Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening from Snowdonia. Wet and Windy and still 24+ hours to go till 2012 Happy new year to all Lit fans especially the over 50's

Hey you all !!!

Great to be here and trying to get comfortable with the forum. So much stuff... a bit intimidating. I hope to make some friends. You can check my bio for information. Pretty cold here in Ottawa at -15C. At this time of the year, not great to walk around naked ... I mean outside. But it's OK inside the house. Hope to get to know some of you. Regards ... to members who read this. :)

Erostaticus

Good Morning!

Lovely day here in Oklahoma. Getting ready for New Years Eve party I'm going to be attending. I'm making salsa today so it can savor, slicing my homemade summer sausage I made the other day and baking some pumpkin bread. Yummy!

I will also make guac for the party but not until just before I leave to go there.

Enjoy your day! :kiss:

Something scary about using the words slicing and sausage together on an erotic site. lol

New 50-year-old checking in...

Hello, I just turned 50 this year. :eek: I just found the forums last month, and I'm enjoying looking around, posting, adding some photos and talking to new people.

For just the next couple of weeks, I won't be online much at all, but hope to check for new things on this site when I do get online now & then.

Hope you all have fun and safe New Year's Eve plans! :rose:

Great to be here and trying to get comfortable with the forum. So much stuff... a bit intimidating. I hope to make some friends. You can check my bio for information. Pretty cold here in Ottawa at -15C. At this time of the year, not great to walk around naked ... I mean outside. But it's OK inside the house. Hope to get to know some of you. Regards ... to members who read this. :)

Erostaticus

Oh, Eros, don't be intimidated we are all very friendly here and love to have you. ;)

I'd say that thinking about that temp just makes my nips get hard but someone might kick me off this board for talkin' sex. :eek:

lol oh wait... forgot where I was. :devil:

Hello, I just turned 50 this year. :eek: I just found the forums last month, and I'm enjoying looking around, posting, adding some photos and talking to new people.

For just the next couple of weeks, I won't be online much at all, but hope to check for new things on this site when I do get online now & then.

I LOVE you Mae West pic! :heart:

So glad you're here. Happy NY to you! :)

Erostaticus
Welcome! :D I haven't been here much longer than you have and I'm enjoying meeting new & interesting people like you! Jump right on in. ;) Reading your bio, I'm sure that you'll find friends here. You sound fun to get to know! :kiss:
I LOVE you Mae West pic! :heart:

So glad you're here. Happy NY to you! :)
Thank you for your "welcome"! Yes, Mae West was quite a sexy woman - attitude besides appearance. From what I've read about her. I wasn't alive that long ago. :D I did a search for quotes by her and found a LOT of great ones that I hadn't heard before.

Last edited:
Thank you for your "welcome"! Yes, Mae West was quite a sexy woman - attitude besides appearance. From what I've read about her. I wasn't alive that long ago. :D I did a search for quotes by her and found a LOT of great ones that I hadn't heard before.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you should look up her biographies and her autobio. You'd like them, very interesting! :)

Hi Feline,
That is a very fine set of pictures you posted and I love that fact that a woman my own age, or at least close can be so open about herself to post like that. I don't have anything close to that inhibitions.
anyway welcome to the 50's club and send me a Pm if you would like to chat sometime

In case anyone is interested, my new story posted in the mature section. "Santa Max". If you read it please vote and post in the comments.

Thanks so much! :kiss:

In case anyone is interested, my new story posted in the mature section. "Santa Max". If you read it please vote and post in the comments.

Thanks so much! :kiss:

Hi. Thanks for the pm.

Off to pay wages now but will read the story on my return:)

Happy new year to you and all the over 50's who have posted on this thread.

Good Last Morning of '11

Be kind to a silver haired gentleman a decade past 50.
still gots my wits.... grateful for good health ( in spite of my vices )
looking forward sensually to '12 !!

Bring it On !

Happy New Years Eve!

Eveyone please, have a safe as well as fun evening tonight! :kiss:

Don't forget to check out my first story. The link is in my signature. A vote and comment would be appreciated! :rose:

Happy New Years Eve!

Don't forget to check out my first story. The link is in my signature. A vote and comment would be appreciated! :rose:

I will do all of the above! You have a safe and happy New Years as well!

Happy New Years Eve!

That was a very hot first story. Thanks for being a Lit author!

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello and Happy New Year to the Over 50 set! I'm a long-time Literotica reader and finally decided to join the discussion board. I love to discuss and comment on erotica in all its glory, but I have a special place for "mature."

Hello and Happy New Year to the Over 50 set! I'm a long-time Literotica reader and finally decided to join the discussion board. I love to discuss and comment on erotica in all its glory, but I have a special place for "mature."

Hello and welcome! Hope you love it here as much as I do. ;)

I just got my first story pub'd in the mature section, if you check it out I would appreciate a vote and comment. Next one is in the works.

Glad to see a poet here. I just now realized I have tons of erotic poetry in my larder and never thought about posting them here. OMGosh! What a "duh!"

LOL

ps, There's also a limerick thread, if you're so inclined. ;)

Happy New Year! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back