The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning a baking spree. I hope I have enough of whatever I might end up needing....

A classic, old-fashioned Fruit Cake ?
:)
I'm just waitin' on that recipe from you, HP.

Something with chocolate. ;)
I was leaning in that direction.

And Cherries
Ooh, I'll do that next week!! I have the perfect cake that uses chocolate AND cherries, but we're having a birthday party after rehearsal tonight, so I don't want too many cakes around.

You rang? :D
Fortunately, nobody rang quite like in your chapter that posted today! You had me worried for a while there. ;)

Things getting sorted out on the job, Tx?

Fortunately, nobody rang quite like in your chapter that posted today! You had me worried for a while there. ;)

Things getting sorted out on the job, Tx?

What were you worried about? There is always a madness to my methods. :D

Nope, the job is still screwed. We've been trying to fish a wrench out of the hole for five days now. We're getting bits and pieces but there is still junk in the hole and we can't drill until we get it out. One small piece can destroy a fifty thousand dollar bit in a few minutes.

What were you worried about? There is always a madness to my methods. :D
What was I worried about? You know darn well what I was worried about!! You wrote the story, you goof. Nicely done, btw. I appreciated how the ladies kept their cool.

Nope, the job is still screwed. We've been trying to fish a wrench out of the hole for five days now. We're getting bits and pieces but there is still junk in the hole and we can't drill until we get it out. One small piece can destroy a fifty thousand dollar bit in a few minutes.
I suppose OSHA wouldn't appreciate sending someone down on a bungee to get it. ;)

Oh, and based on the pathetic amount of butter I have available, I'm making brownies.

What was I worried about? You know darn well what I was worried about!! You wrote the story, you goof. Nicely done, btw. I appreciated how the ladies kept their cool.

I suppose OSHA wouldn't appreciate sending someone down on a bungee to get it. ;)

Oh, and based on the pathetic amount of butter I have available, I'm making brownies.

WANT!!!!!!!! :D

Am I going to have to get on my knees and beg? :devil:

How's the script going?

WANT!!!!!!!! :D

Am I going to have to get on my knees and beg? :devil:

How's the script going?

Hmm... I have to admit, I kinda like the idea of you on your knees. ;)

Script? What script? :p

Seriously, it's coming along. Sunday's rehearsal will be the first for everyone that we MUST leave our scripts in our chairs. Until then, I feel good about the scenes we'll probably be doing tonight.

I hope you realize that what I'm posting is the rough copy of the first story I ever wrote. :eek:

As for OSHA.... The reason we now have third generation stupid people still alive and breeding. :rolleyes:

It's an 8.8 inch hole. We'd need an awful skinny guy. ;)

I hope you realize that what I'm posting is the rough copy of the first story I ever wrote. :eek:
Yes, I did see that note. :) You're a brave man, Tx. The first story I ever wrote would require an insane amount of editing to be posted.

As for OSHA.... The reason we now have third generation stupid people still alive and breeding. :rolleyes:
Meh, stupid has always been around....

Or a meerkat. I'd go with a meerkat. *nods*

Oh, then you'd get PETA after your ass.

Nothing magnetic works, then ?

Meh, stupid has always been around....

Or a meerkat. I'd go with a meerkat. *nods*
Oh, then you'd get PETA after your ass.

In our case, the RSPCA.
There are times when they do real good.
There are also times when that is not the case.

Now, Anna, about these "Brownies".
Little girls in brown uniforms like junior Girl Guides ?

Nothing magnetic works, then ?

The wrench end is up so there is not enough area for the magnet to get a proper grip on. This is a hammer wrench with a wrench end of 3.5 inches and a large steel block on the other end to tighten the nut with a sledge hammer. Lots of weight.

We went in with a mill bit to try and break it up. We got parts of it. Now we're trying again with a smaller bit and a smaller junk basket above the bit. We must be doing something right because we have actually drilled down within ten feet of bottom.

Some progress is better than none I guess.

Now, Anna, about these "Brownies".
Little girls in brown uniforms like junior Girl Guides ?

Oh, of course not (although we do have those in the US, and I was in the organization for a couple years)! This is Lit and those particular Girl Guides would be very much underage. I mean the chocolatey, cakey brownies. :D

Rolf, drink please. Something cool since the sun is out (sorry anna) :rose:
Why? The sun was out here, too.

The wrench end is up so there is not enough area for the magnet to get a proper grip on. This is a hammer wrench with a wrench end of 3.5 inches and a large steel block on the other end to tighten the nut with a sledge hammer. Lots of weight.

We went in with a mill bit to try and break it up. We got parts of it. Now we're trying again with a smaller bit and a smaller junk basket above the bit. We must be doing something right because we have actually drilled down within ten feet of bottom.

Some progress is better than none I guess.
There ya go, Tx... find that silver lining!

Oh, of course not (although we do have those in the US, and I was in the organization for a couple years)! This is Lit and those particular Girl Guides would be very much underage. I mean the chocolatey, cakey brownies. :D

Why? The sun was out here, too.

There ya go, Tx... find that silver lining!

Well, that's good. :D

Hey, when are the next specials on your site?

Good morning, Nakeds. :)

Well, that's good. :D

Hey, when are the next specials on your site?
Today at 2pm, your time!

< Growl, snort, cough >

Good Morning people. Where's the coffee please? :)
It was your morning to make coffee.
*yawn, snarl*

Fine, I'll do it.

Look at all the grumpy boys. Good thing for y'all that I've got a FRESH pot of coffee on the table now. And yes, there's a plate of brownies next to them.

Good morning, Nakeds. :)

Today at 2pm, your time!

Look at all the grumpy boys. Good thing for y'all that I've got a FRESH pot of coffee on the table now. And yes, there's a plate of brownies next to them.

Sweet, looking forward to them.

And you brought coffee!!!! :kiss::heart:

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back