Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

My girlfriend is 20 years younger than me but it wasn't that that attracted me. Nor was the contrast between sex with her and sex with my husband (a contrast which I now appreciate and enjoy) the deciding factor.

It was my girlfriend who initially found me attractive though, at the time she made a move of sorts, I wasn't receptive to her advances. It wasn't the fact that I was older that attracted her to me, either; she just fancied me and fancied her chances.

It's only from the early part of this year that I've found myself being attracted to women. I can't explain why. It can't be categorised. All I know is that bi is the way I now am and I'm lucky enough to be in a position to enjoy the best of both worlds.

At first I was afraid of telling my husband and had dark thoughts about a secret affair. Fortunately, my conscience prevailed. I could no more cheat on my husband than I could treat my girlfriend as some kind of dirty secret. To do so would have demeaned and possibly destroyed all of us.

Fantasies are all well and good and are part and parcel of everyone's lives - otherwise why would forums such as this exist? And I'm sure most of us have shared sexy PMs with other members. To those married women who want to act upon their fantasies I urge them to be open and honest. It really is the only way.

Well said Rosie...
 
I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

Im a married man whos wife has Bi tendencies, Id love her to folow it through and enjoy things, lifes to short to worry about what others think. go for it!!
 
Ladies

I overdid cleaning up my mailbox and deleted ALL my PMs. Big mistake. If you're expecting a reply from me, would you please write me again? Sorry!
 
hi

i love the thought of an older woman seducing me. ive never been with an older woman in real life but would love to, i love talking on here so if any of you want to chat with me feel free to pm me. im 23 w female, blonde hair, blue eyes, busty and loves dirty talk :)
 
just a little bump from an average looks not so average mind girl, cause we all know there is so much more going on behind the scenes..."so to speak"......LOL! .........baby feeling so happy!!!.......luvs xxx baby
 
I haven't had a woman for years and I miss it! Don't get me wrong, my hubby is lovely...BUT there are some things that women are just sooooo much better at!
 
Yes indeed

I haven't had a woman for years and I miss it! Don't get me wrong, my hubby is lovely...BUT there are some things that women are just sooooo much better at!

When I haven't been with a girl for awhile, I will suddenly notice the soft curve of a breast or see a luscious kissable pair of lips or hear the tinkle of a girlish giggle and remember what I have been missing.
 
I was checked out by the most beautiful would-be pinup at the grocery store this morning. ... I'm going to find another reason to head back for groceries soon!
 
I am 24 and single, but I do enjoy the company of a more mature female at times. I find that she will be more open and honest about her sexuality. I also feel more secure for some reason in their company.
 
I am 24 and single, but I do enjoy the company of a more mature female at times. I find that she will be more open and honest about her sexuality. I also feel more secure for some reason in their company.

I think that the older people get, the more open they can be. I can't really stand some people my age and like hanging out with older people.
 
Back
Top