Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
52 here in San Jose. Would enjoy networking with fellow 50's. We have the benefit of many miles, and still have plenty of gas in the tank.

48, married but still love to flirt, I am from Maryland and would love to have a friendly relationship with a woman who doesn't mind me being married.:rolleyes:

Yep over 50

Just a place for over 50s to find each other and chat about whatever. I'm 54 Live in Minnesota and it's cold today. Brrrrrrrrr!

I do enjoy touring this site. Lots of creativity. Here in Houston and over 50. Love to meet a like minded lady for fun and frolic. Maybe even write some of our own experience based stories.

Finally had a break in the rain here.. Nice day yesterday up to 70.. Now the rain is coming back.. :(

Are there any women out there that read this thread? As usual seems to be 99% guys.

Who cares?

Yes, but since I'm not over 50 (a mere 40), I didn't think I should post.

I think at this point, most of the men here wouldn't mind if you post, even if you are under the 50 limit! We're men, we like to hear from women! :D

Hi I'm Ryan, mid 50's, married, and finding myself with a lot of time alone these days. Would enjoy making some new female friends who want to get to know each other better and see whether there is any interest in helping each other spice things up. Life is too short not to make the most of it.

Hi Mandy. Glad to see some women posting on this thread. Wonder what thoughts are going through the ladies minds as they read this thread?

Sue "Mature, Sensible" and a very sexy lady to boot. Hi I'm a healthy and happy 53 from South Africa. :D

Last edited:
Hi scoopie you should tell us a bit moore about yourself, sounds good
so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back