I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Younger to me would be in her 20's to her mid-30's. Once the age difference is under 20 years, it isn't that much "younger" even though in reality it is. I find there's a difference once a woman passes her 30's. Maybe that's just me.

Haven't dated a younger woman in quite some time though. Naughty older men like me just have to enjoy our fantasies and however they may occur.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Thank you both KGold and NawTyally for your wishes. I hope so also & soon. Just annoying, & trying not to get sicker. When I get a cold it usually runs into bronchitis for me.:(

PlayfulKitty333, welcome to the thread, hope you enjoy your time here.:rose:
 
An Equal Opportunity Dom? And how does that make you different for a normal dom? Are you not as pick about the physical appearance of your sub?

[quoteSweet and innocent. Calm and proper
The lights go out
And a different girl comes to play [/quote]

What sort of "different girl" are you when the lights go out ? Hmmm ? ?

BTW, I demand Oral Servitude
 
Last edited:
Hmm. Very interesting

I read through some of your threads; "paying rent" & "trespassing in the barn", as well as some of your other postings. INTERESTING.
You are a kinky little girl, aren't you ?
Rape, forced to suck cocks, made to swallow cum, manhandled ... your fantasy world always puts you in a position of having no choice at all; being at the mercy of a strong dominant powerful man who takes you and uses you for his pleasure. Isn't that right, little girl ?
I call that a submissive sex slave in the making.
 
Well from my stories you're seeing that 'different girl' side of me. The one who only plays in the dark dirty corners
 
"I call that a submissive sex slave in the making."

You have me pegged. Yes that's my MO. Somehow I get pleasure out of those stories and situations.
 
Peek-A-Boo....
Yes I know it's been forever and a day since I've been here but things have been pretty crazy in the bayou..... BIG HUGS.... hope everyone is doing great.......
 
Peek-A-Boo....
Yes I know it's been forever and a day since I've been here but things have been pretty crazy in the bayou..... BIG HUGS.... hope everyone is doing great.......

Howdy and hugs right back at you. How goes it? Hope you're have a great day...
 
I've always found older guys way more attractive than boys my own age. Like, not that I don't find boys my age cute, but guys in their mid- to late twenties, and in their thirties and forties just seem all... put-together. Confident, like they know who they are. And so much sexier, on average. :eek: At least to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top