•·.·´¯`·.·• S ω є є ŧ и є s s •·.·´¯`·.·•

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm awake but I don't want to be. Anyone wanna cuddle on the couch with me?

Awww, thanks!!! And for the record, that is frosting! Don't let the boys try to convince that they, um, contributed. If you get my meaning! (ewwww!):p

Oh my word... *giggles*

I'm sure they will enjoy watching us lick the frosting either way. :rolleyes:

Now that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long time, Papa! :D

Awwww, that makes me happy and sad at the same time. Nice things should be said to beautiful people on an hourly basis. If I could stay on here on an hourly basis, I would shower both you and Sweetness with nice things. :D

I like your buns too Ella. :D I like to slowly lick the icing off your buns, with the tip of my tongue. Tastes so sweet. :devil:

I like your buns too Ella. :D I like to slowly lick the icing off your buns, with the tip of my tongue. Tastes so sweet. :devil:

attachment.php

Awwww, that makes me happy and sad at the same time. Nice things should be said to beautiful people on an hourly basis. If I could stay on here on an hourly basis, I would shower both you and Sweetness with nice things. :D

Where's that "Like" button??

Sweets, are you feeling a bit better this morning?:heart:

Sleep is awesome, but sometimes I sleep to much. It's my favorite escape:eek:

I'm going to make a list of things to do today, and get as much done as I can. I always feel better when I get some things accomplished around here!! I'll be in and out. So to speak. :kiss:

Sleep is awesome, but sometimes I sleep to much. It's my favorite escape:eek:

I'm going to make a list of things to do today, and get as much done as I can. I always feel better when I get some things accomplished around here!! I'll be in and out. So to speak. :kiss:
I wish I could get a bunch done from around here too, I know it would help me feel better. Sigh.
Hi sweetness honey. :)
Hiya Cutie. :)

I need Halloween costume help, what should I be this year? My friend is having a party and I'll go out trick-or-treating with the kids. Its cold here for Halloween, so I need something warmish. And although Halloween seems to go hand in hand with sexy costumes for the ladies, I refuse to look like a skank. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, its just not family friendly.)

I have some costume-y stuff, but not sure what I could do with it, if anything. I have a long full skirt that is covered with dark gray sequins and a black and white feather boa.

I was thinking of being a witch, but my preschooler says no-way! lol My preschooler is pretty set on being an army man and we'll make a tank out of cardboard boxes for him to wear. The baby is probably going to be Santa. hehe. and hubby is a party pooper and if anything will wear a black tshirt that says "this is my costume." So a group theme is probably out, unless the baby and I dress to match the army theme.

lol.. I just got an idea, I could dress the baby in all black and she could be a canon ball. lmao.

Any Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back