I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit i too have the older man bug. Lost my virginity at 18 to a 39 year old and have never looked back, never slept with anyone under 35 and my oldest is 63...

To be honest the concept of sleeping with someone my age would now be wierd to me

I must admit i too have the older man bug. Lost my virginity at 18 to a 39 year old and have never looked back, never slept with anyone under 35 and my oldest is 63...

To be honest the concept of sleeping with someone my age would now be wierd to me

Welcome to Lit Bex, and especially to this thread given your experience with the "older man bug". :rose:

good morning

Good morning or afternoon or evening..based on your place on the globe.

Welcome to lit all you lovely new people. E old guys love you beautiful ladies!

Play safe and have fun. There are trolls and others that don't play well with others so be careful.

Play safe and have fun. There are trolls and others that don't play well with others so be careful.

You having some issues with trolls?

thanks

think so, especially when I get PMs from gals seeking to play with an older guy or they claim that they are looking for a Daddydom. Still do not understand why there are guys that enjoy trying to fool other men into thinking they are women. Must be some fetish I am unfamiliar with, though it does make it more difficult for the legitimate folks.

trolls? sorry new to Lit what is that?

think so, especially when I get PMs from gals seeking to play with an older guy or they claim that they are looking for a Daddydom. Still do not understand why there are guys that enjoy trying to fool other men into thinking they are women. Must be some fetish I am unfamiliar with, though it does make it more difficult for the legitimate folks.

I have no clue why blokes would do that! If u r a man looking for a man..fine, if u are a tv looking for a man, also fine, just don't lie about it!

Ps happy birthday x

I have no clue why blokes would do that! If u r a man looking for a man..fine, if u are a tv looking for a man, also fine, just don't lie about it!

Amen to that sister! The last couple of months I've just about walked away from Lit after 10 years a member! Thank goodness for Pmann's am pic thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back