Any Canadians around? part 2

So happy I bought a snow blower in September. Craftsman from Sears. Excellent deal. :D
No snow here. Pansies, mums and gardenias are still in bloom. :rolleyes:
Yep, good ole Vancouver area.

Check out small independent stores for appliances. I got my stove, unadvertised, for eight hundred off, free delivery and a mfgrs rebate of two hundred. So got a new range hood too! He gave me one hundred fifty off that. They don't advertise their prices because the dept stores will match advertised prices. They took the old stove away for free.

So good luck with your new clothes washer. The front loaders are way better. :rose:
 
I haven't seen a motorcycle on the streets for some time now.
It had to end sooner or later Porkwarrior.

Nooooooooooo!


5678d1234122524-17-enduro-tyres-what-s-available-e-mail-honda41nc.jpg
 
Hi QC..yes checking all places out...no way I am paying retail.
So jealous of your nice weather there.
Cool pic PW...you really are going to miss your bike, aren't you?
 
Okay, I'll be putting another blanket on the bed tonight and enjoying a hot toddy before bed.

Aw thanks, I fall so much during these winters that I now just toss everything in my hands (my coffee this time) and brace for my fall. Just a sore bum and no coffee this morning but my head is in one piece :D Enjoy the sunshine today!
Yeah, I know falling. Last year I was getting out of a friend's car and my feet just went right out from under me. I'm lucky I didn't hit myself on her car.

Ooh..sounds sore DirtySecrets, be careful.
I know hubby hurt his back today shovelling snow. Not enough to bring out the snow plow but heavy enough to hurt lifting it too.
You are so right anna ..so pretty until you shovel it...lol
At least I have a lightweight shovel....

Had a cop pull me over today to see how drunk I was.

Think it's time to put the motorcycle to sleep for the winter...sob! :(
You were on your motorcycle? No wonder you were pulled over!! At least spring always comes back. *hug*

Still at work and wanting to play. Hope everyone had a great day.
I'm fighting a cold. Other than that, it was a good day. How was yours?

So happy I bought a snow blower in September. Craftsman from Sears. Excellent deal. :D
No snow here. Pansies, mums and gardenias are still in bloom. :rolleyes:
Yep, good ole Vancouver area.
Yeah, that's more what I'm used to.
 
Hi QC..yes checking all places out...no way I am paying retail.
So jealous of your nice weather there.
Cool pic PW...you really are going to miss your bike, aren't you?

Sniff sniff...winter commuting SUCKS!


Oh and Anna there's a fun stage show coming to Hamilton, a comedic parody of Fifty Shades...called Spanked! :D
 
PW, I've heard great things about Spanked! It's been in TO a couple times and some of my friends from high school days saw it back home. With the movie *grrr* coming soon-ish, I'm sure the stage parody will only get better. ;)
 
That sounds like a great show....Mmmm...might check it out.
I am not that far from Hamilton
 
Great pics...thank you for sharing...I saw some tress beautifully adorned with snow this morning and thought ..ya..gorgeous
I am off now folks...have a wonderful evening.
 
Good evening, Magical.

Can't resist sharing this here as I see many of my fellow canucks complaining ofthe snow.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51320666&postcount=247

I actually love winter. No bugs. Can always add more layers if you are cold.. Can't take off your skin in the summer if your too warm :p

Gorgeous pictures, tolyk. I have to agree with you that the last one is incredible. I love the snow... in the mountains. ;)

In fact, your final words there are almost exactly what I said when the fella and I moved up here from Georgia
 
Good evening, Magical.



Gorgeous pictures, tolyk. I have to agree with you that the last one is incredible. I love the snow... in the mountains. ;)

In fact, your final words there are almost exactly what I said when the fella and I moved up here from Georgia

Smart move :) does get a tad warm in Georgia..

Glad you liked the shots :) and thanks crazy4cock :)
 
I am only 1/4 Canadian (grandma from Ontario) so I will only post here 25% of the times that I really want to.

Keep warm, friends. . . .
 
Us Canadians are a warm folk. In spirit. Right now not many of us are warm in general, damn it's cold and windy here!
 
Back
Top