The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

One thought that I often think about (when I'm not horned up) is how embarrassed I'd be if my posts, web browsing, and basically my entire jerk off material routine were exposed.

Do any of you guys feel that way as well?

Sometimes, yeah. Though a tech tip: CTRL-SHIFT-P. In any modern browser, opens up a private window. Will not record your history or save any cookies. Means you have to retype your password each time you visit a site for the first time, but that's the only downside.
 
I've had such the intense desire lately to be put on my knees, back against a wall-- have him grab my hair, pull me down on his cock, and throat fuck me like a whore-- pulling out in just enough time to cum over my face-- and then refuse to let go until I lap up every drop my tongue can reach, including his cock.

...

I just need to figure out who "he" is. =)
 
I've had such the intense desire lately to be put on my knees, back against a wall-- have him grab my hair, pull me down on his cock, and throat fuck me like a whore-- pulling out in just enough time to cum over my face-- and then refuse to let go until I lap up every drop my tongue can reach, including his cock.

...

I just need to figure out who "he" is. =)
Oh wow...that is so hot..
 
Hi, I'm new, just stumbled onto this forum. I didn't know Literotica even had forums.

So a little intro for me. I grew up with a lingerie fetish. I was staying the night at a friend's and his Mom was getting it on and was very loud in her room. She came out wearing a crotchless teddy to get some water and winked at me. The next day I went through her drawers and found a sheer purple with black lace pair of panties and I stole them. I wore them the next night to bed and woke up humping the bed and started masturbating for the first time. Huge lingerie fetish ever since.

To get on topic, so years later I was with my gf and one of her gay friends was begging to suck me off in front of her and his female roommate. I was just out of the Marines and said hell no. I'd never thought about that at all, fantasy or otherwise. I did like to wear lingerie and get off though.

About a year later, we broke up and I was getting off to a blowjob picture and realized that I was thinking more of being her and sucking him off. I got onto a website like CL and met up with a guy later that night. He was all over me and I couldn't get hard so I left. A few months after that, I tried it again, and again.

Tons of experiences and stories later, I'm now married and my wife knows I've sucked cock and that I sometimes fantasize about it. We're talking about her cuckolding me and while she is down with me licking out another guy's cum out of her, she isn't into the blowjob aspect of it at all.

I've only met two women that were into it. I would mention that I walked into a bathroom and saw 2 guys sucking each other off to bring up the topic. One girl got really horny and we went at it. We talked about me sucking off a guy while she sucked me, but broke up before it happened. Another girl I brought this up to wanted to watch me dressed up and sucking cock at a gloryhole, but then she got a boyfriend and I couldn't get her to go with me. It is definitely a hard sell to get a woman interested in this.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've had such the intense desire lately to be put on my knees, back against a wall-- have him grab my hair, pull me down on his cock, and throat fuck me like a whore-- pulling out in just enough time to cum over my face-- and then refuse to let go until I lap up every drop my tongue can reach, including his cock.

...

I just need to figure out who "he" is. =)

Sometimes it's wonderful to be just used as a total slut, and get face-fucked mercilessly by a big relentless hard cock until you're left a drooling quivering wreck covered in cum and saliva...
 
I would mention that I walked into a bathroom and saw 2 guys sucking each other off to bring up the topic. One girl got really horny and we went at it. We talked about me sucking off a guy while she sucked me, but broke up before it happened. Another girl I brought this up to wanted to watch me dressed up and sucking cock at a gloryhole, but then she got a boyfriend and I couldn't get her to go with me. It is definitely a hard sell to get a woman interested in this.

I like that approach. Sneaky but effective.
 
Yeah it is a hard topic to bring up, no pun intended. I've also said that I've had a dream and the girl was teasing me and said the only way I'd taste her is off of her boyfriend's cock and then waited for their reaction to that.
 
Yeah it is a hard topic to bring up, no pun intended. I've also said that I've had a dream and the girl was teasing me and said the only way I'd taste her is off of her boyfriend's cock and then waited for their reaction to that.

I've used the line that I had a dream I was sucking my own cock. or that i woke up and my wife had a big dick. lol
 
One thought that I often think about (when I'm not horned up) is how embarrassed I'd be if my posts, web browsing, and basically my entire jerk off material routine were exposed.

Do any of you guys feel that way as well?
Whilst it would certainly be a bit of an embarrassment it would also be very liberating too - once all the fuss died down!
 
I'm definitely in the club! It started out with tgirls, now I want to make something happen but realize that there are more bicurious men out there than ts.
 
Last edited:
I've had such the intense desire lately to be put on my knees, back against a wall-- have him grab my hair, pull me down on his cock, and throat fuck me like a whore-- pulling out in just enough time to cum over my face-- and then refuse to let go until I lap up every drop my tongue can reach, including his cock.

...

I just need to figure out who "he" is. =)

So hot!!
 
This is Part 2 of "The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!"

This is a club for all the guys that have no interest in men but are completely turned on by COCK! If you aren't sure whether you belong here then here are a few questions that can help answer that question for you.

- Do you absolutely love women?
- Do you Love the sight of a nice cock?
- Do you fantasize about cock?
- Have you thought about stroking, sucking or fucking a nice cock?
- Do you find yourself having little to no attraction to men but being unable to explain why you are so turned on by cock?

Then you belong in this club. Let's share our fantasies, experiences, desires, links, photos, stories, etc. This is our spot to discuss and indulge in this fantasy.

If you are a woman please post and let us know what you think about the members in this club. We need all the love and encouragement we can get.

If you are too shy to post feel free to PM me. Sometimes it feels good to just get off your chest that you like cock :)

Love this forum for letting someone know that I love pussy and cock. Very few people beyond this forum know it. If it were to come out front, I may lose my marriage and many friends. Its hard to hide it , but good to let it out here.
 
This club is exactly where I belong ...I fit all of the criteria ...I love women and I'm not attracted to men, but I fantasize about cock a lot . Not all the time but a lot of times I do. I would love to play :)
 
Looks like my weekend is going to start nicely, once my work day ends that is. Right after getting to work I get texted by a buddy with a nice cock:

Cock: hey, u busy right after work?
Me: no, why what's up?
Cock: me...I want u to take care of it. Hehe
me: sounds good to me....now this is going to be a long day
Cock: Don't I know it. I'll be at ur place after work. Be ready.
 
Been craving it so much more lately. Don't know why. I can practically feel it in my mouth-- a slow tentative push in. Him looking down, unsure-- is this really what I want? I slowly nod yes. I try to say something to agree, but it's just a muffled sound. A vibration against his cock.

It makes it harder. Makes him more confidence. He puts a hand on my head, braces himself, and pushes into me. He knows I'm his. That he doesn't have to stop. He doesn't have to hold back.

He uses me like a fucktoy-- pumping in and out of my mouth. The only choice he has to make now is... in me or on me?
 
This club is exactly where I belong ...I fit all of the criteria ...I love women and I'm not attracted to men, but I fantasize about cock a lot . Not all the time but a lot of times I do. I would love to play :)

Welcome to the club :)
 
I had sex once with someone like that. I met a guy online who was (I think) married, but was pretty much a total sissy. He invited me to his room and started to pull down my pants. I'd never seen someone literally drool for my dick. He must have been fantasizing about it for a long, long time. He dropped to his knees and started sucking. I came pretty fast. Then he kept going. I was younger, so the dick stayed hard and then he asked me to face fuck him. I came again. Then I collapsed on the bed and he started massaging me and licking my ass.

Then I rolled over and he kept sucking and sucking. And sucking. His mouth had to be sore. Eventually I came again. When I decided it was time to go, he was begging me to stay. It was strange, but arousing. It was like something from a porn cartoon. His desire to have dick in his mouth was unreal. He would have kept going, but I was done.

Here's what I learned: when a woman sucks your dick, she's doing you a favor. When a man sucks your dick, he's doing himself a favor.
 
Been craving it so much more lately. Don't know why. I can practically feel it in my mouth-- a slow tentative push in. Him looking down, unsure-- is this really what I want? I slowly nod yes. I try to say something to agree, but it's just a muffled sound. A vibration against his cock.

It makes it harder. Makes him more confidence. He puts a hand on my head, braces himself, and pushes into me. He knows I'm his. That he doesn't have to stop. He doesn't have to hold back.

He uses me like a fucktoy-- pumping in and out of my mouth. The only choice he has to make now is... in me or on me?

Mmm, I like this.

Hey, I started a playground thread for panty-lovers where this exact cock-lusting would be very at home. For me, slipping into satiny tight lingerie always leads me to lusting for cock to suck or to thrust into me...

Stop by if you'd like to play ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1115211
 
Back
Top