Vacation at the Lake (closed)

I squealed as I felt the sting of his slap against my ass and moaned. It only made me wetter. The pain mixed with pleasure was always a turn on. I bit my lip as he grabbed my hips and slammed into me.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

He was way bigger than I had anticipated but I loved it." More, do me more little brother." I begged, my voice coming out in a slight erotic whine of pleasure. I rolled my hips slightly, though my eyes slightly watered.
 
I was lost in the pleasure. I held onto her tightly, spurred on by her lusty words. I had her bent over before me and impaled fully on my cock... I started riding her. Hard.

My cock powerfully deep inside her, owning her hot juicy cunt, I held it in there and bucked my hips against her ass, rocking her body hard, stretching her little pussy well beyond the point of recovery. She was my sister. She was mine!

I humped her hard, rocking her into the bed, making her squeal and cry and make all manner of naughty noises...
 
I whimpered as he continued thrusting wildly into my pussy with abandon. Fuck he felt so good! I couldn't believe I was bent over and being fucked by my twin brother. This seemed like only something you'd see in a porn movie, not real life.

"Oh god!!!" I sobbed as he continued pounding into my tight pussy.

Our moans co mingled together and filled the room along with his hips slapping against mine.
 
I was fucking my twin sister like there was no tomorrow. My whole system felt incredibly alive. My huge cock was a rock-hard weapon of mass pleasure, plowing into her hot, juicy cunt again and again, splitting her wide open before me. My body tingled as I rode the erotic waves of ecstasy.

I was relentless. Drilling her ruthlessly into the bed; she was bound before me and at my mercy, of which I had none.

An hour passed, maybe more. She had cum countless times on my cock, and I had brutally fucked her into a mess on the bed, covered in her own juices and sweat. I pulled her hair and spanked her, used her for my own relentless pleasure.

Until finally I buried myself completely inside her. My feet on the bed, standing over and astride her, my cock buried down inside her cunt as I drilled her into the bed... I released inside her. Orgasm washed over me in overwhelming tidal waves, sweet, sweet, heavenly release hitting me hard, pumping my copious, sticky thick gobs of cum terribly deep inside my twin sister...
 
An hour full of fucking was what I had gotten, not something I had expected but I got it anyways. An hour full of screaming Tommy's name, of purely pleasurable tingles and orgasms, an hour of being fucked and used like a slut; that's what he gave me.

Eventually I felt his cock throb and spurt his hot cum inside my aching pussy only causing me to cum one last time.

Our breathing was ragged and somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that our purely only touching relationship had been crossed, we'd crossed over to the incestuous section and part of me didn't give a fuck.

I opened my mouth to speak but my throat was sore from all the moaning and screaming, I was pretty sure I'd lost my voice.
 
I pulled out of her, exhausted, and surveyed the damage done. My cum was leaking out of my sister's gaping cunt. My huge dick had really stretched her out! It was so dirty hot. I released the handcuffs that were binding her, and collapsed on my back on the bed.

The drugs had run their course. My ecstasy buzz was fading, and my dick was no longer stiff from the viagra. I felt totally drained, but completely satisfied. Night was falling outside. We really had fucked the day away!

"Your pussy is just amazing big sister," I groaned, watching her intently. Her body was glistening, covered in sweat, used and abused to its limit.
 
I blinked a few times as he pulled out of me. At his remark I opened my mouth, then closed it. I was starting to slowly sober up. This was going to sound crazy but that had been the best sex of my life and it had been with my brother.

I was too sore to jump out of bed and shower, though.

Finally I found my voice and managed a small smile. "So is your cock little brother." My tone was playful since he was only a few minutes younger than me.

The realization that we'd committed incest finally dawned on me as his cum dribbled along my inner thigh. "It can't happen again though you realize that right?" I turned my head towards him."you weren't supposed to cum inside me."
 
I pulled my sister up towards me, wanting to hold her naked body against mine.

"You know, by saying that, you only make me want you even more," I said, my hands roaming her body again, my lips finding her neck. I suckled her flesh there, and then pulled away, and rolled over towards the bedside table with all the coke spread out. I quickly raked out a few lines. I snorted one for myself...

And felt instantly rejuvenated.

"Come on and do a line, sis," I said, winking at her with a devious glint in my eyes.
 
I bit back moans as Tommy groped me and kissed my neck. Fuck! This shouldn't feel so good but fuckin hell it did! I nearly whimpered when he pulled away but caught myself pursing my lips as he made a few more lines of coke and snorted.

I was already at his side before I could stop myself. I glanced up at him as he offered the line. I should say no, this is what got us here to begin with. This and that stupid question game.

However before I realized what I was doing I was leaning forward and taking another snort of the coke, moaning softly.
 
"There's a good girl," I said, taking the straw from her and snorting another line for myself. God that felt good, and I was immediately buzzing again. I looked at her. God she was sexy.

"So tell me again why we can't fuck again?" I said to her, offering her the straw once more. I sniffed, getting a little remnant coke up my nose and into my blood stream. My cock was already starting to stiffen up just from looking at her jiggling tits and ass while she moved around! She was kneeling on the floor next to me, in front of the bedside table. All I wanted to do was ravage her again!

"Incest is pretty fucking hot..."
 
I opened my mouth to speak to give Tommy a perfectly logical reason as to why we couldn't fuck. I knew there had to be one since most brothers and sisters didn't fuck. But the drugs were clouding my mind.

"Um..." I blinked a few times before snorting another line and stared at him, my eyes instantly finding his cock. I itched to touch him again and by the way he was looking at me, the feeling was obviously mutual.

"When I can actually think straight, I'll tell you."
 
I smirked at her, noting her look at my stiffening dick.

"I don't think we're gonna be thinking straight for a while," I said, and smiled, my eyes locking with hers.

"And that sounded like a cop-out answer... So... I dare you to suck my dick til you can think up a real reason," I said as I grabbed my big dick and stroked it to full hardness!
 
I rolled my eyes,"Not fair! I didn't even know we were still playing!" I pouted hoping that would get my way. But he didn't seem to be budging. I huffed and moved towards him and glared but I don't think it was as hard of a glare as I wanted to give.

My tongue laved up and down his throbbing cock, tasting my juices covering his thick meat. After a few licks I took him totally in my mouth, trying to take all of his thick cock.

My hand reached between my thighs as I fingered myself while sucking Tommy's dick, moaning all the while.
 
"God yes," I grunted, feeling my sister take my cock in her mouth once again, sucking on it like a greedy, horny little slut. "Fuck yes," I groaned, my fingers coming up to her hair, running through her long dark strands, getting a tight grip... And forcing her head down on my cock, choking her with my massive meaty cock!

"Yeah, suck it you little slut..."
 
I nearly choked as he forced more of his thick rigid cock in my mouth. My arousal began to build up once more which wasn't typically hard to do, especially since I loved sucking cock! And when he called me a slut, it drove me wild! My hands reached down and grabbed his balls playing with them.

Lusty thoughts of him taking me again swam through my head. I was supposed to be thinking of reasons as to why we shouldn't fuck but god it wasn't like there was anyone else here to fuck.

Logic told me that if our parents found out they'd kill us or send us to therapists or something. But then it wasn't like we were going to tell them.
 
I groaned in pleasure as my sister, quite enthusiastically, sucked on my rock hard cock and played with my balls. God that felt fucking good! I was so wound up from the drug cocktail in my system, I wanted to just fuck her for days!

It was well after midnight by the time we finished, exhausted and spent; how many loads had I blown up inside her? I'd lost count. We'd done it every way we could think of! Doggy style, reverse cowgirl... We were both insatiable it seemed, until we were completely out of energy and passed out naked and sweaty and spent together in that bed...
 
The next morning..or rather a few hours later I woke up sore and disoriented. I glanced over at Tommy's naked body and licked my dry chapped lips. Okay so this whole incest thing wasn't too bad. I blinked a few times wondering where that thought had come from.

I shook my head and climbed out of bed, grabbing one of the white terry cloth robes and covering my naked used body. I stumbled into the kitchen to fix some coffee.

2 whole days of fucking your brother while drinking and doing drugs, it was tiring!

Once I put the pot of coffee on, despite the fact that there was probably already pre made coffee in the cafeteria but I wasn't in the mood to hear little kids screaming. Hell, the birds chirping was annoying enough as it is.

I made my way back towards the bedroom and glanced at where Tommy kept his stash and smirked. I wondered if there was anything new I could try. As quietly as I could I made my way towards his bag and started pulling stuff out to see if I could find anything fun to get into.
 
Back
Top