons bed. He put the wine down on the dresser as he watched her, he was almost in a daze, his head a mixture of intense desire and lust and guilt. How could she want him after what he had done to her only hours previous. He had raped her, and now she wanted him to fuck her again? He looked down amazed to find his fingers working on his jeans, the belt was already undone, he watched as if from an out of body experience as his own fingers undid the button and pulled the zipper down. he gulped as he pulled his jeans andboxers down, his throbbing cock bouncing up as he kicked them off, standing half naked before his daughter. He stumbled forward to the edge of the bed.

"Oh, god, Sheri." He whispered, not sure what to say.

He knelt on the bed beside her.
 
Julie's heartbeat seem to be blocking her hearing because when Kyle turned back to her and asked her if she had heard that she shook her head, "Sorry, my thoughts were on other things. What was it?" Her eyes turned toward the house before glancing over to her own knowing her husband would be returning soon.

Looking back to Kyle, "Did you want to investigate that or me?" Julie wasn't sure what she meant by that but just hearing it in the husky tone made her wonder how badly she wanted to feel this man standing there with her.

*********************

Cathy gasped as her orgasm slipped from her but Tommy never stopped the hard thrust into her. She felt her body building already and he didn't even seem like it had phased him one bit. Her hips moved with his as his voice brushed her ear.

The more he talked about how slutty she was the more she was feeling slutty too. Cathy's mind wrapped around what he had said, the idea of all those young men, hard cocks, fucking her through out the day had her shivering in Tommy's hands. Cathy had started this little thing of seducing Tommy, just to open him up a bit but wow, she didn't expect him to take over in no time. Her head was spinning even as her walls clamped down on Tommy's thrusting cock.

"You just want to see me used by all those boys don't you? Want to see if anyone can fuck me like you can Tommy?" Her mouth pressed to his, kissing him as his body took hers. Cathy didn't know if her legs were going to hold her after this, but even if they didn't she was going to be a happy woman through out the rest of the day.

*******************

She watched her father move into the room as if in a daze. He set the wine bottle he was holding on the dresser and before long his shorts were gone and his hard cock pointing directly at her. Sherri moaned as he moved closer, her fingers thrusting inside of herself faster and faster.

When he knelt on the bed beside her she couldn't resist herself. She rolled over on her side and her free hand wrapped around his cock. Her mouth was on him in an instant, sucking him down toward her throat. Sherri moaned around his hard cock, her tongue dancing along the length of him even as her head began to bob up and down his length.

Sherri urged him closer to her, wanting to feel him, wanting his tongue on her, wanting him buried inside of her. She didn't care, she just wanted this man, her father again. Her mouth continued to slide up and down his length as her fingers slipped from her and started to rub along her clit. Her eyes turned up to him, almost begging him to touch her, do anything to her, Sherri just needed release and she needed it bad.
 
"Ahh, it must have been someone out on the road." Kyle said waving at house and turning back to Julie. "You need to behave, or your husband is going to catch you doing something you shouldn't." He winked at her, so close he could feel her bodyheat. A second later he heard the muffled, faint moans again.

"What the hell is that?!" He turned and began walking toward his house, a confused look on his face.

***

"No one can fuck you like, me, Cathy, but it would be fun to see you servicing all my friends. have them all naked standing around you, covering you in their cum. Does that sound nice, Cathy? Want to be a MILF slut for me?" Tommy grinned as he rammed into her over and over.

Suddenly he slipped out of her, spun her around and pushed her hard against the bathroom wall. He grabbed her hips and pulled them toward him as he angled himself and thrust his cock back inside her.

"MMmmm, yeah!" He moaned loudly, fucking the slut like there was no tomorrow. "God, Cathy, you have such a great ass, you know that?"

He spanked her ass twice and laughed at her.

***

Harry looked down at his daughter sucking on his cock as if it were someone elses body, but there was no denying the pleasure he was feeling. he closed his eyes and groaned as she expertly suctioned his cock shaft in her young pert lips.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I raped you." He mumbled, hearing the words out loud made him shiver in taboo pleasure. "Oh, god, sheri, I did, didn't I? I raped you, I raped my own teen daughter, Oh god!"

He pulled his shirt off and opened his eyes to watch her, one hand going to stroke her hair.

"Can you forgive me, baby?" He asked quietly as he begun to fuck her mouth hard, one hand behind her head, holding her steady as he used her. The fact she was now unable to answer him seemingly unimportant. "Your so sexy, Sheri, so hot. No man can resist you. I couldn't ... I have wanted to .... oh, god baby, you know I fuck your mother thinking of you sometimes? Yeah, I do, I cum so hard."

His other hand reached for a breasts, squeezing hard, loving the feel of it. Then pinching and pulling the nipples, twisting it roughly.
 
Julie pouted slightly at Kyle's words but knew he was right as Harry should be back at any moment with the wine. When he turned and headed toward the house, Julie followed, unsure of what Kyle had heard but more than willing to investigate it with him.

As she drew closer to the house she heard a slam inside and wondered if something happened to Cathy, but then she knew Tommy was with her so everything should be just fine. When they entered the kitchen Cathy and Tommy wasn't anywhere to be found. Julie looked curiously at Kyle before hearing muffled words coming from deeper in the house. Julie followed Kyle toward the noise.

*****************************

Tommy had Cathy's head spinning with thoughts of being surrounded by all those young men, her body covered in their cum and each one, including herself completely sated from what had just happened. She moaned but even as it left her lips, Tommy pulled out and spun her around.

Cathy found herself pushed into the wall, her hips drawn back and Tommy's cock driving up into her again. She cried out her pleasure even as his hand slapped at her ass, "Fuck Tommy!" Her hands tried gripping the wall but was unable to as Tommy's cock drove in and out of her pushing her closer to her orgasm again. "Yes Tommy, God you feel so damn good!" Cathy couldn't help herself, her words were slipping from her, voicing her pleasure like nothing she had ever done before.

It didn't take much before Cathy's legs started to give on her, Tommy's hands being the only thing holding her up as her walls rippled around him, grasping at him as her orgasm shattered through her body. A scream ripped from her throat, her body shaking from the intensity of it.

***************************

Sherri heard his words and almost felt bad for him. He didn't rape her but she certainly pushed him to it even if he wanted to believe it. Her mouth continued to stroke over his cock as his groans vibrated through her.

As his hands started to stroke her hair and his hips started to thrust his cock into her mouth she knew no matter what he said she would have him again. Her back arched and her moans vibrated around his cock as his fingers pinched, pulled and twisted her hard nipples. She was so on fire she didn't know if she would be able to hold out any longer.

Sherri slipped her mouth free of his cock, her hand stroking over him as she looked up at him, "Please daddy, rape me again and again. Please I need you daddy." Sherri's hand continued stroking as her other one finally stopped working on her clit. She tried to move, tried to rise up from the bed, she wanted him buried inside of her so badly that she shook with the anticipation, "Please daddy fuck me now and always."
 
The scream when it came made both Kyle and Julie stop in their tracks. It didn't sound like a scream of pain though, but whatever it was it did sound like Cathy. Breaking into a run, Kyle ran through the kitchen into the hallway, trying to figure out where the scream had come from.

"Cathy!" He called out. "Cathy! Where are you?"

He frantically threw open the living room door and stuck his head in looking for his wife.

***

The sound of Kyle shouting for his wife came just as Tommy shot his load deep inside Cathy. He gripped her hips hard as he pounded the cum into her as deep as he could, growling with his release. Happy she had taken every drop. He quickly pulled out and zipped up, straightening his clothing as he let Cathy down so she lay on the floor, shorts and panties down, shirt up, cum dribbling from her worked pussy. Then he opened the bathroom door a little, peeked out, and happy noone was there, slipped out and ran to the front door. He could see Kyle in the living room, but couldn't see anyone else. He pulled the front door open and then slammed it shut, making out he had just come back in the house.

"Hey Kyle, whats happening?" He called out with a smile.

"Have you seen Cathy. I heard her screaming." Kyle said as he walked into the hallway.

"Nope, she sent me out to check her car, she thought she had left some shopping in there. I'll go check the BBQ while you look for her." Tommy walked off, a smug smile on his face, wondering what old Kyle would think when he saw his wifes condition.

***

"Oh god, baby." Harry groaned before grabbing Sheri.

He pulled her legs open and fell between them, pushing her knees back to her head, opening her up to him totally as he rubbed his cock head over her dripping pussy. Unlike Tommy who's cock was bigger than his, Harry had to take a second to find Sheri's opening, but then he slowly sank in, his eyes closed, his breathing panting and hard. As he hit bottom he stopped and opened his eyes to look down at his daughter. He was ass deep in his onw daughters cunt, again, for the second time that day, and it felt so good. He finally began working his hips, in and out, slowly picking up the pace. His expression was a mixture of sorrow that he was doing this, excitment that he was doing this, and fear that it would bring his world crumbling down if anyone ever found out. All of that was in his eyes, but none of it stopped him as he rammed his hard cock into Sheri, pushing her legs back as far as possible.
 
Julie rushed right behind Kyle, looking for Cathy. Unsure of why Kyle was so worried as the scream certainly sounded like Cathy was enjoying herself. Then it hit her that Tommy was with her. Julie shook her head trying to get the thought of her son doing anything with their neighbor as he wasn't anything like his sister.

When she heard the door shut and Tommy come into the room saying he was outside she let out a breath of relief. Whatever Cathy was doing it wasn't with her son. Julie patted Tommy's arm as he left the house to keep an eye on the BBQ for them while they searched for Cathy.

Julie moved through the house, trying to get an idea of where the scream came from. She saw the light on in the bathroom and went to the door, knocking softly on it, "Cathy?" She heard a soft moan and slowly opened the door. Her eyes widened at the sight before her but she blocked the small opening with her body and glanced around for Kyle.

**************************

Cathy felt Tommy explode deep inside her, her moans slipping from her even as he lowered her to the floor and slipped out of the door. She vaguely heard her husband calling for her and yet she couldn't seem to think clearly. Her head turned and she slowly pulled herself up on the closed toilet seat.

Cathy took a few deep breaths and started to try and put herself back together when she heard Julie's voice at the door. She moaned, slipping her shorts up enough on her body, her shirt finally slipping free to fall back around her body. Her hand was slipped inside, adjusting her shorts when Julie's head peeked in the door.

Cathy looked up at the woman, blushed slightly from being seen in such a state after fucking the woman's son, yet Julie wasn't screaming at her, so apparently Tommy found a way to let them think he wasn't with Cathy. Cathy couldn't help the laugh that sprouted from her as she stood up, gripping her shorts in her hands. As she finished fastening her shorts she moved to the sink, "What is Kyle screaming about?"

Cathy glanced at Julie as even Julie started to blush, "He heard you scream." Cathy blushed even brighter, "Damn was I that loud?" Julie and Cathy started laughing as Cathy washed her hands in the sink like she had come in there to seek relief all by herself. "He can call off the dogs now, I'm better," Cathy told Julie with a wink.

****************************

As her father moaned and grabbed her Sherri knew it was going to take no time before she was feeling him again. Her body shook even as his hands parted her thighs, pushing her knees up near her head. Seeing him hover above her, his cock teasing over her had Sherri begging him to do it, to fuck her.

When his cock finally sunk into her she screamed out, her fingers finding his arms and gripping them as her body convulsed around his cock. She had worked herself up so badly that the moment her body felt his cock stretching her around him she was flying off into such bliss.

Sherri pulled her father down toward her, seeing the look in his eyes, the battle that seem to be waging on his mind, she whispered to him as her body calmed and yet started to build again from the feel of him thrusting into her, "Oh daddy, yes daddy, oh you feel so good daddy. Giving your baby girl what she needs." Her hips rose even as her knees pressed to the sides of her head, trying to take more of him with every thrust, "Baby girl needs her daddy's cock always, doesn't she daddy?" Sherri was trying to get him to grow that confidence that she loved, the same confidence she saw in him when he thought he had raped her.
 
Tommy casually walked out into the garden, a self satisfied smile on his face. He doubted Cathy had ever been fucked like that before, but even if she had he thought he had definately left an impression. He laughed to himself, oh yeah, a deep impression to be sure. Damn, she was such a slut, he thought shaking his head in bemusement as he glanced over the BBQ. He had never thought of her this way before, never considered she might be a cock slut. She had always been the nice lady next door who had babysat him and Sheri when they had been younger and as they grew up had treated them to little presents on their birthdays or days out. Now he had fucked her twice and cum in her mouth once all in the same day. He felt an ache in his balls as he considered that. He was drained to be sure, not one more drop of cum in him. Well, today was the first day of the rest of his sexual life he considered with a wide grin. From now on look out women, Tommy was a new man. He thought about what he had suggested to Cathy, about his friends on the school football team. He new a dozen of them pretty well, the others not so much. He knew they were all horn dogs and would jump at the chance to nail a MILF like Cathy. He smiled to himself, he would text them all later, work out a nice surprise for Cathy.

***

Kyle was walking toward the guest bathroom when he saw Julie standing in the doorway talking to someone, then he heard his wifes voice. He walked up behind Julie and looked in.

"Honey, are you ok. We heard a scream, we thought you might have hurt yourself?" Kyle said. In truth that hadn't been the scream of pain, but he was hardly about to accuse his wife of masturbating when their neighbour was right here, despite what had happened earlier in the kitchen.

***

"Yesss." Harry hissed as he went to town on Sheri's pussy. "Yes, you need cock all the time don't you slut? You were made to fuck cock, thats all your good for."

Her words had done their magic. With her total acceptance of what he was doing, with her begging for it, Harry's doubts evaporated as quickly as they had appeared. His mind made itself up. Sheri, his own flesh and blood, was a complete slut for cock. It was obvious and clear now. So badly did she need it that she had seduced her own father into fucking her. This wasn't his fault, he had tried to avoid it, right? Yes, yes of course he had. She was completely to blame for all this. He was only fucking her now because she made him do it. He leant in and kissed her as his hands went to either side of her head, holding up his upper body as his hips rolled into her crotch, stroking his cock in and out smoothly.
 
Cathy started moving toward the door as Kyle peeked his head around it. Laughing, "I'm fine baby, really I am." She had to stop at the door waiting for Julie and Kyle to move out of the way. Julie blushed and moved, mentioning something about helping her son.

Cathy looked at Kyle a moment before leaning in and kissing him, "I'm fine. And no I didn't know I was being that damn loud, thank you." Cathy started to push her way past the door in hopes of making it back to the kitchen before Kyle asked her too many questions.


Julie slipped from the house and headed over to her son, "I thought we would have a rather uneventful day without Sherri here. Maybe we are just destined to have events happening around us all the time." Laughing she brushed her hand over her son's back, "What's up with you, you look different."


*************************

Sherri moaned hearing her father's words. She knew she was a slut, she loved cock so much and loved it even more when it filled her. Apparently she didn't care if it was blood or not, she just needed it. Her body arched and moved with her father's as his cock pounded into her.

His lips pressed to hers and she gave in to him, kissing her father back with just as much passion as he was giving to her. This was twice now she was feeling her father's cock buried inside of her and she loved both times. When he moved his hips, grounding his cock inside of her she moaned into his mouth, her muscles working over him, milking him.

Sherri loved how Tommy used her, loved the confidence he had finally shown and now her father. He showed it too the first time. This time he needed a little pushing in the right direction but he did finally give in and give her what she needed. The thoughts that floated in her head started to combine the two of them together. She knew Tommy had a thing for Kyle but she didn't know if he had actually done anything with another guy before. The thought excited her and she shivered under her father. Oh the fun she was going to have.
 
"Cathy, wait up!" Kyle called catching her as she was about to walk into the kitchen. "Whats up with you today? First you pretty much seduce Julie and Harry right here in the kitchen, then you masturbate so loudly we can hear you in the garden .... not that I'm complaining, but ... well, are you ok, honey?"

He was genuinely concered for her, was she having a midlife crisis or something? He knew she had always been over sexed, something they had both enjoyed in the years. He wouldn't have put it past her to cheat on him when he was away with work, and he wouldn't have minded, he knew she had needs, but this?? It was so .... brazen, so risky. He hadn't seen this side of her before, but, he considered, it was a very exciting side of her indeed.

***

"Yeah, I'm fine, mom, why?" Tommy asked as he begun throwing burgers into the buns alongside the BBQ so they were ready to eat.

He looked at his mother and smiled, a confidant, happy, even maybe a little egotistical smile. He laughed, seeing the concern on his moms face and he patted her butt in a far to familiar way for a son to do to his mother.

"Don't worry, mom. I'm good. Really. You want something to eat?"

***

Harry felt the shiver run through his daughter and assumed it was because of him. He grinned. God, to think he had jerked off so many nights thinking of Sheri and all he had needed to do was walk to her room and fuck the slut, she wouldn't have put up a fight, indeed she would have welcomed it. All those lost years. Oh, well, time to make up for them he considered as he pounded her cunt harder and harder.

"Fucking take it you slut, take your daddies cock, take it!" He was shouting at her now, as if she had a choice right now but to take it. "Mmmmmm, you feel so good baby, so fucking good. Gonna use you so much, gonna fuck you anytime I want."

He was babbling, his head swimming with everything that had happened today. The words fell from his lips like water, meaningless, insubstantial, but hearing them turned him on and he knew he was soon going to blow his second load of the day inside his own daughter.
 
Last edited:
Cathy sighed as Kyle stopped her from entering the kitchen. Turning to her husband she looked at him a moment before gripping his hand and dragging him away from the door and up the stairs that led off from the main room. When they got to their bedroom she shut the door and turned him to her. Moving closer to him she whispered softly to him, "For starters I didn't start anything with Julie and Harry. I was trying to comfort Julie because she saw Sherri in the window trying to draw attention to herself. I didn't want her day ruined so I held her and yeah so I kissed her, but it did take her mind off of what that little cunt tried to pull."

Cathy released her husband's hand, brushing it down his chest, "She returned after looking for you, which I know you damn well weren't looking for fuel as it doesn't ever take you that long. Not to mention you didn't say a word about needing it before now. But Julie came back in after talking with Harry and she was the one that kissed me back and started letting her hands roam over me. What was I to do? Turn the woman away?" By this time Cathy was pushing the man back toward the bed. When he made it to the bed she gave a final push and crawled up over him, her hands gripping his wrists and pulling them above his head, "So tell me, what were you doing to be gone away so long?"

*********************

Julie smiled slowly to her son. Something was different about him but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Glancing at the food Julie nodded, "I am starting to get hungry but we might want to wait for your father, Kyle and Cathy before we start."

Julie glanced back toward her house, "Where the hell is your father? I sent him over to grab that bottle of wine and he hasn't come back yet." Sighing again, "I swear I can't keep everyone together today." Julie started to walk toward their house intending on finding her husband and what kept him so delayed.

*******************

Her father's words pulled her from her thoughts even though his cock certainly didn't stop her body from knowing he was there. Sherri loved the position she was in, where she was pretty much at her father's mercy as he pounded even harder into her bringing her moans out even more.

"Yes daddy yes....fuck your baby girl...fuck her anytime you want." The more her and her father made statements to each other the more turned on she got until she was convulsing under his thrusting cock. Her whole body tightening and exploding around him yet again. She cried out, "Fuck daddy, yes," even as her fingers sought his skin again and again. She was trying to hold on to that blissful feeling he was giving her, but eventually her orgasm started to drift away. Her breath was panting, her body covered in a fine sheen of sweat from her efforts. Her eyes bore into her fathers as she whispered to him, "Cum in me daddy, fill your baby girl up, please daddy."
 
Kyle grinned up at his wife as she held his arms above his head as he lay on the bed. She could be a real tiger in bed and sometimes he let her take charge, it made for some seriously hot sex. He was surprsied she would be starting anything right now though with guests around, but still, if she was going to play, so could he.

"Ok, you want to know where I was? I was next door, looking for Tommy. He had been gone far to long and I wanted to make sure he was ok. Happy now?" He smiled. He couldn't tell her that he had seen Tommy fucking his sister, the boy might have made a mistake there, but Kyle wasn't going to drop him in it by spreading the story.

"So, Julie and Harry got you so turned on you had to go running to the toliet to get off?" He asked, trying to turn the conversation back to her even as he arched his back to rub his crotch into hers through their shorts.

***

Tommy watched his mum walk off and smiled. If his dad was in the house with Sheri who knew what could be happening. The slut was so fucking turned on today she would fuck anything and he didn't put it past her to make a run at their father. He doubted though that his dad had the balls to make anything of it though. His eyes flicked to his mothers tight butt as she walked off and his smile grew. Not bad for a woman her age, in fact, now he considered it, his mum was pretty damn hot. No wonder his friends always liked coming over. He turned his attention back to the food and considered his day so far. He had done more fucking in the last few hours than in the last few months. If it continued he would have to start eating more to keep his energy up.

***

Hearing his daughter begging for his cum did it for Harry. With a groan of release he thrust hard into Sheri and exploded. His entire body shuddered and convulsed, firing shots of cum deeper and deeper into her pussy. No longer able to support himself he fell forwar don top of her, their sweating bodies as one on his sons bed, his breathign heavy, panting, his cock still imbedded inside her. He couldn't find the strength to move at all.

"Sheri .... you are perfect." He managed to whisper in her ear as his head rested on her shoulder.
 
Back
Top