Winter's Notebook

xDark_Winterx

Experienced
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Posts
84
lHYd9rl.jpg
      Ideas ; Pictures
 
Last edited:
• • • muse a and muse b are neighbors. muse a has had a crush on muse b for forever, their windows are right across from each other - muse b knows about the crush and being the tease he is he dances around his room in his underwear when he knows that muse a is home. he catches them looking one day and then dance turns into a strip show.
 
uDBXcdI.gif
• • • “Daddy do I look cute in this? My stockings and sweatshirt finally came in the mail today! Come cuddle and watch scary movies with me please?” He grinned.
 
• • • Muse A has always been insecure and shy. Wanting to take a drastic risk to build on their confidence, Muse A applies at an escort agency. Muse A starts out easy, going on dates with men just to be seen as eye candy. As Muse A’s confidence grows, Muse A decides to start having sex with clients to get more in touch with their sexual side.
 
R1uMEba.gif
      MUSE A

gJbRxtx.gif
      MUSE B



• • • Muse A is the disappointment of his father. He works at his father's company. Muse A has yet to settle down, at the age of twenty-six he has no desire. When Muse B starts working for Muse A's father, he is drawn to the man. Muse A however is unsure of the man, who is quiet yet strange. After a late night project, the two are forced to work together, eventually leading to a drunken night of pleasure, or mistake.
 
17K4aSJ.gif

• • • Muse A and Muse B have been best bros since they could tie their own shoelaces. Their bond has remained a strong one over the years, despite the changing stresses of growing up and romantic relationships that have come and gone. When Muse A has to drive across the country for a family reunion, they naturally invite Muse B on the long ride for companionship. While cruising down the interstate, the pair get to talking about the ending of Muse A’s last relationship and how long it’s been since he’s gotten laid. Muse B has a wicked thought as his gaze drifts to the slight bulge at the front of his best friend’s pants. While Muse A’s eyes are on the road, Muse B leans over and surprises Muse A with the best road head of his life.
 
• • • Muse A is a tortured artist working on their next project. After months of near isolation and little progress they hire Muse B as a distraction. After a long night filled with Muse A’s desires and Muse B is still there with Muse A not sure how to get rid of them. Eventually Muse A gives up on trying to get rid of them and Muse B becomes a sort of permanent distraction but also a handler for the ‘art freak’.
 
• • • Muse A is attracted to his older sister’s boyfriend Muse B. At first Muse A is shy, then after a while he can’t help but flirt with Muse B, who is oblivious to his behavior. However Muse A is persistent, especially when Muse A’s sister goes out of town with the family on an emergency and is left home alone. Muse B checks up on Muse A as his sister is worried about him being home alone. As a result Muse A can’t help but take it as an opportunity to let his feelings for Muse B show. Will Muse B reciprocate Muse A’s feelings or ignore them?
 
The walls are paper thin and I can always hear you having sex and honestly i don't know if i’m more jealous because i’m not getting any or irritated because it’s keeping me up at night?
 
Back
Top