The moment you find out your date is cheap

GiaCat

Gia Cat
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Posts
3,885
DSziZWRV4AAXOE9.jpg
 
Maybe he just doesn't want to interrupt her scintillating conversation over free refills.
 
I always buy champagne when I have a date.

Don't like it myself, don't you find it annoying
when the bubbles get up your nose?

What I do is give her the champagne.
 
Talking to, Troll?


Not being funny mate but your avatar is an image of a kid.

Not suitable for an adult forum.

Don't you ever talk to me, dirty cunt.
 
Last edited:
All the taxes in Seattle,
That's why I'm in Tennessee!

I did not claim that; you're back to your original attack, I see. I was talking about the writings of Rueben Martinez, a Hispanic who lives in the area and paraphrasing what I was reading of his writings. Now, why are you calling them "uppity Indians?" None of us did that or implied that. You simply lack the skill set to engage in civil discourse.

Tennessee, RG?

Rueben Martinez is a presidential fellow in education at Chapman University in Orange, CA.
 
WoundedKnee said:
I was talking about the writings of Rueben Martinez, a Hispanic who lives in the area...
Tennessee, RG?

Rueben Martinez is a presidential fellow in education at Chapman University in Orange, CA.
By "the area" he means the Western hemisphere north of the Equator. He likes big neighborhoods.
 
By "the area" he means the Western hemisphere north of the Equator. He likes big neighborhoods.

Tyistyn is confused about who is who. Probably too much wine. It's pitiful, she seemed like such a nice lady.:(
 
Tyistyn is confused about who is who. Probably too much wine. It's pitiful, she seemed like such a nice lady.:(

Did I reference the wrong Rubén Martinez?

Did you mean Rubén Martinez the journalist, author, and musician from Los Angeles, CA?

So...are you from Tennessee or California?

Is WoundedKnee RG or AJ?
 
Tyistyn is confused about who is who. Probably too much wine. It's pitiful, she seemed like such a nice lady.:(

FYI....from the beginning, you assumed (incorrectly) I was female based on my username.
 
Is it cheap to get a free refill on $10 bucket of popcorn that used to be $2? But the package deal on 2 sodas and popcorn is $21.
 
Do you prefer a potential mate to be frugal or spendthrift?

A real cheap date is a headache, now and forever.

A splashy date means, prepare for bankruptcy.

Excuse me while I steal jam packets.
 
Back
Top