the new new UK Online directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
A teacher walks in to the DfE and says, "I've come to see Michael Gove." The receptionist says, "I am sorry but Mr Gove does not work here any more." So the teacher leaves.
Five minutes later the teacher comes back and says, "I've come to see Michael Gove." Again the receptionist replies, "I am sorry but he no longer works here." So the teacher leaves.
After another ten minutes the same teacher returns and says, "Can I see Michael Gove please."
This time the receptionist replies, "I've told you twice already that Michael Gove doesn't work here any more; why do you keep coming back asking to see him."
To which the teacher replies, "It just sounds so good hearing you say that, I can't get enough of it."

Not really, just a reshuffle to bring in more totty and less evil bastards. Nothing special. And Z, the party whip is the enforcer, he breaks the legs of MP's who don't tow the line. If you've seen a pic if Gove, you think enforcer... Sorry, I mean you think someone who needs slapping and having his dinner money taken from him.

A teacher walks in to the DfE and says, "I've come to see Michael Gove." The receptionist says, "I am sorry but Mr Gove does not work here any more." So the teacher leaves.
Five minutes later the teacher comes back and says, "I've come to see Michael Gove." Again the receptionist replies, "I am sorry but he no longer works here." So the teacher leaves.
After another ten minutes the same teacher returns and says, "Can I see Michael Gove please."
This time the receptionist replies, "I've told you twice already that Michael Gove doesn't work here any more; why do you keep coming back asking to see him."
To which the teacher replies, "It just sounds so good hearing you say that, I can't get enough of it."

:D morning fella :D

are us brits doing some political thing at home?

i'm as confused as you, mr Z.

Camoron was doing a pre-election cabinet reshuffle and attempting to show the population that he's really in touch with the electorate by getting rid of lots of "male and stale" cabinet members and bringing in more ladies :)

Given that they cannot make any radical policy changes before next years election it is just another political publicity stunt ....

Morning UK - the sun is shining but the stormclouds are gathering for the weekend

Camoron was doing a pre-election cabinet reshuffle and attempting to show the population that he's really in touch with the electorate by getting rid of lots of "male and stale" cabinet members and bringing in more ladies :)

Given that they cannot make any radical policy changes before next years election it is just another political publicity stunt ....

Morning UK - the sun is shining but the stormclouds are gathering for the weekend

And the timing...emmeline Pankhurst's birthday...lol, you couldn't make it up...:rolleyes:

morning chrissy bear...:kiss:

morning luvly one:kiss:

morning GA:kiss:

morning my little curlywurlies...

I've just been offered a groupon for a child counselling course for £49...oh dear lord...:cool:

Might not be a radical change but have you seen Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Liz Truss? Woof, woof! She looks a goer! Objectify, objectify, legs... Girl.... Woof! So who's with me kite flying this weekend then?

And the timing...emmeline Pankhurst's birthday...lol, you couldn't make it up...:rolleyes:

I've just been offered a groupon for a child counselling course for £49...oh dear lord...:cool:

Do you have to supple your own children?
Morning :kiss:

morning luvly one:kiss:

morning GA:kiss:

Morning Janey :kiss:

Sounds like a bargain to me - is it a child that does the counselling, like a junior stylist??

Might not be a radical change but have you seen Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Liz Truss? Woof, woof! She looks a goer! Objectify, objectify, legs... Girl.... Woof! So who's with me kite flying this weekend then?

Well if Major managed to get an affair with one of his ministers, maybe Dave Dastardly is hedging his bets??

Morning Janey :kiss:

Sounds like a bargain to me - is it a child that does the counselling, like a junior stylist??

And charging £50? ... The kid's obviously finished his/hers business course first then. That's having a life plan. You should listen to this kid janeyl, they obviously know what they're talking about.

Well if Major managed to get an affair with one of his ministers, maybe Dave Dastardly is hedging his bets??

That was with Edwin's curry. That's basically being at a car keys in the bowl wife swap party and ending up with the owner of a reliant.

And charging £50? ... The kid's obviously finished his/hers business course first then. That's having a life plan. You should listen to this kid janeyl, they obviously know what they're talking about.

Kids these days eh? Not all of them sit on their smartphones taking selfies for FB and playing Candy Crush ...... hold up, that's the parents

That was with Edwin's curry. That's basically being at a car keys in the bowl wife swap party and ending up with the owner of a reliant.

Which is exactly why Dave baby is getting a few more options in the garage

Kids these days eh? Not all of them sit on their smartphones taking selfies for FB and playing Candy Crush ...... hold up, that's the parents

Selfies, blah! What ever happened to cock and tit pics? Today's kids.... Er..., that sounds wrong.

Which is exactly why Dave baby is getting a few more options in the garage

Yeah, the dirty bugga. I can imagine him in a cupboard licking the sweat off nick cleggs back after a hard, dirty ramming ending with him shooting his load up cleggs spine and into his hair....... Oh gods. I feel sick.

Yeah, the dirty bugga. I can imagine him in a cupboard licking the sweat off nick cleggs back after a hard, dirty ramming ending with him shooting his load up cleggs spine and into his hair....... Oh gods. I feel sick.

That's brought my weetabix back up

On which note, time to go hit the 'workshop' :rolleyes:

Have a good one all

Fuck me, I have really done it to me back now. Fucking deadlifts. Thanks, that's me on painkillers for the rest of the pissing week. Now I've got to rest up for the rest of the day..... Wank?

Now that's better. What? No, I didn't have a wank, I did the hoovering... Then took a bum photo for my new AV.... I do have a little hairy bum. I think the next time I go to the beauty parlour I should get them to wax it.... Now that is an idea.

Now that's better. What? No, I didn't have a wank, I did the hoovering... Then took a bum photo for my new AV.... I do have a little hairy bum. I think the next time I go to the beauty parlour I should get them to wax it.... Now that is an idea.

Oh my :eek:

I was going to just say Sweet dreams, UK! But now I'm all distracted.... I think I want to watch you get a full body wax and listen to your cries of agony :D

Sweet dreams anyway!

Oh my :eek:

I was going to just say Sweet dreams, UK! But now I'm all distracted.... I think I want to watch you get a full body wax and listen to your cries of agony :D

Sweet dreams anyway!

:eek: there's a new beautician in my local spar that wants to wax my armpits :eek: she's fun:D

Morning people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back