What do you think about when you masturbate?

I think ... 'I really shouldn't be doing this in public, even it's behind a liquor store.'



Nah, I don't think that, I don't care if it's in public!



Disclaimer: I do not jerk off in public.
 
Doggie

Seeing that ass ripple, neck flusing red, her looking back and moaning, my finger in her butt. The masterbation to that is as good as the real thing
 
Usually I masturbate in/with lingerie, esp a slip or nightgown, usually fantasize about another guy or cd in lingerie or a woman dressing me, then slowly rubbing me in the lingerie to an intense orgasm.
 
Right now thinking of my partner, who is at a darn banking meeting. I am thinking of his thick eight inches deep in my ass, his cock ring on as he fills me up and keeps fucking me until I come in his hand. I feel his strong arms around me as he strokes me off. I heel his hairy chest on my back...he will have quite a welcome when he gets back tomorrow evening *weg*. Plus the. big slut has probably met some hot guy and he will give me all the details as he takes me down!
 
I think about being on my knees, being led around by a collar and leash and forced to lick my master's ass and when i cum my master makes me lick it all up.
 
Age: 29
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight

Fantasy: Right now it's a few old men(4-5) fingering me in an adult shop till I squirt in front of everybody and then using me like a whore.
 
56 male str/curious

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in, there's a couple of coworkers both male and female that I fantasize about, all three are pretty hot. In my workplace we are allowed to workout during the day to relieve stress so I get to see them in workout clothes. The females are toned and the male Latino like me has some awesome muscular hairy legs.

Usually I just go over scenarios about what my first time being with another man is going to be like.
 
The view from below

Inches under a woman being fuckd doggie style, watching her being thrust into, harder and harder. The jism coating that cock and coming out around the sides, and dripping when the man frantically gets off. Her clit engorged, rigid, her stomach and whole body convulsing as the waves hit her.
 
Back
Top