I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a busy, hot weekend here in the Maritimes. Canada Day parade and fireworks scheduled for tomorrow. No float from the FD because they pissed us off by postponing on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great, safe Sunday.
 
..........
Good morning, April. I missed you at breakfast. I made some blueberry pancakes, picked some strawberries from my garden and made a big pot of coffee! I was hoping you'd stop by.....

I am up early most mornings if you ever want to chat over the morning paper or go back to bed after breakfast.

Darn it...I couldnt find ur house.. :( ... hi everyone, happy Saturday
 
Another beautiful, hot day in the Maritimes. Postponed Canada Day parade in two hours, wish I could watch it instead of work it...
 
Still morning for a little while. Wish I could figure out how to sleep in, my internal alarm screams get up at 3:45am. Love early morning anyway, drinking coffee and watching the sun come up. Very hot here in the mid-Atlantic, so I came in from the yard once the sun started blasting away. More fun in here than out there!
 
Good Morning ladies

Sitting here , having my coffee , while looking out at a gorgeous morning, with the sun coming up over the mountains, and a family of geese slowly crossing the lake. As usual, I'm as horny as a teen, and wishing I had someone to converse with, to help me start the day with a big smile on my face. Here's hoping that some young sexy lady will pm me, and join me in my fantasy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top