Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both great and naked with evergreen is also very enjoyable.

Need to see

I, and many others need to see a pic of your pussy
Shaved or blond bush?
Don't keep us waiting!!

If I'm allowed to post then that's a great idea

Cosmo, not looking to intrude, but I wanted to answer your question. You are allowed to post a link to a pussy pick (or any genital) but not post it directly on the literotica forum website. Most people use something like imgur, dropbox or flicker, and just post the link here.

I have seen people smacked down by the moderators for posting directly.

Incidentally, you have the most amazing body. Exactly what a woman's body should be... soft and warm and voluptuous. I can wait to see more. Especially that particular picture.

(I made a friend of mine sit on my lap and look at your photos with me. She got very excited.)

Keeping me out of moderator trouble

Thank you all for the very helpful information on posting pics. I definitely don't want to get into trouble with the moderator.

Cosmo, not looking to intrude, but I wanted to answer your question. You are allowed to post a link to a pussy pick (or any genital) but not post it directly on the literotica forum website. Most people use something like imgur, dropbox or flicker, and just post the link here.

I have seen people smacked down by the moderators for posting directly.

Incidentally, you have the most amazing body. Exactly what a woman's body should be... soft and warm and voluptuous. I can wait to see more. Especially that particular picture.

(I made a friend of mine sit on my lap and look at your photos with me. She got very excited.)

Thank you very much! I hope she wasn't the only one excited.

She was not.

I'm looking forward to more of your amazing body.

Am I allowed to post pussy pics?

Lit only restricts posts that are uploaded to their servers.

If you upload your pics to one drive, imgur, anything like that you can post links to your pics on that site and show any part of those sexy cubes you want.

Last edited:
Black lingerie has the contrast with your skin, but the White shows off your dark nipples to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back