Captain America

mrstojourspret

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 27, 2014
Posts
113
CPT America meets a widow turned Avengers/Shield employee...she is hurt and lonely but they make each other smile.
 
CPT America meets a widow turned Avengers/Shield employee...she is hurt and lonely but they make each other smile.
Her name is Ms. Tojours; a mousy blonde who actually does a great job of hiding her rather curvy form. More often than not, when working at the new Avengers Shield facility, Cap makes it a point to swing by MT's desk. She's always happy to see him, but soemthing makes Cap think perhaps its more than just good manners. He goes by today but MT is not around or so he things.
"I'm in here, Captain; please come in..." she says with a sultry voice and sweet smile.
"Yes, Ma'am," Cap declares as he hustles into the tiny office room.
On a ladder is MT; reaching so high, so so high, to get a box of envelopes. Before Cap can register what is happening or what he SHOULD be doing, he realizes he is staring straight up MT's dress and he is seeing the sweet full bottom of a very good looking woman. "Cap?" silence "Cap?" silence...finaly she turns around to see Steve Rogers totally transfixed on her ass; without realizing it, her pussy juice begins to flow...making a spot on the very same panties that Cap is mezmerized by.
She come's down and Cap is shaking his head...that ass is all he can think of...and to his chagrin...he has a huge erection that neither he nor MT can ignore. Quietly...she pushes the closet door closed as she sinks to her knees...
 
“Captain Rodgers...tsk tsk tsk. This is very unprofessional of you.” She licks her lips and places her manicured hands on either side of his hips. She has wanted to take his cock in her mouth for months. Every time he walked past her desk she found herself rubbing her thighs together in shear agony. “Is this what you want?” She purred at him.
 
mrstojourspret, is this a story idea or are you role playing with mrdean1505?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top