Rhapsody's photos

As you should be sorry, instead of having us needing magnifying lenses to appreciate the views, we are instead given such magnificent and wonderful images whose clarity is so clear, that it almost feels like we're there. Have you no shame?

:p :rolleyes:

Great pics though and interesting choice for a new AV.

but they are so big they do not even fit on the screen LOL

The fourth one reminds me of this

He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I feel like an eagle soaring high in the last pic. Inspirational. :heart:

Fourth ??? Beautiful passage.

Fourth ??? Beautiful passage.

tumblr_mqpwrpn0si1sow60jo3_1280.jpg

Here are my feelings about some of your pictures, I don't like art when it doesn't speak to me. Selfish I know but it's my mind:

Dog - playful, eyes show he's full of life and energy
Balloon - so much beautiful color even on a dreary foggy morning
N.Y. Central - B/W is what makes this worthy. The people wandering around going about their day not stopping to notice what's important, the architecture of days gone by.
Beach Lady - before I read what it meant to you. Why God? Why me? Just as the sun rises promising a new day for everyone.
Beached Boat - my eyes were drawn towards the boat itself no matter where I started the journey of my mind.
Lion - Don't "F" with me you'll lose. Portrays an awesome majesty
Bee and Flower - Even in a small world things can still be enormous
Kitty - the eyes show that you caught me by surprise.
Harbor - I feel there is something awesome off to the right. So awesome all the boats were facing the same direction.
Car - nice but not for me
Butterfly - nature is so awesome if you take the time to enjoy its beauty
Dancing Child - background it too cluttered for me to enjoy. Your capture of the action is great
Beached Boat - speaks as an image of today's society. The girls not even taking a glance at the tragedy on their right.
Foggy Trees - I just love it! It's one of those rare photos that needs no explanation. It's just nature in all its glory
Desert - B/W is the only way this should ever be displayed. Color would only detract from the natural awesomeness of the scene.
Seal - the eyes ask a desperate question of you "are you my mommy?"
Crane - shows how regal nature can be
Pink Flower - I miss the bee
Bee - something about the brightness/contrast isn't right to me. That being said the bee is an awesome capture
Jellyfish - I would buy this photo and give it a prominent place among my collection
Leopard - awesome capture, my taste wants to see more of the face
Blue Flower - time to rise and shine, everyone stretch a reach the stars

Last edited:
Wowie...love the Grand Canyon shots!!!

I've been there a couple of times and each time was speechless with pure wonder - it is an amazing Place Rhapsody...:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Here are my feelings about some of your pictures, I don't like art when it doesn't speak to me. Selfish I know but it's my mind:

Dog - playful, eyes show he's full of life and energy
Balloon - so much beautiful color even on a dreary foggy morning
N.Y. Central - B/W is what makes this worthy. The people wandering around going about their day not stopping to notice what's important, the architecture of days gone by.
Beach Lady - before I read what it meant to you. Why God? Why me? Just as the sun rises promising a new day for everyone.
Beached Boat - my eyes were drawn towards the boat itself no matter where I started the journey of my mind.
Lion - Don't "F" with me you'll lose. Portrays an awesome majesty
Bee and Flower - Even in a small world things can still be enormous
Kitty - the eyes show that you caught me by surprise.
Harbor - I feel there is something awesome off to the right. So awesome all the boats were facing the same direction.
Car - nice but not for me
Butterfly - nature is so awesome if you take the time to enjoy its beauty
Dancing Child - background it too cluttered for me to enjoy. Your capture of the action is great
Beached Boat - speaks as an image of today's society. The girls not even taking a glance at the tragedy on their right.
Foggy Trees - I just love it! It's one of those rare photos that needs no explanation. It's just nature in all its glory
Desert - B/W is the only way this should ever be displayed. Color would only detract from the natural awesomeness of the scene.
Seal - the eyes ask a desperate question of you "are you my mommy?"
Crane - shows how regal nature can be
Pink Flower - I miss the bee
Bee - something about the brightness/contrast isn't right to me. That being said the bee is an awesome capture
Jellyfish - I would buy this photo and give it a prominent place among my collection
Leopard - awesome capture, my taste wants to see more of the face
Blue Flower - time to rise and shine, everyone stretch a reach the stars

Wow...thank you for this. I am glad that they speak to you. Funny what people see in the woman raising her arms. It was picture joy and praise.
Smooch.

;)p
Wowie...love the Grand Canyon shots!!!

I've been there a couple of times and each time was speechless with pure wonder - it is an amazing Place Rhapsody...:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

It is very difficult to capture it's grandeur. It is only about a four hour drive from home.

A place of simple beauty

Rhapsody,
Thank you for this special place to visit, away from the madding crowd. Knowing what your work means adds to its quiet beauty.:)

Wow...thank you for this. I am glad that they speak to you. Funny what people see in the woman raising her arms. It was picture joy and praise.
Smooch.[/QUOTE]

I was just being honest. Your talent is evident in each of your posted photos. Someday I may have to find one that's worthy to post...lol

BTW although I enjoyed your previous avatar immensely, I also like your new one.

Rhapsody, great pictures!
I love them. Some more than others, but all tell a story.

Not quite my usual style. but I went and played with my brand new camera and super fast glass ( fancy way of saying a lense that can take low light pictures). Went to one of our outside malls where there is always water playgrounds for the kids and captured this little angel.
tumblr_mqucazgu9g1sow60jo1_500.jpg

Not quite my usual style. but I went and played with my brand new camera and super fast glass ( fancy way of saying a lense that can take low light pictures). Went to one of our outside malls where there is always water playgrounds for the kids and captured this little angel.

Wonderful...I am so jealous of your new camera!!!;):kiss::kiss:

Another addition of "My Neighborhood".
tumblr_mqsfp58CFM1sow60jo1_500.jpg

Another gorgeous shot. A part of me wishes I could either climb those rocks or get in a squirrel suit and zip by them. Just another way to appreciate that wonderful sight.

Adorable shot.

She is a doll.. good picture Miss R! :kiss:

More new camera shots!! I think I might be in love. I am just playing, nothing serious in these picts.

tumblr_mqvjgb9nNg1sow60jo1_500.jpg

Back