Confessions: What are yours? (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have run out of things to confess but I am willing to have some fun so I can confess more.

ICT I love that sexy attitute
IFCT I had never checked out Icy's profile before, very nice.
IACT If anyone would like a hand having fun, I would be a willing volunteer.

Ict I now know what a vocaroo is.
Iact in listening to said vocaroo, I realize my French sucks

ICT the delivery guy that brought me my new fridge was kinda cute.
Admittedly I laughed at his efforts to be a lot stronger than his partner.

I further confess that I probably shouldn't have told him he left his drill on my bench on my porch. Would have given him an excuse to return.

ICT the delivery guy that brought me my new fridge was kinda cute.
Admittedly I laughed at his efforts to be a lot stronger than his partner.

I further confess that I probably shouldn't have told him he left his drill on my bench on my porch. Would have given him an excuse to return.

ICT I wish a cute delivery guy had left his drill on my porch! (I wouldn't have told him!)

IACT I need a new fridge (and two strong men who knock on my door to deliver it right after I step out of the shower! :rolleyes:

I am very grateful for all the help offered by the gentlemen of lit. I am very sure my well being is all you have in mind, haha.

My french is terrible also, but I said hello-bonjour or salut and that I am very good today-je suis tres bien.

If any frenchies want to work on my tongue...je te taquine :)

Also I am a bit flirty and I would be teasie smurf.

ICT I've gone out to the bar every night for the last week, gotten drunk each time, and did not come home alone 4 times.

Ict I didn't know there was a stalking thread. Omg! They are on to me!
Iact I may need to seek asylum *snickerz*

Ict- I don't understand this newest trend of starting a new thread for every thought/topic/picture

ICT I'm secretly glad that two of my ex-wife's favorite shows got cancelled in the last 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back