The Secret Slut

In the last four months I have become a real slut after denying my sexual wants for two decades to try and keep my husband from telling people that should not be told they are full of shit. It stoped working.

good for you:)
 
In the last four months I have become a real slut after denying my sexual wants for two decades to try and keep my husband from telling people that should not be told they are full of shit. It stoped working.

nice! I would love to hear more about it!
 
To the majority of the outside world I am a normal appearing housewife..but behind close doors?......mmmm hummmm:kiss::kiss:;)
 
I love being a little slut, it's so much fun to experiment with different things :heart: Since my last relationship ended I have been a secret slut for black guys :kiss:

Soph
 
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?


This describes me to perfect T. Out in real life, I dress pretty modestly, in clothes that fit well but don't show a lot of skin. I'm not exactly quiet, but I act very proper (unless I'm with people I know really well). I'm even a bookworm! But anyone who has seen my posts here on Lit knows what filth REALLY goes on in my head ;)
 
Wife is admiting herself to a dead man

In the last four months I have become a real slut after denying my sexual wants for two decades to try and keep my husband from telling people that should not be told they are full of shit. It stoped working.

My wife withheld sex for two decades in an attempt to help my father keep from being embarrassed. She then got a call from her mother thinking that her daughter needed contact with some one from her past. It backfired and the ripples have not been stopped yet.

Three years ago I developed MRSA in my spine that left me without much feeling from just below my hips down. The doctor told me to consider myself lucky. most people don't recover as much as I did.
the MRSA is still playing havoc with me. After my wife had a one night stand with her old boyfriend, the ball really started rolling. I hammered him, his family, his job. My father came over after I got out of the stress center and really put the screws on. Asked me where I ever got the thought that I was as good as anyone else.

He told me I was not supposed to ever get married or have children of my own. That was for his other two sons and daughter. It would have been better if I had been a monk and served others that were my social superiors. I have never subscribed to that theory, I was never meant to be subservient to people that would use me to their own ends.

I decided that since I was turned into a monk in my own home, I may as well leave and go someplace that is far away from my father and wife.

I had an uncle that died a couple of years ago and had a 14x70 mobile home that was about two hundred miles from anywhere on the Wyoming side of the black hills. My cousins said I could rent it for basic care and taxes. So I started to move out. I had just about completed loading the Uhaul I was going to tow when it felt like someone took an iron band and pulled it tight it around my chest. When I woke up several days later I had a slit down the side of my chest. A ventilator mask on, and a nurse taking my blood pressure and vitals. I had a new pick line inserted and knew that the lesion on my heart had opened like the doctors said could happen with to much exsursion.

The problems have been hard, this is the first opportunity I have had to get on a computer and found my wife's confession on several sites including the fact she fucked a black man to help another man land a job, and she liked it.

She thinks that the nurses a OTs are not letting me on the computer yet but I was getting truly bored, I also found out both my father and wife have been in court for abuse of an adult. My wife pleaded guilty and has to wear a house arrest ankle bracelet. She has to get permission to go any where. My father pleaded not guilty. I guess the judge told him he should never have been a father.

My wife has to care for me when I return home. This is part of her sentence. I was deposed for what I had thought happened in my life, but when the judge walked in to my cubicle in CCU, to ask me why I had put up with things so long, I told her I had not known that the laws had changed near the end of the ninetys and I thought that I was stuck with a bi-polar wife forever.

The judge said she hears it more often than not about how my state has failed mentally ill people and their families to save the state money on long term care. She said what I have done is commendable, but it has hurt me, and is continuing to hurt me. She wants my wife and me to appear one year from now. If I am still alive at that point I will.

When I go home I hear I have a black man that expects me to be a servant to him as a cuckold husband. He says that he will not put up with any shit from me even in my own home. Told my wife I am to be a servant while they have sex, not going to happen. I don't care that he showed my wife a .45 ACP. Saying that he would use it if I did not do exactly as expected. I will go into my home with the total intention if he poses a threat to me and is waiting as promised to be informed of my duties, we will probably both be hauled out with sheets over our face. I wont go directly in but get my antique ten gauge out. It has a eighteen inch barrel and more stopping power at close range than his ACP.

I will not be humiliated, laughed at, or used any more. In my own home I do consider myself inviolet. If there has to be a body count so be it.

My family does not know that I have this weapon. I found it in a basement years ago when I was helping a friend clean it out. He gave it to me thinking you could not get shells for it any more. I found a place to get the shells. I have it hidden in the shed.
 
Last edited:
This describes me to perfect T. Out in real life, I dress pretty modestly, in clothes that fit well but don't show a lot of skin. I'm not exactly quiet, but I act very proper (unless I'm with people I know really well). I'm even a bookworm! But anyone who has seen my posts here on Lit knows what filth REALLY goes on in my head ;)

So, is it a secret slut day, or are you all prim and proper?? Love the way your mind works!

But, what about the secret male slut... Or equivalent? I am a very proper sensible chap in a sensible job but have hidden talents, toys and chats.... Are blokes out there hiding stuff too?
 
So, is it a secret slut day, or are you all prim and proper?? Love the way your mind works!

But, what about the secret male slut... Or equivalent? I am a very proper sensible chap in a sensible job but have hidden talents, toys and chats.... Are blokes out there hiding stuff too?

We'd all be sluts given the chance - it's in our culture:D
 
A woman who is a professional during the day and in public, but needs to be controlled and to be a slut behind doors... absolutely awesome
 
I'm totally like that. Not a soul would ever suspect how I really can be ;)
 
This is what it's all about!

As a young man, I remember being attracted to only the classically pretty ladies. The Miss America types. I like them very pretty, with perfect figures and on the busty side.

As I got older and dated real women, all of whom I thought were pretty, I realized that many, many different types of women were pretty, sexy, beautiful.

I also realized that, in our society, most women are taught to be very conservative about sex. And that lesson is very firmly entrenched in the minds of most women.

There are a few happy souls who either break free of this convention or were lucky enough to have never been taught it. And most of those ladies do not advertise the fact. I think this is true because if they did they would attract a lot of unwanted attention. Who wants to be with someone who only wants/admires/desires one aspect of who you are?

But stumbling upon such a lady is one of life's great joys. I've told the story of my friend who hooked up with a mousy, plain-looking girl from our college dorm and found out she was a blow-job artist!

I can't say how many "secret sluts" there are out there. They keep a low profile for many reasons. But finding one is AWESOME!
 
Why is it....

Why is it, I just can't get over the thought of slutty ladies are very hot and a huge turn on for me.
 
Many people think that I'm a lot more innocent than I really am. So I just let them think that. To everyone outside, I'm the innocent virgin nerd who's never even seen a cock before, let alone has done things with one. If only they knew, haha.
 
Back
Top