What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread for my birthday..

An email with lots of naughty pictures and the fantasies it caused.

A PM from a very dear friend. :rose:

An evening at the races and backing some winners.

Her :rose:

Meeting SKL and two of her fellow trainees for dinner, followed by a round of shopping in WallyWorld. :)

She's such a sweetie. :heart:

Hey, thanks again for dinner doll! :D

Voting, even if people I select have no chance at winning. As always feels good to have voice heard.

My cat :cattail:

She brings presents several times an night. She will disapear and head to the basement, go find the basket of clean socks get one out. Then she starts meowing as loudly as possible while carrying the socks. Up the basement steps, through the kitchen, living room, hallway and to the bedroom or where ever we are. I have socks all over the house and its not because we have left them out. Single socks, matched socks, whatever. So today I went around and I think I picked up 25 socks in various places.

At least its not dead animals, right?:D

My cat :cattail:

She brings presents several times an night. She will disapear and head to the basement, go find the basket of clean socks get one out. Then she starts meowing as loudly as possible while carrying the socks. Up the basement steps, through the kitchen, living room, hallway and to the bedroom or where ever we are. I have socks all over the house and its not because we have left them out. Single socks, matched socks, whatever. So today I went around and I think I picked up 25 socks in various places.

At least its not dead animals, right?:D

Our Fred does that with his catnip toys.. it's adorable

Our Fred does that with his catnip toys.. it's adorable

Yeah, she has a black and white dog that she does that also. Have no idea where it came from, but we can throw it down the steps 10 times a night and she would just bring it right back.:D

Yeah, she has a black and white dog that she does that also. Have no idea where it came from, but we can throw it down the steps 10 times a night and she would just bring it right back.:D

When Malin went to Pennsic, he brought back 4 stuffed catnip mice.. we have at least 2 in bed with us every night. We throw them out before going to sleep, and by morning or at least when we get home from work, they're back. Fred "hunts" this toy that looks like a vet too.. he hunts all of this toys to bring them to me.

Meeting SKL and two of her fellow trainees for dinner, followed by a round of shopping in WallyWorld. :)

She's such a sweetie. :heart:

Hey, thanks again for dinner doll! :D

Meeting FISHERCAT for Dinner and SEEING she is the COOLEST chick Dinner was great and taking some great pics of her and I... ;)

:heart: Cant wait to go to STL and spend more time getting to know her... :rose:

and hoping she is having fun in the mountains the pics are great she sent me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back