How many guys want to watch your wife suck another mans fat cock

Woher mans fat cock?uld you like to watch your wife suck a not

  • Yes

    Votes: 563 74.1%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

    Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

    Votes: 85 11.2%

  • Total voters
    760
Careful what you wish for

Been there. Done that. As hot as it is to fantasize about watching your wife going down on another man's cock, I offer a word of caution. Jealousy tends to rear it's ugly head and right behind him is anger. So be prepared for the emotional swing, my fellow swingers
 
At first I just enjoyed watching, then I enjoyed helping, now she enjoys watching me just as much as I do her.
 
I would love it!

love hearing guys tell me what they would do to her and imaging her enjoying their cock!
 
I've watched my wife suck my friends fat uncut cock more than once . Saw them 69 for over an hour one time , she got off more than once but he never did . Amazing .
 
I'd enjoy my man "making me' do it so he can watch
He can coach him on how to fuck my mouth
Tell him what a good girl I am
Tell him how much cum he is going to fill,his girl with as soon as I'm done
 
Before we were married, as part of an MMFF foursome, we role played our being orally raped by the guy at the onset of the group play. His girlfriend stood and watched as he "forced" my girl and then me to suck him. The girlfriend said afterward it was one of the hottest things she had ever been a part of. It was so intense, that two years later as a birthday present to my girl, I arranged for her to go through it again but alone, so it was more menacing toward her personally. It was with a guy she worked out with at a former gym and she had fantasies about him for a while. I asked if she would want an oral rape fantasy again but she said this time alone and I set it up. I was in the room as one man (married) held her down and made her suck the other guy while both she and the guy forcing her were in the nude. The married guy who was the other guy's friend, was so turned on by it, he grabbed my wife's breasts and played with them during her "ordeal". Unexpected but one can understand.

The original I wrote about at the beginning of this was to answer the question of this thread. I guess I went on a bit. LOL. While the first forced scenario only involved my girl and I orally pleasing the guy, the second involved her receiving "against her will" as well. Very hot. We never played that way again.
 
Back in the 1970's my wife regularly sucked off other men, fucked them too as we were members of a wife swapping group.

I would love to see her do it now.
 
Here's a new twist, would you women want to suck off another guy if your husband said it was ok?
 
I'd very much enjoy watching my wife suck another man's cock. We've roleplayed it a bit, and I've talked her through it whilst fingering her during foreplay.
 
The first time was with a girlfriend. She was flirty and started sucking me at a red light. My friend made a joke to not leave him out so she got out and into the back seat. I watched in the mirror while she gobbled him up.
 
love hearing guys tell me what they would do to her and imaging her enjoying their cock!
I'd love to watch a man poise his impressive, hard conquering cock in front of her pussy.
I'd nervously watch as he slowly slid it into her very wet pussy.
I'd love to see her close her eyes & moan in contentment as he pushes deeper, going where only MY cock should go.

I wouldn't want him to cum in her & as a "gentleman," would hope he'd pull-out "just in time," so as to not fill her Christian pussy his his godless spermy cum.

But after about 20 minutes of his deep thrustings, would hear him grunt & know he's not going to pull out as I see him fill her pussy with his spermy cum....
 
Before we were married, as part of an MMFF foursome, we role played our being orally raped by the guy at the onset of the group play. His girlfriend stood and watched as he "forced" my girl and then me to suck him. The girlfriend said afterward it was one of the hottest things she had ever been a part of. It was so intense, that two years later as a birthday present to my girl, I arranged for her to go through it again but alone, so it was more menacing toward her personally. It was with a guy she worked out with at a former gym and she had fantasies about him for a while. I asked if she would want an oral rape fantasy again but she said this time alone and I set it up. I was in the room as one man (married) held her down and made her suck the other guy while both she and the guy forcing her were in the nude. The married guy who was the other guy's friend, was so turned on by it, he grabbed my wife's breasts and played with them during her "ordeal". Unexpected but one can understand.

The original I wrote about at the beginning of this was to answer the question of this thread. I guess I went on a bit. LOL. While the first forced scenario only involved my girl and I orally pleasing the guy, the second involved her receiving "against her will" as well. Very hot. We never played that way again.
As you sucked him, did he cum?
It sounds so hot, but in fantasy only.
I could see kissing a guy's penis -- maybe even sucking him -- but only in a 3- or 4-some. I don't know if I'd swallow when I felt him about to cum... or if I could stop what I was doing & just take it.
 
i've watched her suck a friends dick during our foursomes and threesomes but that was a while ago...would love to do it again soon but...haven't met any friends we think would be interested...dunno we'll see...
Did you go all the way & suck him until he cummed?
I think it would be sexy as hell to watch him fuck my woman & fill her with his cum, but then suck his residual cum.
 
The look on her face makes it for me.

I've watched her with other guys, and there's nothing like it. The look on her face when she first sees his cock is like watching a kid in a candy store.

Seeing the pure pleasure on her face when he fills her mouth with his cum, or the sheer surprise on her face when he slips his cock out of her pussy and straight into her ass. I just love to sit back and watch her have fun.
A fantasy of mine as well.
 
It will never happen in real life, but for our anniversary play time, I stuck a big dildo to the shower tile and watched her suck it as I pounded her from behind. She was sucking it very enthusiastically and it turned me on more than I thought it would. Afterwards, she told me it had turned her on as well. I'll start dropping some hints to try it again soon.
 
Hates it

She's not a fan of BBC, detests cum and doesn't like giving head. Annual treat. She's also demanding and selfish IRL.


So, yes I do. BBC, face fucked her, cum all over her face.
 
I have seen her sucking another man's cock several times. It is so hot watching their cum running from the corners of her mouth but nowadays she swallows their cum.
 
Back
Top