I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone :)

and a little swat to all you young ladies who haven't said hi yet today!

So do we have one or two posters with a ton of alts or what's been up with all of the prohibited posts lately?

Wrinkles

I'm in my mid 40s. But, I'm very fit and muscular. I just started in a new office, sitting by an old friend of mine. There's a hot, young brunette who sits by the front door of our office. She couldn't be half my age. Beautiful eyes on this girl. Today, my buddy pointed out that every time I walk by she looks over and checks me out. I didn't notice (I'm an idiot). So, on my way out today I walked right up and introduced myself. Her reaction was cute - kind of shocked, but very sweet. She's about 19 or 20. Made me smile. I'll have to chat a bit more with her.

Did she straighten a few wrinkles out? Had to hide it, right?

Good morning Ladies

Just stopping by for a few. I hope you all are having a great start to the day!

i love older men

I love older men in their 30's, 40' s Maybe 50's I just think they have slot to teach a girl especially. A girl like me that only had sex one time and don't have enough experience

Indeed we do!

I love older men in their 30's, 40' s Maybe 50's I just think they have slot to teach a girl especially. A girl like me that only had sex one time and don't have enough experience

Sweet girl you have no idea about the things an older man can and would do for you.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back