The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're like twins when it comes to pizza places. LoL :)

*rolls her eyes as she looks off to the side* Same difference. Doctor Who is always welcome even if I have to think about it because I'm not a full fledged Whovian.

Evening pretty lady. How are you?

And what are your feelings on Mayo?

Mayo I'm good with. No problems there.

And even some mustard mixed into things is okay.. like the macaroni salad you get from the deli, which I love more than I probably should for something so simple.

But to put it on something? Eww.

We're like twins when it comes to pizza places. LoL :)

*rolls her eyes as she looks off to the side* Same difference. Doctor Who is always welcome even if I have to think about it because I'm not a full fledged Whovian.

:D

Well the words I was thinking of were geronimo and allons-y. Though allons-y is technically 2 words (let's go) or does that count as 3?

Mayo I'm good with. No problems there.

And even some mustard mixed into things is okay.. like the macaroni salad you get from the deli, which I love more than I probably should for something so simple.

But to put it on something? Eww.

Okay... that's not terrible.

I make an awesome mustard potato salad, but it's not like the mustard is the prominent flavor, not by a long shot.

Okay... that's not terrible.

I make an awesome mustard potato salad, but it's not like the mustard is the prominent flavor, not by a long shot.

Right, yeah, something along those lines I can handle. But if it's a sandwich or something, mayo all the way.

Oooooh...*laughs* yes. Aw, I love Rose.

Who is your favorite companion?

I liked Rose a lot, Martha... meh, episode were good but I'm not fond of her. Donna I really liked, especially in Partners in Crime. And of course Amy and Rory are great. I suppose it's a tie between Rose and Donna.

I liked Rose a lot, Martha... meh, episode were good but I'm not fond of her. Donna I really liked and of course Amy and Rory are great. I suppose it's a tie between Rose and Donna.

I don't understand how people don't really like Martha, I completely dig her.

Donna is my least favorite she drove me batshit crazy most of the time.

I really do like Amy and Rory, I'm going to miss them.

Edit:

Sara Jane... okay, I have not watched her in episodes as a companion, but I loved her character a lot.

I don't understand how people don't really like Martha, I completely dig her.

Donna is my least favorite she drove me batshit crazy most of the time.

I really do like Amy and Rory, I'm going to miss them.

Edit:

Sara Jane... okay, I have not watched her in episodes as a companion, but I loved her character a lot.

I didn't hate Martha, I just was feeling her. But like I said, she was is some really good episodes. The ones with Donna seemed more fun, preferably because they were traveling as friends which I really liked.

Yes Sarah Jane is great (RIP). I really want to watch her's with the 3rd and 4th if I can track them down.

So I fixed this box fan today. (I don't know what else to call it. Big square fan.)

Needed it desperately for the computer room because it gets so hot in here! It feels so much better but I have forgotten how loud the bastard is.

So I fixed this box fan today. (I don't know what else to call it. Big square fan.)

Needed it desperately for the computer room because it gets so hot in here! It feels so much better but I have forgotten how loud the bastard is.

This?

kmart.jpg

I didn't hate Martha, I just was feeling her. But like I said, she was is some really good episodes. The ones with Donna seemed more fun, preferably because they were traveling as friends which I really liked.

Yes Sarah Jane is great (RIP). I really want to watch her's with the 3rd and 4th if I can track them down.

Okay... the Martha bit makes sense and I understand the draw of Donna, but half the time I just wanted to smack her. I think Amy is the only companion I didn't want to hit as much.

Yay, for fixing the fan and eh on the noise, but it works and sometimes powerful fans are just loud. It's a price you pay.

Yeah that's it. Almost identical.

Okay... the Martha bit makes sense and I understand the draw of Donna, but half the time I just wanted to smack her. I think Amy is the only companion I didn't want to hit as much.

Yay, for fixing the fan and eh on the noise, but it works and sometimes powerful fans are just loud. It's a price you pay.

Yeah, my dog chewed through the cord in about 4 places when he was a puppy. We kept it because I was going to fix it but I just never got around to it. I had the motivation to do it today. My computer is a monster, puts out a LOT of heat so we needed something to cool this room off.

I have one of those sitting in the door of my room here to help it cool off. It's not too loud on low, but doesn't pull in much air.. great on high, but loud as hell.

It's a trade-off.

I have one of those sitting in the door of my room here to help it cool off. It's not too loud on low, but doesn't pull in much air.. great on high, but loud as hell.

It's a trade-off.

-Nod-

I have a little tiny fan in my room that I use just about every night. put it on my night stand and aim it right at me. I get so hot so easy.

LT:

I think it might be a good plan to do some writing to try and burn off this energy.

Yeah that's it. Almost identical.

Yeah, my dog chewed through the cord in about 4 places when he was a puppy. We kept it because I was going to fix it but I just never got around to it. I had the motivation to do it today. My computer is a monster, puts out a LOT of heat so we needed something to cool this room off.

All it takes is need and motivation to put you to the task. Puppies... cute little chewy buggers. What breed of dog do you have?

All it takes is need and motivation to put you to the task. Puppies... cute little chewy buggers. What breed of dog do you have?

I have two golden retriever mixes. Both rescues. The one who did all the chewing, got him when he was still a pup. Someone tossed him out on his head on the interstate. Poor little man had a concussion when we brought him home.

He is a golden-chow mix. Supper full of energy, stubborn, but when he is worn out he is the sweetest dog in the world, and he is just beautiful.

The other is a golden...something else. No idea we got him when he was 7 months old, he started playing with my other dog on a walk he was a stray. Couldn't separate them. He followed the other boy home and they have been brothers ever since. He's lazy as hell, but an evil genius. He knows his hyper brother will get into trouble just for the attention. So he waits until our attention is focused on the brother, then he goes and does something bad.

-Chuckles-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back