Ohio

whats in store for the weekend?

Absolutely nothing! I need a break from working (have my own business so the work neeeever ends). I'm sitting around today, being lazy, and going out for a few drinks tonight and then I'm probably being lazy tomorrow as well lol!

Absolutely nothing! I need a break from working (have my own business so the work neeeever ends). I'm sitting around today, being lazy, and going out for a few drinks tonight and then I'm probably being lazy tomorrow as well lol!

I dont own a business but I do work..and I had zero plans but to be lazy...drink beer..be lazy and drink beer.

My plan is working fabulously ;)

I should have drank more beer. Thinking about the fact I now have no excuse to not be productive tomorrow kind of sucks.

what do you do?

Good morning, Ohio!
Greetings from the home of the National Tractor Pulling Championships....which went on until 11:45 last night. :rolleyes: :D

i think im in wrong state?

Think I aughta move to Ohio where all the bi female sluts are mmm. :rose:

Back