I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting hot just thinking about an older man teaching me everything he knows.

Experience

I am getting hot just thinking about an older man teaching me everything he knows.

Experience has its advantages. A lot to teach, yet still learning myself. Never quit learning, I say. Would you like to share some knowledge?

So the older women want guys 18-26, and the younger women want older guys in their 40's and 50's.

So what am I supposed to do at 31? Glue model airplanes while sipping wine during social hours for 9 years? :eek::rolleyes:

So happy I'm engaged all of the sudden. :cool:

BTW hello everyone.

Hi 39 year old male from the uk, I just love sex, and all that it brings.

Anyone want to enjoy it with me send me a message.

A

Hi i'm new to this but have been reading for a long time before I signed up & had to come to this thread. I like guys of all ag es & have only had sex guys my age before since I kinda had no other options lol but I am so turned on by the thought of a guy in his 70s or 80s. I would love to have a guy that age play w/ my tits & suck them it gets me wet just typing it!

I love older men too! I just love the idea of being satisfied by a man who knows what he wants and will do what he wants ;)

I do love older men! Oldest man ive been with was 51. The hottest moment in my life so far was at university. on a night out with a couple of girls i went to the bar to get some drinks and a man slightly grey with a little stubble came up to me and said 'excuse me, I hope you dont mind but i think you're stunning'. Got me immensely wet on the spot and the night wasnt a dissapointment!

Are you ladies just teasing us old guys?? :(

I was just using my vibe while thinking of an older man playing with my tits. I love to flirt w/older men when they come to my work but they never try to do anything I guess they think im just friendly but there is a guy at my work who is in his 60s and when hes sitting down in the break room I come up behind & give him a hug so my tits press on him & sometimes I sit on his lap a minute but I have to act like im joking with him cuz there are always co workers not to far & they wuld gossip but I like to imagine if we were alone in the break room what we would do. I want to think of a way to accadently flash my tits at him when were out on the floor at work if I get a chance to be near him when no one else is around.

Im not sure id go that old - early 50s is enough of an age gap for me. But yes being naughty with a stranger or coworker is such a turn on too

Any older guys want to pm me older the better I like to hear a fantasy about
- stranger groping in movie thearter esp tits
- neighbor grope or fuck in elevator
- co worker fuck at work
-grope or fuck while asleep
- being spyed by peeping toms
- blackmail for fucking
-grandpas

Or you can suggest something else & maybe we can talk about that. I am 18 have blue eyes long brown hair athletic dancer w/32C almost a D. I esp love having my tits played w/. I will be checking pm later tonight when I relax after going out w/my friends I wld love to see a fantasy from you about me in my inbox later when I check ;)

Xoxo Adora <3

You could always ask him out for coffee ADORA if he isn't married. Becoming friends is the first way to start any relationship. You can always fantasize about being with him even if it doesn't happen.

BrettJ in Canada

Any older guys want to pm me older the better I like to hear a fantasy about
- stranger groping in movie thearter esp tits
- neighbor grope or fuck in elevator
- co worker fuck at work
-grope or fuck while asleep
- being spyed by peeping toms
- blackmail for fucking
-grandpas

Or you can suggest something else & maybe we can talk about that. I am 18 have blue eyes long brown hair athletic dancer w/32C almost a D. I esp love having my tits played w/. I will be checking pm later tonight when I relax after going out w/my friends I wld love to see a fantasy from you about me in my inbox later when I check ;)

Xoxo Adora <3
Welcoem Adora!!!!!!!!!!

should i let him take the plunge?

i must say, as a young woman who can't get enough of old men...i find this thread so exciting! it feels so good to be around those who understand the excitement of older men to young women. that being said, i'd love some advice/experience from you all. until now, i have only fucked men around 40-45, but have been itching to try older...ideally 70s-80s. i met a 70 year old man who is kinky, horny, everything i fantasize about when i'm stroking my pussy by myself. i'm nervous to take the leap. we have been talking over the internet and i just know he'd give me orgasms i've only dreamed of...but it's a big step to fuck a man almost 50 years older than me. any advice?

i must say, as a young woman who can't get enough of old men...i find this thread so exciting! it feels so good to be around those who understand the excitement of older men to young women. that being said, i'd love some advice/experience from you all. until now, i have only fucked men around 40-45, but have been itching to try older...ideally 70s-80s. i met a 70 year old man who is kinky, horny, everything i fantasize about when i'm stroking my pussy by myself. I'm nervous to take the leap. we have been talking over the Internet and i just know he'd give me orgasms I've only dreamed of...but it's a big step to fuck a man almost 50 years older than me. any advice?

I dont think its as big a step as fucking someone your own age the only difference is hes old if you are already taking and hes close to where you live go out for coffee and discus it. It will either work or it wont theres only 1 way to find out.If work then all I have to say is THAT LUCKY BASTARD:nana::nana:

i must say, as a young woman who can't get enough of old men...i find this thread so exciting! it feels so good to be around those who understand the excitement of older men to young women. that being said, i'd love some advice/experience from you all. until now, i have only fucked men around 40-45, but have been itching to try older...ideally 70s-80s. i met a 70 year old man who is kinky, horny, everything i fantasize about when i'm stroking my pussy by myself. i'm nervous to take the leap. we have been talking over the internet and i just know he'd give me orgasms i've only dreamed of...but it's a big step to fuck a man almost 50 years older than me. any advice?

I dont have advice but thats so hot!! Tell me about it if you do it maybe you can give me curage to try :)

hello everyone :)

and a very long overdue kiss to all your delicious ladies here :)

In this day and age, men and women are much "younger" despite their numerical age. I know as a 48 yr old, my body feels like a 30 yr old but my brain is much more wise. :)
I'm sure there are plenty of 60 and 70 yr old men you can enjoy....visit a country club...lol

I dont have advice but thats so hot!! Tell me about it if you do it maybe you can give me curage to try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back