I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is now morning and I am busily working away. I'm going to take a break in a little while as I've been writing for a good part of the day. Hopefully, it will pay off in the end.

BrettJ in Canada

It is now morning and I am busily working away. I'm going to take a break in a little while as I've been writing for a good part of the day. Hopefully, it will pay off in the end.

BrettJ in Canada

I'm sure it will.........

One can only hope APRIL. I'm going to have a lot of semi-sleepness nights over the next week or so.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

Hmm - that's a bit contradictory to what is in your profile LYNETTE but welcome anyway.

BrettJ in Canada

I know Tony Goldwyn from a few of his performances in film and television.

I'm almost exactly 6 months older than he is. I have actually joked with people that I remember when color TV was not an option. My first television was a black and white portable, but damn, was it a good little TV. It lasted for over 25 years!

BrettJ in Canada

Evening Brett :)

My grass had grown knee high since my vacation so I spent the day mowing. However I am def in the mood for naughtiness :) :)

I live on about 5 hectares most of it grass. You could always come over and mow it if you like (sod that idea as if I’d have plans for you to mow it)

TkinSC ouchies. What happened to the thumb ? (Plants a tender kiss).

Thanks for the kiss. I was cutting some potatoes with a mandolin to make chips, and my thumb slipped. I cut a nice slice off the front tip of my thumb, a rather nasty wound. It really make me appreciate the fact we have opposable thumbs.

I'd welcome the care if you want to journey to our part of the state.

Thanks for the kiss. I was cutting some potatoes with a mandolin to make chips, and my thumb slipped. I cut a nice slice off the front tip of my thumb, a rather nasty wound. It really make me appreciate the fact we have opposable thumbs.

I'd welcome the care if you want to journey to our part of the state.

Oh No !! I am so sorry. Now for the mandatory Nurse questions. Did you require stitches ? Up to date on your tetnus booster ? And you know to keep that thumb to yourself until its healed :)

Sorry I missed you Icey. By relocating, I meant that yesterday, I started out here (apartment) and went downtown to a cafe and then eventually returned here. Still stuck in the apartment, sad to say.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back