Enslaved in Oblivion (closed for Drobabes)

Ella hisses as he lifts her by her hair again, and the fear in her eyes is quite plain to see as she stares back. She doesn't have long to ponder what he was going to do, as he makes it quite clear as soon as he has her against the wall. She let's out a squeal as he enters her pussy once more, though this time she was a bit more prepared. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as the first time, but he was much too large for her small frame, and even as he was now-not fully buried into her-it was still painful. For a moment she didn't know if she could go through with her plan, for it would involve so much more pain that she had felt the night prior...but if she could endure it...and endure it long enough..perhaps...

The feel of his mouth on her ear sent a shiver up her spine and she closes her eyes as he speaks. She holds her tongue for only a moment.

"And..do you really believe this master of yours will have anything to do with you once he learns you so willing bred with a mortal? Mora did not force you to rape me demon" she spits as she opens her eyes to glare at the beast.

"That was your own weakness. And what if you do happen to impregnate me? What would your master think then?"

Before she even has the words out of her mouth, she is shaking, trembling in fear. She can only hope the pain will be so great that she may pass out until it is over.
 
The dremora stopped only for a moment and whispered into Ella's ear "How do you think the master turns you mortal bitches into Daughters of Coldharbour?" before resuming.

His recent climax allowed him to keep pushing insider her for a long time without doing so again. For hours, he kept her pinned to wall, continuing to move in and out of her, and not listening to another word she said. His fist never lessened its grip in her hair. Her leg never losing how high it was.

He did not lie about the Daughters of Coldharbour. Molag Bal was the creator of the vampires, and those women given over to him were called such. They were the most pure-blooded and powerful vampires in the whole of Tamriel. Still, he used those words to cover up the fact that she was right. Damn Hermaeus more to the waters of oblivion for making him do this!

Eventually, his orgasm finally reached him and he held himself still as he came inside her. Finally, exhausted beyond all belief, he fell to the ground on his back as his last few spurts shot out. Panting heavily he just lay there, barely conscious.
 
Last edited:
Exhausted as well, Ella can only slide down the fleshy wall and let her body come to rest between the legs of the demon. There she sits in a slumped crouch, weak and sore from head to toe. Her tears come again for a short while, but eventually fade. She was at last coming to except her fate. The demon would not be provoked...her plan to have the beast hurt her enough that she would be unable to produce any children was an utter failer, and to top it off she felt disgusted that her body was becoming more pliable to his intrusions. She feared that next time it might even feel good to her! But...she supposed...if this was her fate, what she would be doing for the rest of her days, perhaps...having a moment of pleasure from time to time would do her good. Maybe even provide a bit of relief from the desolution...

She fell unconcious as her mind slowly pondered this thought, and her dreams took her elsewhere. Her body slowly loses its grip and slides down to the floor; her head coming to rest on the demons leg, her soft white hair sprawled out behind her.
 
Once again, Hermaeus Mora appeared to her, tentacles, eyes, and all. Only this time, he entered through the very dream she was having.

"How very interesting, mortal," he said to her. "You showed much greater courage by antagonizing your new mate than I gave you credit for! I think I'll keep you two together for a while longer. Your offspring WILL be strong, indeed!

"Now that you have the time, I am willing to answer all your questions. What would you like to know?"
 
The dream world was a difficult landscape to maneuver. Ella had many questions of course, but she wanted to only ask the most important ones, let she be woken up before she got all her answers. However, keeping a straight line of thought in this hazy state of mind was difficult indeed.

"My..service here. Will...will it only end when I have grown too old to produce young? And..what will happen to me after that?"

She believed she might already know the answer to that last part, but she wanted to hear it anyway.

"And my children.." it felt strange to think the words.

"What will they be used for?"

She wanted to ask many, many more questions, but she felt that she might have another opportunity at a later time, so for the moment, her last question is focused on the present. This next question she both feared and yet was strangely hopeful of.

"My service here. Is..I mean, would it be possible for my lord Mora to make it any more...bearable for me?"
 
"Too old, mortal?" Mora said in mock surprise. "Do you think I would let someone whom I chose age a day? Have you forgotten? This is MY realm! MY will is law! And it is my will that you not get old. You will live as long as I deem fit!

"You will mate with Valkynaz Zuss and produce as many children as I deem necessary. Your spawn will then grow up to serve me in the same way as you.

"As for bearing it... enjoy."

Back in the waking world, during Mora's conversation with Ella, the dremora had awakened. Without even waking her up, he had put her on her back, climbed on top of her, and had begun his rape once again.
 
Last edited:
After the first question was answered, the rest seemed rather insignificant. A deep sorrow began to naw up through Ellas soul at what Mora said. An eternity as a sex slave. A slave. She was going to break. Sooner or later she would break. There would be nothing left of her...

Faintly, in the back of her mind, she could feel the sensations in her body but she did not want to wake up yet. She did not want to face her horrible reality.

"Mora...I understand I am..insignificant to you..but, would my lord please permit me a kindness? I...I do not wish to suffer in this way for so long. I am merely human. The stress of this on my mind, even the thought, is almost unbearable."

The agony truly begins to fill her as she struggles to talk to the entity, to reach some form of compromise before she awakens and is left with the demon again.

"May I perhaps be permitted some form of...relief on occasion? It is...not healthy for a mother, pregnant with child, to endure such stress as this. If I were permitted some time away from this service, even only briefly on occasion, I would be able to bear much healthier and stronger off-spring.."

She could feel the demon pumping in and out of her ruthlessly now.

"Please my lord...I will not bother you with foolish wishes or demands, and I will cooperate to the best of my ability, so please! May I be allowed this one relief?! Please my lord..."

Mentally she is bowing before the great Mora, begging at his feet so to say.
 
Mora's voice took on an amused tone. "You mortals are all alike. You seek to use the Princes for your ends, but you fail to realize that your fate is to be used for our ends. You are not the first to do so; you will not be the last."

The voice in the dark mass turned menacing. "Now do not presume to know more than me about mortal pregnancy! Now wake up enjoy your impending pregnancy!"
 
Her questions would be unanswered then. She would be forced to wait and see what the future held for her. One thing she did know for sure however-she would need to be much more careful with how she communicated to her captors. If she wished to have any form of content in this new hell, she needed to be submissive, cooperative, and above all she needed to please...

She opens her eyes and looks up to see the demon above her, using her like the doll she was. This time, instead of fighting or attempting to anger him, she merely shifts her gaze to the side and remains placid for him. New tears begin to run down her face, but she refused to think of her future at the moment. Instead she tries to focus on the present, on the sensations going on around her. She bites her bottom lip as a particularly painful, yet, strangly pleasurable thrust nearly makes her moan.
 
The dremora was thoroughly pleased when he saw Ella wake up and surrender. As if there wasn't enough about this mortal that excited him - the moans that escaped her lips while she slept, the bouncing of her breasts each time he plowed into her, the cute way she bit her lip when she did wake up - the tears she started shedding drove him into a frenzy of lust. Minutes later, a fresh wave of semen came spurting into her.

"I see you finally understand, mortal," he said, not moving and staying inside. "There is no escape, from here."

He turned her face from one side to the other, and licked the tears off her cheek, relishing the taste. "We may both be prisoners, here, but you're my plaything for eternity!"

He finally got off of her and stood on his feet, towering above her. "From now on, you will give me pleasure when I command it, or I will take it!" Once again he strode off toward the door to their cell and just stood there looking outside, cursing his own lot in this.
 
She was a bit taken aback when the dremora licked her face. It wasn't the act itself, but the way he had done it-gentle, almost tender. His words of course were nothing shy of cruelty, but it had her thinking. She sits up when he leaves her and slowly brings her hand to her face, gently touching where he had licked her tears away. This new. imprisonment was truly getting to her. Already she was feeling the effects of a gentle touch and misinterpreting it as kindness. Well no, that wasn't exactly true. She knew it was not kindness, but she was so scared...so vulnerable after being ripped from her world and tossed into a cage like some animal.

She felt the familiar sorrow again, but she was too tired to cry now. For the moment she had no tears.

Slowly she gets up and tentatively takes a few steps towards the dramora. With a blush on her face, contrasting strongly against her pale skin and light hair, she clears her throat. With a hand as light as an angels touch, she tentatively places her fingers on top of the demons hand, then quickly pulls her hand back and clasps it with her other one. Her eyes are downcast, and she looks very much like a scared little girl who has just been caught attempting to steal a treat off a shelf.

"My lord.."


Her blush deepens as she struggles with the question.

"What may I call you?"

She doesn't dare to meet his eyes.
 
He turned his head towards her and snarls. "You do not call me anything, mortal!" He all but shouts at her. "To share this prison and mate with you is already something I can barely stomach!"

He turned back to the door, looking through its bars. "Don't you dare try to get familiar with me!"

For a long time, he just stood there seething in his anger. It was the only thing that kept him from breaking like she just did. She had proven her weakness and he did not want to be anywhere near her, if he could help it.

Still, he could smell her fear, her sweat, and her sex from here. Of the three, her fear was the most intoxicating. He would continue to take her and show his dominance for as long as it took. In this hell, it was all he could do.
 
Last edited:
She of course flinches from him-his warning clear. She would cease then. Perhaps at a later time, when he too begins to feel the doom of his confinement, he may speak to her. But not now.

She makes her way to the far side of the room and sits, leaning her head against the wall to rest while she can. She doesn't bother trying to sleep, but instead finally gives herself a moment to ponder things.
 
As he stood there, the thundering footsteps of a lurker approached. As the steps reached the cell, he saw the thing being led by a pair of seekers. They did not stop at his cell, but he did notice what the monster was carrying. First was a rather thin altmer woman who also noticed him. The look of lust in her eyes towards was unmistakable, prompting the dremora to get angry again.

The second was... a Mazken? It was hard, since he had had never seen the Dark Seducers outside of their armor, but the purple skin and human-like ears of the male proved him right. So other daedra were being held, too. There was not much he could do about it, at the moment, but if the other princes were missing their servants, then maybe...

He turned from the door and saw Ella just sitting there. He had almost forgotten she was there, and the scent of her fear came back, but much less than before. It was time to remedy that.

"Come here, mortal, and kneel at my feet!" he commanded.
 
She looks up with surprise but does not hesitate to move. Quickly she stands and almost runs to the dremora before dropping before his feet in a proper kneel. She did not understand what has angered him this time, but she did not want to make it any worse on herself. Perhaps he was still angry from before? When she had attempted to coax a name out of him? Foolish...it was a foolish thing to do when she still knew so little about him.
 
Now she understood the way of things. She was now his plaything to whatever he wanted to... almost. If that was truly the case, she'd be dead. Still, any power he could take...

He once again reached down and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her so she was still down, but looking out the bars that made up the door. "Look out there, mortal!" he ordered her. "This is the world of the god you worshiped!"

He let her go and moved behind her. "Is this where you were expecting you spend your eternity, in this dreary, dark, forsaken realm!?" Without remorse or caution, the daedra positioned himself and pushed in her other opening.

It was way too tight for him, but he welcomed the pain and the challenge. His hips moved instinctively. regardless of any resistance she might have given, and not slowing down for anything. "This is your fate, mortal, and there's nothing you can do about it!!"
 
Last edited:
She whences when he once again grabs her head. The skin on her scalp was so sore from the previous torment that she cannot help but cry out when he forces her to look through the bars. She tries her best to steady herself on the ground, reaching out in front of her and grabbing onto a bar with one hand.

No, this was not where she expected to be. She had not expected to be anywhere. She prayed to no gods in any specific fashion, but merely wished for good will towards her family. Was this her punishment then? Because she had not prayed enough? Because she had been ignorant to what her family truly was?

The pressure on her ass makes her gasp and she reaches forward to grip the bars with both hands. Her eyes widen and she tries to move her body away from the dreamora. When he pushes against her further she all but screams. The pain of it was different than she had experienced before-sharp, stabbing, and uncomfortable. He couldn't fit in there, surely he couldn't...but he wasn't going to stop, was he?

She takes a breath in sharply, then another, trying in a vain attempt to prepare herself for this new form of violation. He was already making his way inside of her despite the lack of moisture and tightness of her muscles. She cries out again, not as loudly this time but still with a sharp, pained noise punctuating her gasp. Gripping the bars all the tighter, she instinctually tries to pull away while waring with herself to stay still, knowing the sooner she excepts the violation, the sooner it will be over. And yet, knowing all this, she cannot help but beg.

"Aah!" tears begin to streak her pretty face once more.

"Oh! Please, please stop! It hurts! I'll do whatever you wish of me my lord, just please sto-Aaahaa!"

Her ass was going to tear, she could feel it! It was too much! She couldn't take this, her small human body could not handle this amount of abuse, surely Mora would step in to stop him?!
 
Her cries of pain and her pleas for mercy were music to his ears. Who knew this would be such a great way to make mortals suffer so? Instead of slowing down like he wanted, she sped up.

Moments later, he looked he noticed someone looking at them. It was the seeker he saw earlier. The dremora snarled at it threateningly, but it just floated there not moving an inch.

Feeling the rage build up, the dremora pull himself out, tossed Ella aside and charged the door, reaching through the bars in order to grab the squid-like daedra. Unfortunately for him, it evaded his grip quite easily. Even more unfortunate was fact that the lurker was also still around. It grabbed hold of the dremora's arm and almost instantly snapped it. Before he could even scream, the lurker pulled his broken arm, causing his horned head to slam into the bars. After three more pulls, resulting in three more strikes against the door, it let go and the the seeker led it away. On the floor, the dremora lay there unconscious, his broken arm left at an odd angle.
 
Last edited:
His mercilless pounding left her too breathless to beg, and she can only whimper and gasp from the pain. The innitial shock and sting of it faded quickly to a very uncomfortable sort of torment that, although still very painful, was bearable. When he suddenly and violently pulles out of her, she lets out a howl and doubles over on the ground, holding herself as her muscles cramp. For about half a minute she can do nothing but rock back and forth, whimpering quietly. Finally, with a shaky hand, she checks herself and finds that she is bleeding. Not badly though. Certainly not as badly as she imagined.

She looks over at her rapist and for a moment she is tempted to laugh at the irony of it.

He certainly deserves it, she thinks to herself. Then wonders if Mora will come to heal him.

But what if he doesn't?

She realizes with a start that Mora might not care to fix the demons broken arm. After all, it was just an arm. Certainly nothing that would stop the demon from breeding. However, if he didn't fix it, and the demon woke up in pain...well, there was nothing in the cell for it to take it's anger out on. Except her.

Moving quickly, Ella crawls on all fours to the demon and inspects his arm for a moment, looking nervously at his face as she does so. Fearing that he might awaken any second, she grips the demons arm tightly. With a sickening crack and pop, she sets the bone in a more proper position; then she begins to pour her magic into mending the bone and tissue. She would deal with the demons head after, but a headache was much less worrisome to her at the moment than a broken arm.
 
"How very interesting," Hermaeus Mora said as he appeared behind Ella. "You still cling to hope that he will be grateful that you healed him." The single eye in the middle blink slowly. "And now, when he wakes up he will vent his humiliation on you with two arms, instead of one.

"I have seen many mortal women do as you do. Despite all the horrors men, mer, and daedra visit upon you, you try to help them. I find it all... very amusing."

The Prince of Secrets began to fade away. "I shall be very entertained when your companion wakes up."

All this time, the dremora remained unconscious for over a day. Or was it a day? There was no day or night in Apocrypha, just eternal bleakness.
 
Ella spent many hours in a state of panic after Mora left. She paced her cell endlessly as she awaited, and dreaded, the demon to become concious. She felt as if every action she took only brought her further into her captors bad will; and indeed, so far it had. At the end of about three hours, she had paced every foot of the cell, save for the few around the demon. She had bit down her nails until there was no more for her to chew. She had pulled on her hair until strands had become loose and she forced herself to stop.


She broke down more than a few times, sliding against the wall into a ball and letting her sobs rip the air from her lungs until she could cry no more. Until her chest muscles hurt so bad it made it difficult to breath. Her eyes were swollen from crying, and her nose raw from her constant wiping. She felt dirty. And thirsty. And disgusting. Her stomach growled in an empty manner, but she did not really feel hungry. She simply couldn't stop thinking, and it was driving her mad with worry. What was he going to do to her when he woke up? Would he know that she had fixed his arm? Could she lie and simply say that Mora had healed him during his sleep? Yes, she could probably pull that off. However, if Mora let slip that he did not, would the dremora be even more furious with her? What was he going to do to her? What?!


Nearing the end she was exhausted, but a sort of calm had come over her. At last she had given in to the misery and let it set over her mind. A thought had sprung up during her endless pacing, one that had been knawing at the back of her mind but refusing to be heard until now. There wasn't much the demon could do to her. Yes, he could cause her pain...humiliation..but she would be enduring that for the rest of her sentence here. Pain was merely pain. Aweful, of course! But it had limits. It ended eventually, and after a great while she supposed she might not even notice it. Humiliation of course would be more difficult to handle, but she felt she could. She could ride through it, like water. Merely take it one day at a time, one moment, and not hold onto it..simply let it go.

An hour later and she was still pondering this as she paced her cell some more, this time taking it slower. Examining the walls and their strange fleshy quality, and no longer dreading the demon or when he would awaken. The fear was still there, of course. She could not get rid of it because she was merely human. However, she had found a way to tame it.
 
Last edited:
For hours, the dremora just lay there, not moving with a pained expression on his face. After what seemed to be an eternity, he started to stir, his hands going straight to the spot on his head where it slammed on the bars. It was clear he was still feeling the effects as he could hardly even sit up.

At first he could not remember what happened, where he was, or even who he was. Finally, as he managed to crawl to the cell wall and prop himself up, he remembered everything. His captors humiliated him twice over. First was the mere fact of watching him consort with a mere mortal. The other was how easily they overpowered him when he lashed out at them.

But where was... aha. His gaze looked over to the mortal bitch walking around the cell like scared prey. Not caring that his legs were lewdly spread, he called groggily over to her. "You... come here..."
 
Last edited:
For a moment, as the demon stirred, a panic overcame her and froze her mid step. It threatened to overtake the calm reserve that she had found in earlier, quiet moments. She could only mock the frightened stillness of a rabbit whilst the demon got his bearings. It was his voice that finally broke her spell.

He was weak at the moment. She could see that with a mere glance-though she took care not to let it show. Obeying dutifully, she quickly makes her way to the dremora. Her eyes stay locked on the floor until she is at his feet and she drops into a kneel between his knees. They travel up to his member for the briefest of seconds before quickly dropping back to her hands. Though she cannot control the fear in herself she, finds her previous calm has not abandoned her. She does not shake as she sits before the demon this time.
 
With the speed and deftness of a severe drunk, he grabbed her by the arms and yanked her towards him before wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight. He could feel him grow hard again in spite of himself. With her face right up close to his, he snarled. "You had the opportunity to kill me, mortal. You should have taken it."

Once again he entered her and once again, like before started moving his hips, though be it much more slowly and clumsily than before. Once again, he cursed the Prince of Knowledge for his situation. Once again, it was futile as he kept going. For an hour, he stared angrily at the mortal forced upon him as he rutted her. Why was he mad at her? He did not care. His rage was the only thing that kept him going.

Finally he silently (for a dremora) came inside of her, but his head injuries got the better of him, and he passed out once more. He managed to stay upright and while relaxed, his arms were still firmly wrapped around her.
 
She gasped as he took her by surprise. His lack of violence actually set her off balance a bit. She had been expecting rage, a punishment. Not more violations. She could not understand this beast. He was too...alien to her, lacking in any human emotion she could relate to besides lustful craving and rage. Always craving...always angry... For the first time, she actually wished she would hurry up and become pregnant-if for no other reason than to be rid of this beast.

His entrance into her was rough as always, but his clumsy state caused her little pain. She refuses to look at him as he does his deed, but more than once she cannot help but let out a little gasp of pleasure, and no matter how much she might have wanted to deny it, the blush in her cheeks and on her chest proved that she was feeling as much pleasure as he. Nearing the end, as he held himself inside of her, she willfully pushed down against him. For the second time wilst trapped in this prison, she came.

It left her exhausted but feeling slightly refreshed. She had needed a relief from her emotions, and the pleasure of it had been just the right outlet for that. For a moment she fought the sleep that wanted to come over her, and she tried in vain to move herself out of the demons grasp. However, she found out rather quickly that too much movement caused him to twitch, and she was much too sensitive to handle that. Finally she gives up, and slowly sleep comes to her. Her head droops forward after a while, and she snuggles her face against the demons neck, unconsciously seeking comfort.
 
Back
Top