whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be on stage performing for a group of women. Removing my clothes for them. Getting hard for them. Stroking and teasing myself for them. Making my cock glisten with precum as I tease and stroke. Possibly having them touch and stroke and tease. Finally exploding, spurting load after load of cum for them.
 
My fantasies constantly change depending on my mood. Currently my fantasy is to be a slave to a dominant male or female. I am dressed in only stockings, garter and heels and a collar is put around my throat and an inflatable butt plug inserted. The plug is inflated inside me so that it is very large and the inflation bulb is then left to dangle between my long legs My hands are cuffed behind me and a long trench coat is put over my shoulders to cover me. I am led outside by my Master/Mistress on a leash and get into a limousine. We drive to a big building and I am led inside.

Inside is stadium seating and there are maybe 200 or more people. I am led to a low table in the center of this arena with a breeding rack, used for breeding dogs, on top of it. My trench coat is removed and also my cuffs. I am ordered to get up on the table and get into the breeding rack.
I bend over on all fours and a strap from the breeding rack is tightened around my waist and another around my neck holding me from moving from my doggie style position. A penis gag is placed in my mouth and the strap tightened around my head. I have small breasts with large nipples and nipple clamps are placed on them. When my Master/Mistress is satisfied with my bonds and announcement is made that I am ready for use. I can see men and even women coming from the stands and forming a circle around me waiting there turn to use me any way they see fit while the rest of the crowd watches from the stands.
 
A very specific one today!

I found this foto on a forum and it reminded me of my wife and her friends when I met her (early '90s). The girl in the white top really looks like she did.

I guess I'd like to stand naked in front of these lovely young women, all smoking in their short skirts, stockings and heels, and masturbate while they watch me.

:heart:
 

Attachments

  • Vintage58.jpg
    Vintage58.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 396
Another one (this one kept me awake last night):

I've been reading some historical novels recently, set in ancient Rome and Egypt etc.

I imagine being a powerful individual, a Roman Consul or Senator or something.

I'd select a buxom young blonde slave girl and have her washed and pampered, oiled until her skin glowed and dress her in the finest floaty lace and silk.

Then I'd hand-pick ten young Nubian men, the most muscular and well-endowed of my slaves. On a large bed in front of me, they'd fuck her repeatedly, in twos and threes, for hours. I wouldn't want her in pain; olive oil or any lubrication of the day would have been available and she could stop for a rest when she was tired.

Eventually I'd join them, kissing her and sucking her ripe young breasts as they spunked in her and on her. When she was sufficiently soaked I'd clap my hands and the Nubians would leave us. Then I'd honour my young goddess all night with my mouth...
 
My fantasy today is to have the sexy black girl that I saw at work today. She was about 26, short, beautiful and had a very sexy body. Dressed very classy and showing some nice cleavage, tight skirt framing that sexy round ass. Getting hard thinking about her.
 
Right now it's just to have a happy life with a wonderful woman, maybe a couple kids, and doing well enough financially that we're not worried about how to pay the bills AND buy food.

But like most fantasies, it'll never happen. >_>
 
My daughter's friend is so flirty and dresses to show her hot body - I so would love to rock her world before she heads off to college.
 
Fantasy

My fantasy is to fuck someone I have known for a long time. She is much younger, just got married. She is very sexy and I think she has a crush on me. She is also somewhat wild and somehow I can see her fucking me back like there is no tomorrow. I would fuck her slow and steady and then wildly, as I think she is quite kinky and would like to have me fuck her hard. Maybe she would also have her new husband join in as he seems somewhat of a cuckold. I am getting so hard just writing about this. I want to spurt inside her. She also has some very sexy friends and could have a bi side, with one of them. It would be great to have one of her friends join in - she could lick her pussy while I fucked the friend from behind. I feel so dirty and yet so good and hot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top