Muslim boy ordered to shake hands with female teachers

That is a foolish decision. The teachers should simply respect religious differences.

A germaphobe may wish to not shake hands, too. People shouldn't be forced to touch each other.

That is a foolish decision. The teachers should simply respect religious differences.

A germaphobe may wish to not shake hands, too. People shouldn't be forced to touch each other.

then MOVE back to a MOOSEFUCK country or go to a MooseFuck school

Yup, the boys have made names for themselves. And reputations.

They'll likely be tracked as potential terrorists for the rest of their miserable lives. Major universities and employers will shun them. Far-right groups will target them because they made themselves visible. Islamophobes will have the perfect enemy. Watch the shit fly.

Hey guys, this ain't Syria or Morocco or wherever. Switzerland had its standards. Shape up or ship out.

A friend of mine is a germoprobe who never shakes hands with anyone.

Somehow I don't think the Swiss would have their panties in a twist over him.

A friend of mine is a germoprobe who never shakes hands with anyone.

Somehow I don't think the Swiss would have their panties in a twist over him.
Does he attend a Swiss public school?

Isn't it funny how progressives insist that Swiss government must permit a Muslim's free exercise of religion in its schools...

...yet also insist that the USSA government not permit a Christian's free exercise of religion in its schools.

It's sad that, although the greatest political offering in human history on the issue specifically erects a glorious American wall separating government from acting on free exercise of religion at all...

...progressives still insist that their "tolerant" and "open-minded" views are not only talented enough to issue forth out of both sides of their mouths simultaneously, but that theirs are the righteous rulings over all, no matter which side of their mouths they issue forth from.

Isn't it funny how progressives insist that Swiss government must permit a Muslim's free exercise of religion in its schools...

...yet also insist that the USSA government not permit a Christian's free exercise of religion in its schools.

It's sad that, although the greatest political offering in human history on the issue specifically erects a glorious American wall separating government from acting on free exercise of religion at all...

...progressives still insist that their "tolerant" and "open-minded" views are not only talented enough to issue forth out of both sides of their mouths simultaneously, but that theirs are the righteous rulings over all, no matter which side of their mouths they issue forth from.

christians can have time in schools on the day that christians allow science to be taught in church bro!

Stew

Another xenophobic thread from one of our resident racists. What a scummy excuse for a human he is.

christians can have time in schools on the day that christians allow science to be taught in church bro!

Stew

You mean, your secular, Godless "science"...

Why do you despise so much the revolutionary freedom of conscience concept which America was hugely founded upon sis?

Why do you obssess over Russia?

If you notice, there are only a few themes that gain traction over here: boobs, religion, ethnic clashes, abortion, gun control.

For me, Islam is mainly a window into understanding how people handle clashes in their different worldviews, and into understanding other larger societal issues.
Plus nudging the tolerant GB libs. in their ribs can also be fun.

I didn't give two straws about the topic before I joined the GB, and still don't IRL.

I don't. The western ruling class does.

Back