I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, althought it's not new. It is my old signature. I would usually post something like the one you will see below and change it up a bit. It would depend on the topic posted or what was on my mind or if I was just being silly.

BrettJ

Writer / Stiletto Heel fan / Sensualist

See, you can always tell the newbie! ;)

Tell me why are there never enough hours in the day to fit in all the fun I want after everything else gets done? *pouts*

Good evening all. I hope everyone is getting the absolutely gorgeous weather we have where I live right now!!

Good morning everyone :)

Hope your days are well, and filled with naughtiness!

I have always been attracted to older men, my last bf was in his 60's (I'm 32)and one of the best lovers I've ever had. I find that older men have fewer hang-ups and are more likely to appreciate a BBW.

Travel a little citygirl - come downunder and I'll show you proper appreciation - again , and again, and again....;)

I used to change my signature with each post MAMMA and still do so on occasion, but only when a thought occurs to me.

I often wonder where one meets these younger women interested in older men. I sure as hell am not encountering them.

BrettJ

Author / Single and Older / Sensualist

I used to change my signature with each post MAMMA and still do so on occasion, but only when a thought occurs to me.

I often wonder where one meets these younger women interested in older men. I sure as hell am not encountering them.

BrettJ

Just online Brett, it seems

BrettJ

Well Bret,

I cant grumble, I get my fair share of young ladies, some stay some go. I suppose it my magnetic personallity, my charm and my wit, that attracts them in the first place. Oh yes also my modesty. ;)

Undoubtedly position and perhaps a little disposable income are pluses, but by far the personality, charm, wit, consideration and of course sexual prowess are what keeps her . . . in fact, now that I think about it, those things are probably what really attracts her in the first place.

Oh, and Brett and Eric, we younger women are definitely out there waiting . . . looking and waiting for older men to approach us as friends and potential lovers and not as perves or leches.

Undoubtedly position and perhaps a little disposable income are pluses, but by far the personality, charm, wit, consideration and of course sexual prowess are what keeps her . . . in fact, now that I think about it, those things are probably what really attracts her in the first place.

Oh, and Brett and Eric, we younger women are definitely out there waiting . . . looking and waiting for older men to approach us as friends and potential lovers and not as perves or leches.

Yes I know Meredith, its just that I do like varity, Im not greedy just need somebody who can keep up aith me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back