Clowns

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
Why aren't there more stories involving clowns?
scary clowns.
rodeo clowns.
couples going to costume parties dressed as clowns.

or:

a kid's party clown who ends up seducing the Mom, or several of the Moms, while the kids sleep off inevitable drop after the sugar high of koolaid and cake?
 
maybe a mime, used to performing in the town market in nice summer weather, now stuck in the mall's food court...
 
a kid's party clown who ends up seducing the Mom, or several of the Moms, while the kids sleep off inevitable drop after the sugar high of koolaid and cake?

Pretty sure there was a CSI episode about this some years back. It didn't end well for the clown...
 
Pretty sure there was a CSI episode about this some years back. It didn't end well for the clown...

never watch that show, but no questioning the writer's craft... proof the plot has legs, so to speak.
 
a kid's party clown who ends up seducing the Mom, or several of the Moms, while the kids sleep off inevitable drop after the sugar high of koolaid and cake?

I like this idea and have a couple of scenes I'd like to see.
1. Mom hires the same clown that her parents hired for her parties as a kid. They end up the last ones cleaning up after the party... I also have a similar idea with Santa, but it would work here too.

2. Mom has a clown phobia. The clown notices and tries to help the mom get over it. He succeeds.
 
I write a lot of horror, though most of it is off site, and if there's one thing I know, it's that most people (usually women) are scared shitless of clowns. Coulrophobia is a pretty good topic to start with, though the inclusion of sex into such a story would be the tricky part.
 
Back
Top