The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out that Lazarus thing.

I have spell check on everyone of my browsers and downloaded 2 extra ones for medical terminology.

If I didn't I'd be screwed.

Anyway, the last thing I thought was:

FUCKITY fuck fuck fuck

How the hell did this happen?

I have more dresses than pants, more skirts than shorts, I had my eyebrows waxed today, and I have fru-fru shiny silverish nail polish on... OH... MOTHER FUCKER. Also, I broke a heel today and there was a ruffle on my shirt. I swear if I stop burping and start holding in farts I hope my inner child bursts through my chest, cuts me in to pieces and uses me as bait for a much needed fishing trip.

This is fucking fantastic. I love you, Nina.

A girly Nina!
I approve of this whole-heartedly!! :heart:
Its.... I dunno. I got this yesterday, YESTERDAY! It's pretty.
YOU BROKE A HEEL?! :eek:

I would honestly cry...
Actually, i almost fell on my face. It was a wedge type shoe.. the whole bottom came off and tripped me in a crosswalk. Fuckers went flying and I hunted down flip-flops from my trunk. But the worst part was... I knew exactly where the shoe store was that had that other cute pair that could have gone with my outfit. Part of me was horrified.
*hysterical giggling from the ether*
-licks-
:kiss:
This is fucking fantastic. I love you, Nina.

-gigggles- :kiss:

Its.... I dunno. I got this yesterday, YESTERDAY! It's pretty.

Yeah it is!
Deep breath
Okay, I'm gonna do this, but it's only because I'm not-so-secretly actually a gay man with a vag.

Gold accessories, low ponytail with soft curls OR a low messy bun. Don't wear a necklace, but lots of gold bangle bracelets. Very boho chic.

EDIT! I had to add makeup Think a blue smoky eye, very subtle, will pick up the blues in the dress and make it a little more unique. Very hot.

happy sigh
I swear I could dress people all day long and I would be the happiest girl in the world.

Last edited:
Oh I would SO be your barbie doll!

airship_princess_by_la_esmeralda-d5bkoyo.jpg

And this.. this would merely be a start.
I'd use corsets, curls, ruffles, tights, heels and lipstick... always red. One must never forget the lipstick.

You'd be radiant. Till I got bored and stripped you.

Yeah it is!
Deep breath
Okay, I'm gonna do this, but it's only because I'm not-so-secretly actually a gay man with a vag.

Gold accessories, low ponytail with soft curls OR a low messy bun. Don't wear a necklace, but lots of gold bangle bracelets. Very boho chic.

EDIT! I had to add makeup Think a blue smoky eye, very subtle, will pick up the blues in the dress and make it a little more unique. Very hot.

happy sigh
I swear I could dress people all day long and I would be the happiest girl in the world.

-laughs- That was awesome.

I dont own gold. I have silver, antique silver, leather and hemp... So, yes, I'll be wearing hemp next time. And, I wore green instead of blue.

Why dont you?

oh.. and PS... this conversation? Never thought I'd have it.

*hugs the pretty one* I'd offer to let you shoot me... but that will probably end badly for me. And I sorta like living.

Perhaps with a paintball gun? That would be acceptable, I reckon.

I wouldn't want to shoot you, sweetness. But I might like teaching you how to shoot. Of course I'd have to stand really close behind you, with my arms around you, making sure you had a proper grip and stance. ;)

I wouldn't want to shoot you, sweetness. But I might like teaching you how to shoot. Of course I'd have to stand really close behind you, with my arms around you, making sure you had a proper grip and stance. ;)

I...want to see this. *nodnod*

Yes. Yes, she is. :kiss:

Also, over 700 views on Centaur Mistress. I like that. I hope they like the story and the latest post. :)

I...want to see this. *nodnod*

Maybe I should open a shooting school. For the guys I could show them the proper grip, and teach them that little rhyme they had on Full Metal Jacket, complete with the hand positioning. ;)

This is my rifle, this is my gun!
This is for fighting, this is for fun! :D

Yeah, I was pretty stunned to see that Delirium Of Disorder has 500 views.
Shit, we've only done like 7 posts!

Ah, that's good! Mine has 83 posts by now, I think. It's more about story than sex, so maybe the SRP isn't the best place for it. It was slow to build, but we enjoyed it when we got there. I have a feeling there is more about to happen.

I have more dresses than pants, more skirts than shorts, I had my eyebrows waxed today, and I have fru-fru shiny silverish nail polish on... OH... MOTHER FUCKER. Also, I broke a heel today and there was a ruffle on my shirt. I swear if I stop burping and start holding in farts I hope my inner child bursts through my chest, cuts me in to pieces and uses me as bait for a much needed fishing trip.

Look at that kids, it's a miracle! That's actually a rarer sight then the Hale-Bopp comet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back