Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, 51 year old guy hear, not to hard on the eyes, looking for laughs,laughs and more laughs or whatever else you have to offer. Forever a cheesehead

I may break the record at 71. Not given up yet. Love to look and remember. Time goes by fast so enjoy. The best thing gs in life are fleeting. Sexy woman and big breasts keeps a man young. Enjoy being part of this community. Thanks for having me

I may break the record at 71. Not given up yet. Love to look and remember. Time goes by fast so enjoy. The best thing gs in life are fleeting. Sexy woman and big breasts keeps a man young. Enjoy being part of this community. Thanks for having me

Welcome to Lit!

Shyguy....

Like restless Bob (way back on page 1) I am 56 and from MA (Central part of State). Am always up for meeting new friends and corresponding via email with females

Looking for guys from Arizona

If you are a good looking, well hung, kind and over 60 and like BBW girls, please get in touch.

Male 63 from Gainesville Florida
Open minded looking to chat.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

60 on the cards

Newbie Malcolm here. My thread expains what I came here for.

The ladies here are understanding and kind. I am so happy to have signed up.

Hi folks! I'm new to the 50 something crowd! It's not as bad as I thought it would be when I was still 49...
How's everyone this fine Saturday?

Your hormones didn't shut down, huh? Congratulations and welcome to Lit's in-crowd. (Shh, it's a secret!)

Western Kentucky lake area

55 male, holding my own😃 . Good to see all the sexually experienced people here. May all your endings be happy!!!

56 from Northern England here. Still going, maybe not so often and not so strong, but still enjoying. Furtive imagination fills the gaps :)

Former lurker, taking the plunge. married Male, 57 college professor, trying to find out if I'm normal or a pervert. Love to chat/flirt with females. Sexual and non-sexual chats welcomed.

Jay here, 56, married, Missouri. Happy to chat with ladies. here or jrdexter76@yahoo. Old enough ro know better...and still a gentleman.

54 going on 35 here in Central Iowa. Just a normal single dad hanging out with my 10 year old son hoping to restart life.

And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea—
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?”
― Percy Bysshe Shelley

Beautiful, indeed, but I am thinking of all the high school make-out sessions I lost out on because I failed to lay this on the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back