My mom's best friend (M,F, with another female possible)

I coat my large, jutting cock with more gel, all down it's length and even over my balls, just for good measure. "Mmm...Master, i like the sound of that, you'll call me that from now on."

I grab hold of the butt plug and twist it, turning it like a door knob in your ass, making you jump and tighten up a little.

"Oh Janice, if you can't handle that then you're going to be very suprised when i'm forcing my gel soaked cock up your butthole. Have you ever been fucked in that precious, forbidden hole, Janice?"

Smirking as i run my large hands over your firm, plump ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them, the plug still firmly in place. You feel me lean in to kiss your cheeks, placing wet kisses over your silky smooth orbs, then giving that rump another stinging slap!

Your mind wanders as i step away for a moment, then when i return i dangle my phone in your face, and you know i'm about to add some photos to my already very damning collection. Grinning as you squirm harder and protest, i snap a picture of your well stuffed ass, then another, before walking around you and getting a shot of your face. Just to make sure anyone who saw it, would have no doubt about who it is.

"Now now, slut, don't get shy for me all of a sudden, you didn't look very shy posing like a two dollar hooker in those other shots, did you?" I flash a smug grin at you then smack you hard across the face once again.

"Show the world how much you love the taste of a studs dick." I grab my gooey and gel smeared cock, and place just the tip between your lips. "Look up for the camera, bitch!" I catch the fear in your eyes as i take another pictures, humiliating you further.
 
I gripped the plug and then relaxed, gripped - relaxed - the muscles working - adapting

just in time - I feel you take the stumpy end and twist the plug - pulling it out slightly - opening me wider, before letting it slip back in with a gentle squelching sound

Your strong hands kneaded again my firm cheeks before another slap - making me jump with the shock

I heard you snigger before the reason become evident

In your hands - Oh you bastard - a camera phone

'Don't move bitch - I want a good photo of your smacked arse and your purple plug deep up your tight little hole - I said don't move'

I moaned

'What was that bitch?' your hand slapping me hard again

'Yes Master' I whispered

'That's better - now give me a big smile - mmm you are such a dirty slut, I might have to freshen up your face with some cum makeup'

I smiled weakly as you took a couple of pictures

"Show the world how much you love the taste of a studs dick."

"Look up for the camera, bitch!"

You press harder against my lips as you begin slowly feeding your gel covered rigid length between my lips, as you take more pictures of the disappearing length

'Oh you sexy slut - you're going to make me cum soo fast' I might need to get somebody else to came in and take photos - shit why not a video'

Your hands slide over my breasts and start pulling and twisting them as you begin to pump your length faster and faster between my moist lips - fucking my mouth

'God I'm glad I found you - you sweet little bitch

*grunts*

and to have you at my disposal 24 / 7

*grunts*

my own

*grunts*

personal

cock slave

how lucky are you bitch?'

your length sliding fully out, your hands still groping my breasts

'Answer me slut'

I swallow and answer 'I'm a very lucky slut Master'

'Good slut - now you can have your reward' feeding your throbbing length between my lips again
 
Last edited:
I grab hold of you and turn you over onto your back, pulling you along the table so your head is tilted over the edge, cradled in both of my hands as i drive my thick, juicy cock deep into that mouth.

"Atta girl, it's about time you admitted you're my slut, getting a taste of a REAL cock now Janice" In the position you're in, my balls are squished against your nose each time i thrust my cock in slowly, into your throat.

"I've always wanted to make you an object of my most twisted fantasies, to degrade and use you, and now you're right where you belong, gagging on my huge dick"

You can already sense i'm becoming cockier by the minute, and realise you wont be escaping this for a long time yet. You can smell the sweat on my balls as they rub against your nose, taking in the strong but arousing scent. I smirk as i feel my plump sack pushing against your nose, disgracing this confident intelligent woman.

To your suprise you feel my manhood growing thicker in your mouth as my confidence grows much more, the fat mushroom head burying itself in your throat as i slowly push all the way in. Stuffing such a large chunk of meat into your throat slowly makes your body tense up as you gag, i continue this steady taunting of my new slut.

"Ahhhh, that's it, Janice, you can't handle my stud cock, drool and gag all over it, the messier the better, especially for your next picture"
 
You stop for a moment and slide your messy length from my mouth

You were going to stop this nightmare - the guilt of your actions rising to the surface

Were you getting ready for an apology?

'This could be useful ...'

I watch as you bring a blindfold towards me, slipping it tightly over my head

DARKNESS

I felt you start to untie my wrists

'Thanks Mitch' I whispered

'What was that bitch?'

'I told you never to speak without being asked'

'I'm too busy now but you will be punished'

'Don't move!'

I felt the cuffs being attached to my wrists and you then roughly pushed me over on to my back, the cuffs scraping across my back, scratching my skin

'I said don't move'

I felt you pulling my arms tight as you lifted my leg high

*CLICK*

You had cuffed my wrist to my ankle

'No - please - I ...'

*SMACK*

your hand connected with my butt cheek with force and I screamed out

'I said don't talk bitch'

I felt you repeat the same for my right side and then imagined what I must look like, a trussed up - scared woman - how could you do such a thing?

*something like this ...*


'I've never seen such long nipples before - I am going to have so much fun with these' I feel your finger gently squeeze each one, then pulling them - stretching them - before letting them go 'mm very nice'

I felt you pull and slide me across the table, my head dangling over the edge

Then I smelt you before I tasted you as your hot length pressed against my lips before you pushed inside my mouth

"Atta girl, it's about time you admitted you're my slut, getting a taste of a REAL cock now Janice"


"I've always wanted to make you an object of my most twisted fantasies, to degrade and use you, and now you're right where you belong, gagging on my huge dick"

I felt you start to pump my mouth again - faster - my saliva dropping down my nose as you slide in and out, your heavy sack knocking against me with every movement of you entering my wet mouth - your sex seemingly impossible to take, my body revulsing against such a sensation

"Ahhhh, that's it, Janice, you can't handle my stud cock, drool and gag all over it, the messier the better, especially for your next picture"

Oh god more pictures

I felt you pause for a moment, reach over and ...

'Smile bitch - you're on camera'

I felt you slide very slowly in and out - no doubt taking more photos

'Oh yeah bitch - you are one sexy slut - the guys won't believe this unless I have loads of pictures'

'Time to change position'

I feel you slip out thankfully

I close my mouth slowly, my jaw now quite stiff

'What a sweet little cunt you have my little cock slut'

I feel you spreading my pussy lips wide open

'Still sopping wet - mmm - you must really be enjoying this'

I feel you pull the plug out and then let it slip back in

'mmmm looking good'

'Now I think I'll have some fun'

I feel you press your wet tip against my opening and then sliding inside me

God you were big

I moaned

*with pleasure?*

'You like that bitch'

'Boy you are so sweet and tight'

'Oh shit you do like having a huge dick fucking your tight little hole don't you'

I feel you stop and reach over again

'More happy snaps for my album'

Then the phone started ringing, and you kept rocking in and out, more slowly though ...

'Hi Jay, yeah great - listen I'm a bit tied up here at the moment - yeah I'll tell you later - maybe even show you - yeah later'

I froze

'Just a friend of mine - you'd like him' you sniggered

'Even if you didn't it wouldn't matter would it seeing as you will do whatever I say'

'Isn't that right bitch!'

'Yes Master'

I was starting to enjoy the rhythmic movement of your hot length inside me

Although lacking in finesse you certianly knew how to touch every part of me, I was getting very close to my own orgasm and my body shivered with pleasure - perhaps I could come without making a sound

Your strong hands holding my legs wide only added to my pleasure as your length slid in and out, grazing the thick plug up my arse, the sensations now becoming really strong

'You like that bitch - don't you'

'You love feeling a thick cock stuffing your wet hole '

'You are such a slut - such a sexy little whore'

'I'm so glad you asked me to help you' you sniggered

'You love me inside you don't you?'

'Yes Master - yes'

'Tell me how you are my little cock slut'

'Tell me how you will do anything I ask'

'I will do anything you ask Master'

Right now I believed it - I hadn't ever felt so turned on - I started to twist my body, making sure your length touched every sensitive and wanting part of me'

'Fuck me Master - fuck your cock slave - fuck me hard'
 
Last edited:
"That's it slut, just enjoy getting a big cock, stop pretending you don't need this"

I squeeze your thighs with my big hands and i spread them wide, thrusting my hips to slam my cock into you harder, giving your tight little cunt a rough workout.

"Awww, yeah, look how much i'm fucking stretching that tiny hole, only the biggest dicks will be enough for you once i'm done with you!" I keep my eyes on your pussy as my thick shaft stretches it further, pounding you as you squirm helplessly on the table.

I slide a hand up your stomache, to your large tits, and maul them in my hand one at a time, before i move my hand up further, to your neck. You can feel me squeezing your neck as the long, meaty dick violates your cunt in every way.

"I own you now, bitch!" Squeezing harder, enough to scare you. "My buddies already know i'm a stud, but wait until i show them my latest conquest, their cocks will be whipped out sooner than you can blink. I'm going to get Jay here in a little while, and he's not much smaller than me"

Smirking when i feel your cunt clenching around my shaft. I know your pussy is craving this now, the fattest, longest cock it's ever felt, and your juices begin leaking all around it.

I deliberately drive my meat in slowly, and pull out just as slow, working your pussy over, until my true instincts take over and i pound your tight hole relentlessly. My hand leaves your neck and tangles into your hair as i grip it roughly, tugging back on it as i use my new cockslave in the most degrading way.

"Ohhh....fuck! Maybe i need to invite one of your girlfriends over, let them see what a whore you've become! How you've completely given in to this muscular, dominant young stud"
 
As you squeeze my breasts and twist my nipples the first orgasm rocks through my body - incredible - I continue to rock as you impale me with every thrust, my body now needing yours

How horny was I?

"I own you now, bitch!"

"My buddies already know i'm a stud, but wait until i show them my latest conquest, their cocks will be whipped out sooner than you can blink. I'm going to get Jay here in a little while, and he's not much smaller than me"

'Yes Master - whatever you want me to do Master'

Just don't stop

I felt the second wave building and then exploding through me - this time I bit hard down on my lip to stifle my internal scream of pleasure - the taste of a small amount of blood stinging my throat

I still didn't want to give you the pleasure of knowing what you were doing to me

I relaxed and let you continue your incessant pounding - your stamina testament to your youth

"Ohhh....fuck! Maybe i need to invite one of your girlfriends over, let them see what a whore you've become! How you've completely given in to this muscular, dominant young stud"

'No please no' the thought terrifying me

'Shut up bitch ... I wasn't asking you'

'mmm - maybe I'll find someone who will enjoy you as much as I do - a young sadistic bitch ... '

I felt your orgasm approaching - your tight balls now banging hard against my plug, sending more shivers through me

I felt you pull out and grabbing my hair and pinching hard on a nipple you forced your length into my mouth, just as you exploded - hot jets of cream shooting down my throat

'Don't spill any bitch or you'll lick it up off the floor'

I was soo close to coming a third time and you left me ...

'Finish me off Master - please' I moaned, ready to beg you for my final release

'Shut up bitch and lick me clean, every last drop'

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sch1071.jpg
    sch1071.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,183
Last edited:
I held onto your hair as the thick streams of hot cum flooded your mouth, my young plump balls producing more cum than you've encountered before.

"Shut your stupid mouth and don't expect any favours from me. Suck all that cum off my huge dick, slut!"

I felt like king of the world right now. I'd just finished stuffing this bitch's tight cunt, pumped jets of hot cum into her throat, and was now forcing the slut to suck my thick horse dick clean.

"Taste every drop of it, Janice, clean all the tasty cum off my cock, you fucking love this shit!" I throw my head back and stick my messy dick in your mouth, smirking as i feel your lips close around it. My mom's best friend was now a slave for my most disgusting fantasies, and what's more she actually WANTED to taste my cock.

I pull my sloppy meat from your mouth, smearing the goo all over your face and the blindfold, smacking both of your cheeks with it. Suddenly you feel me turning you over, the cuffs making you feel so exposed as your legs are kept wide apart. A strong, stinging smack comes down on your ass, then i roam my hands over the cheeks and spread them wide.

"Mmm that plug should have done it's job by now, bitch"
 
I lick you as clean as I can, making sure that every last drop that I can smell and taste is swallowed - licking my lips - waiting

I realise that my legs and arms are now quite stiff and I point my toes as far as possible to get the blood circulating

I feel you slowly and firmly role me over onto my knees

Whatever next - you were insatiable

*smack* your hand slicing through the air and landing on my tender cheek - the pain shooting through my body

Then I feel your strong hands - your warm hands caressing and kneading the sensitive flesh before you pull apart my cheeks

"Mmm that plug should have done it's job by now, bitch"

'No please Mitch - no ..'

*smack*

'Shut up bitch'

I feel you grab the end and slowly pull the end out to the widest point wher you start to turn it - slipping it in and and out

'you hot little slut - I really need some more photos of this'

'Don't move'

I stayed perfectly still as you slid the plug in and out your fingers dipping in to my sopping sex as well

I bit hard down on my lip again - god that felt good

'Mmmm that should do it for now - i'm going to enjoy your tight arse bitch'

I feel you push thankfully slowly into my rosebud, each moment going deeper and deeper - I relaxed as much as possible, praying silently that you wouldn't tear the skin

'Oh yeah baby - easy does it - oh god you have me so hard you little bitch'
 
Last edited:
Your ass was still tight after the butt plug had been stuck inside of it all this time, but it was definitely easier to push my cock inside of it. Everytime i pulled all the way out, i could see your gaping asshole. My huge dick really was having an effect on you.

'Oh Janice, your ass is even better than your cunt, if only you could see how far you're stretched around my dick! You ever had this much meat up your ass?"

I was moaning out and breathing heavily as i pumped your butt from behind, holding onto both cheeks and keeping them spread as i buried my cock deep into your dark, hot hole. You were nothing more than 3 holes and a pair of tits to me now, and you knew it.

As i rocked my hips and fucked your ass harder, i was holding my phone up and catching it on video, zooming in so i could see your hole taking my thick shaft, then watch how it gaped open when i pulled my dick back.

"What's your ex husbands number, Janice? I have a short video and some pictures to send his way" You uttered out the number, barely, as i pounded you deeper, then blushed as you heard me keying it in. You knew in a few moments your ex would see your face soaked in cum, and a video of you taking a dick, much larger than his, up your ass.

"There, sent. Little ex hubby is going to see what a well hung stud his former lover has hooked up with. Do you think he'll be impressed?" Grinning as you whimper, my balls smacking against you and making a loud slapping sound as you're drilled with more cock than you've ever seen.

"Do you have a dog collar and leash around here, bitch?"
 
I had never has something, anything this big inside me before - the feeling was incredible, my body literally being sucked along as you slid in and out of me

My moans became louder as you started to move faster, my slick hole stretching soo wide

I concentrated on enjoying this as much as possible even though I was now in quite some pain as my arms were stretched to the limit, attached as they were to my ankles

"What's your ex husbands number, Janice? I have a short video and some pictures to send his way"

As a reflex I sang out the number to you - not realising what you were actually doing

'No - please no - don't ...' the idea suddenly sinking in what would happen

"There, sent. Little ex hubby is going to see what a well hung stud his former lover has hooked up with. Do you think he'll be impressed?"

God what would David think?

Did I really care?

I smiled at the thought - for years he had tried to take me from behind and here I was only 2 hours with you and you were ploughing into me

Send the video

I felt you stiffen and your swollen tip shudder

'Oh you sexy bitch - I'm going to cum - shit - I'm coming deep in your arse - enjoy this bitch'

I felt the steady stream of your cum explode inside me, your body sliding slowly in and out until you slid out fully

'Oh the guys will love this'

'Don't move as I get some closeups of my thick cream oozing out of your gaping hole - god thats HOT'

I felt you pull my cheeks wide with one hand and then I felt you push the plug back into place

'mmm that slips in easy' you sniggered

I felt your still hard length slap against my face before you again stuffed my mouth with your cum slick length

I started to lick you clean even before you said a word

'Good bitch - you're learning'

"Do you have a dog collar and leash around here, bitch?"

'Yes Master' I moaned ' anything you want Master ...'
 
Last edited:
You direct me to the collar and leash, and i go to the closet in one of your spare rooms and grab it, smiling at you as i return with it.

"Since you're clearly my bitch now, i think this is appropriate" I loosen the cuffs and place them on the table, finally allowing you to stretch your arms. You feel me put the dog collar around your neck and tighten it, then attach the leash. You could only imagine how pathetic you would look if anyone saw you.

I tug at the leash hard, smirking "Off the table, bitch! and down on all fours, like an obedient little dog" You hop off the table, onto all fours, and hang your head. I yank at the leash again, forcefully. "Head up, slut! and wiggle that ass, fucking bitch" I laugh a little as i kick you square in the butt.

You watch as i open your fridge, and grabbed the milk, and already you knew what i was going to do. I grabbed a bowl and poured the milk inside, then placed it on the floor in front of you, grabbing a handful of your hair and pushing your face down.

"Drink it, Janice, this is what you are now, a bitch who belongs on the floor, lapping up milk like a thirsty dog!" I grin and shove your face into the milk, making you splutter everywhere. Suddenly we both hear your door bell, and i make my way to the front door, holding your leash as you crawl beside me, milk dripping from your flushed face.
 
I heard you go upstairs and I tried to relax, my body spasming as I grew accustomed again to the plug - so much smaller than your huge length

My arms were almost numb now and I heard the clock on the wall chime realising I had been tied up now for almost an hour

God what an hour I thought

I had been attacked in my own home by my best friend's son, blackmailed into doing whatever he wanted, been the star of a porno film sent to my ex husband and been satisfied like never before

Was I really turning into a fuck slave?

Did I really care if I was going to be impaled by such a stud?

I heard your footsteps approaching

"Since you're clearly my bitch now, i think this is appropriate"

'Don't move bitch'

With relief I feel you remove the cuffs from my wrists and ankles

'You can now stretch out - before you stiffen up' you said laughing

adding 'or before I stiffen up again'

I feel your hands sliding the collar around my throat before buckling it securely before I hear the snap of the leash being attached

I feel you pull hard on the leash and my head is suddenly pulled hard forward

"Off the table, bitch! and down on all fours, like an obedient little dog"

I grasp the edge of the table and slip off, my legs almost buckling beneath me

I crouch down and then get on all fours - now what

"Head up, slut! and wiggle that ass, fucking bitch"

I lift my head up to where I think you are and wiggle my butt, receiving a heavy kick - completely disoriented now I feel you pulling me forward across the marble kitchen floor - my knees hurting with every step

I hear you open the fridge and then close the fridge before you start rummaging through the cupboards

I then hear you pouring something out and then placing something in front of me


Your hand grabs my hair and pushes me into

a bowl of milk

"Drink it, Janice, this is what you are now, a bitch who belongs on the floor, lapping up milk like a thirsty dog!"

my face now covered in milk and your cream

I lift the bowl up and drink, my throat enjoying the cool liquid rushing into me

*ring ringgg*

I froze

It couldn't be

shit it was the front door

I felt myself being yanked forward

'No - I'

I felt your heavy hand whack my butt

'Don't say a word bitch'

You pull me roughly along, faster than what I can crawl, the collar pulling hard into my neck

You were pulling me over the carpet now

Up the steps

to the front door

Noooo
 
You started to feel sick as i opened the door, then your head started to spin when you heard that voice.

There, standing at the door, was one of your youngest colleages and someone you'd secrectly hated from the moment she began working with you. It was Renee, a stuck up 21yr old who always walked around like she was boss, and seemed to look down on everyone. She had showed up to pass some documents on to you.

"Oh!....um...oh my, Janice. I...should really go!" She had one hand over her gasping mouth, and was visibly blushing as she stared at the startling image before her.

I hadn't put any boxers on before i walked to the door, but had no problems exposing my huge cock to her eyes as she appeared frozen in place.

"Don't be silly, come in and i'll get you a drink, i was just in the middle of training my new pet, she's quite obedient though" I grinned and pulled hard on the leash, making you hang your head with shame, unable to look up even though you were blindfolded.

You could feel your heart almost pounding out of your chest as you noticed a hint of curiosity in the voice of this stuck up cow. She always tried to belittle you at work, but your experience gave you the upper hand there. Now you were in your most vulnerable position, and knew she was going to pounce.

"Uh....you know, i think i would like a drink, and your new pet is adorable!" She giggled as she looked down at you, then smiled back at me. "I'm Renee, by the way" She said while smiling at me. "So good to meet a friend of Janice, i'm Mitch"

I tug hard on your leash as i let Renee in, locking the door behind us, then smacking you hard on the ass. "Sorry about the lack of clothing, summer night and all that"
 
What could I do?

You pulled me up to the front door and opened it

"Oh!....um...oh my, Janice. I...should really go!" oh shit it was Renee - that little bitch ...

Oh god - the idea sinking in - this was definitely not good

I felt sick inside

"Don't be silly, come in and i'll get you a drink, i was just in the middle of training my new pet, she's quite obedient though"

Oh no - don't invite the bitch in - no

I felt you tug on the leash and I looked up

"Uh....you know, i think i would like a drink, and your new pet is adorable!"

She giggled - the little bitch was laughing at me


"I'm Renee, by the way"

"So good to meet a friend of Janice, i'm Mitch"

I felt the leash about to be tugged the chain tightening and then you pulled - at least I was getting used to this a little bit

I crawled down the step, a hard slap showing me the way

'She is still learning isn't she' Renee giggled

'Can I walk her?'

'Sure thing, but she is still training'

I felt the leash being tugged - gently this time - as I was led through the house

'Geez, this place is massive - the little bitch only ever let me stand in the hall ...

I felt the carpet and then the marble floor again - back in the kitchen - Renee's shoes tapping their way across the tiles in front of me

'She looks such a slut - if you only knew the hell she put me through'

'It's funny though - she had the reputation of being such a frigid bitch - what have you done to her?'

'mmm - I tell you and even show you if you like - now let's see what my little bitch has to offer her Master and her Master's guest'

'mmm - beer or champagne - what sort of girl are you Renee?'

I could have told you what sort of girl Renee was - but then I wasn't asked
 
Last edited:
"Well....it's almost 8, good time for a champagne i suppose" She giggled again, making you cringe at how much fun she was having. God how you hated her!

I poured a glass for Renee and myself, and set them down on the table in the living room, placing the bottle on the table too, it could be a long night. I turned to Renee, smiling.

"So, you wanted me to show you what a slut i've turned her into? Tug on her leash and tell her to kneel" You heard Renee give you the order, making you burn with frustration inside, but you kneeled before me.

"Just watch how i can humiliate her in front of you, and she wont do anything to fight it" You began to blush hard as you felt me smacking my heavy prick on your face, you could only imagine how pathetic you looked, with a collar around your neck, being walked around on a leash, and blindfolded.

"Mitch! Oh my....she really is just taking it from you!" She gasped as she looked at the sight before her, watching you taking a beating from my big dick, and not protesting at all.

"Um...may i?" Renee blushed. I smirked at her question, but obliged. "Ha, no problem, just grab it at the base and slap her with it"

I stood like a proud adonis as she grabbed my cock at the base with her dainty fingers, and proceeded to smack you around with it. You could tell she was lapping this up, as she was beating you twice as hard as i was.

SMACK! SMACK! She giggled again as you flinched. "Oh....this really is fun, Mitch. Not so proper now, huh Janice?" She chimed as she smacked you harder with my cock.
 
I was led back to the sitting room by Renee

Mitch's footsteps quickly following behind

I could imagine Mitch's mind working

Super slut Janice and super hot Renee ...

I listened as you enjoyed my champagne, my own throat again feeling dry

I couldn't imagine what Mitch would do or how Renee would behave now that they were seemingly getting so comfortable

I listened as Mitch explained to Renee

I obeyed Renee's order as best I could

Feeling my way I knelt before you, my hands resting against your shoes for a moment as I found my way

Then I felt Mitch close - very close and then I felt something hard against my face - your hard again length - your body swinging side to side, slapping my face

I didn't flinch and sat quietly

"Mitch! Oh my....she really is just taking it from you!"

"Um...may i?"

the little bitch

"Ha, no problem, just grab it at the base and slap her with it" Mitch sneered

You weren't serious

I was about to be cock slapped by a slapper - I smiled at the irony of it all

The smile was wiped off my face as Renee really took pleasure in hitting me hard across the face, Mitch's length felt like a huge salami, hard and thick

"Oh....this really is fun, Mitch. Not so proper now, huh Janice?"

'Well I think that's earned a drink - don't you Mitch' Renee giggled after a while, the novelty of it all wearing off perhaps ...

I felt Renee's shoe tip delve between my legs, before she pushed the end in between my folds - before sliding it back out

'Oh look Mitch - the little bitch has got my shoe dirty'

'Well she'll have to clean it up then' the menace apparent in your voice

I reached out and found Renee's foot and I bent over and started to lick the end of the shoe, smelling my juices before tasting them, my tongue dutifully licking the tip clean

'Clean the bottom too you dirty slut' Renee ordered

I started to lick the top and then the underside, trying not to be revulsed by what I may or may not be taking into my mouth - I could feel the nausea rising from deep within and I fought hard to control it, not wanting to be in more trouble than I already was

'Take the shoe off now bitch and clean my feet - you disgust me' Renee sniggered

'Oh goody - more happy snaps' Mitch said with a laugh

'We don't want to forget this moment do we Mitch' Renee sneered

I ran my fingers along the long heel and gently removed your shoe releasing a strong leather smell before licking and sucking each of your round soft toes into my mouth, washing away the days toil

I felt you squirm 'Oh good bitch, that is soo good at the end of a hard day'

'Now the other one slut'

I heard Mitch laugh quietly

'Mitch do you mind if I taste you?' you said coyly

'Go ahead Renee'

I felt Mitch get up and stand beside me, perhaps leaning against the couch offering full access to Renee, his hand pulling gently on the leash, making sure that I knew that he was always in control

'Don't stop cleaning my feet bitch' I heard between mouthfuls as Renee's experienced mouth enjoyed Mitch's full attention

I felt your foot now slippery with saliva and I also felt myself getting very aroused - I daren't not check, imagining what would happen if I did - which only got me more aroused

'OK slut - you have done a good job - now your reward - get between my legs and give me a good licking or so help you bitch - you will be punished soo severly'

I felt you grab my hair as you pulled me roughly between your legs, the leash tightening, my head being pulled and pushed before Mitch released a bit of slack, your hand pulling aside your g sting before you pulled me deep into you - your strong musky smell turning me on - I tentatively licked and found your abundant juices delicious

'Oh yes Janice you little pussy slut - fuck me with your tongue'

'Mitch, make sure you get plenty of photos of this - I may have a use for these at the office' you managed to say before I heard you continue sucking and drooling all over Mitch's length

I heard some rustling and the next moment I felt Renee pull my hand roughly up her body before I felt her soft flesh and her hard nipple

'Play with my nipple slut - but don't you dare hurt me - or so help me ...'

You didn't need to finish as I fully understand the implied threat

'Oh you little slut Janice - you are going to make me come - faster bitch - lick me faster you little whore'

I felt Renee's hand cover mine on her breast as she started to maul her soft flesh, her body squirming as I flicked her swollen button at the top of each stroke, my long tongue fucking her sex, before sliding down, almost to her tight rosebud
 

Attachments

  • ft00.jpg
    ft00.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 459
  • ft01.jpg
    ft01.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 404
  • ft02.jpg
    ft02.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
I stood proudly as my cock was getting licked and sucked by the new guest, as she barked orders at you inbetween tasting my meat.

The scene before me was a beautiful one. I had this young, gorgeous slut slobbering on my fat sausage, as she had your face buried between her silky smooth thighs.

"Let's get comfortable here ladies, i think this could last for a long long time" I grin at Renee as i take a seat down on your comfortable sofa. "Okay Janice, lay down on your back in front of me, and Renee i want you to sit on her face as you suck my cock"

You crawled towards my voice then turned onto your back, laying down with your head close to the couch. You then felt Renee sitting over you and soon her butt was on your face, giving you no other choice but to lick her ass, you hated her and now you were tasting her ass, much to your disgust.

"Ohh...uh....ahhhhmmmmfff!!" You could hear Renee's yelps of pleasure before they were suddenly cut off, and you knew she was now getting a mouthful of thick meat. "Spread those cheeks, Janice, and licks Renee's butt for her, like the good slut you are!"

I was finding it hard to believe how good things had gotten. First i'd turned my mom's hot friend into my personal slave, and now her sexy young co-worker was sucking my big dick, and loving it!

"Mmmf.....mmmf! mmmmf!" Renee was feasting on my cock now, and you felt her shift a little so her moist pussy was now above your lips, then she began to grind her hot cunt on your face, forcing you to lick her pussy.
 
Renee was now grinding her hips into my face as her moans filled the room

I could feel Mitch getting excited too as his leg rocked against my body with every thrust into Renee's eager mouth

'Make me come you little slut - fuck me harder with your tongue'

I was now sucking on your hard button, sucking you between my lips before my teeth danced over the tender flesh then releasing before diving back into your honey pot and thrusting like a small dick inside you, faster and faster

I felt your body convulse, your thighs clamping around my head as you pulled my hair hard into you, burying my tongue deep inside you as my nose rubbed deliciosly against your swollen clit

'oh fuck, fuck you fuck I'm coming bitch, don't stop faster faster ...'

Renee's juices leaked onto my tongue and i continued lapping, enjoying the thrill of just having made you come

'Great shots you sexy thing Renee - this looks fantastic - use her as she needs to be used - make her do whatever you want'

Renee released my hand, my finger sliding over your rock hard nipple and then lower, resting on your thighs at the same time you released my hair, a flood of relief washing over me as the pain subsided

'Mitch this little slut is just too hot' you murmered, your breathing slowly calming down after reaching its orgasmic peak

'Keep licking me bitch - I haven't told you to stop' you sneered

"Let's get comfortable here ladies, i think this could last for a long long time" I felt Mitch move away from me and then sit down, his bare feet reaching between my legs - stroking my slippery opening

'You like that don't you slut - you love fucking your junior with your tongue don't you?'

'Answer me bitch' you said tugging hard on my leash

'Yes Master' I answered meekly


"Okay Janice, lay down on your back in front of me, and Renee i want you to sit on her face as you suck my cock"


'Yes Master'


I felt you tug my leash until I positioned myself as comfortably as possibly, my head flat on the floor against the edge of the sofa

I then felt Renee's body over me before she lowered herself carefully and at the same time she must have pulled her cheeks apart because my noise touched the crinkled skin of her rosebud

'Lick me slut - lick my sweet little rosebud NOW'

My tongue moved across the crinkled skin, your clean little rosebud relaxing as my strokes became harder, your moans egging me on and I was soon sticking my tongue deeper

'Spread my cheeks slut'

"Spread those cheeks, Janice, and licks Renee's butt for her, like the good slut you are!"


'Yes Master'


My hands slid up over your firm thighs and I loved the sensation as I spread your cheeks, pulling you onto my now pistoning tongue

"Ohh...uh....ahhhhmmmmfff!!" were the last words I heard as Mitch's grunts of pleasure indicated a rather full on assault on you thick length


I felt Renee's body now rocking faster, bobbing up and down on Mitch's length, my hands holding on tightly as I invaded your wet hole

'Fuck my pussy slut - fuck it now' you ordered as you slid your body over me - the folds of your pussy sliding over my face before you ground your wet sex onto my mouth, my now eager tongue delving deeper and deeper


I felt Mitch's feet slide along my calves before he spread his legs, forcibly spreading my own


'Play with Renee's tits bitch - they look like they need some bitch touch' you laughed


My fingers roamed up Renee's naked torso her bouncing breasts fleetingly touching my fingers before I cupped one and then the other, squeezing gently before rolling the hard nipple between my fingers


'Yeah like that - fuck last photo before the memory card is full - we'll have to get a video camera next' you grunted
 
I was thrusting my hips up each time Renee slurped on my cock, she was drooling down the shaft and rubbing her sweet sopping cunt in your face at the same time, forcing you to taste her juices.

"Ooooh, that's it grind your pussy all over the slut's face! She was born to serve her superiors" My choice of words frustrated you, knowing that this smug bitch was now your superior and you were working to please her.

Renee was looking up at me as she swallowed my huge dick, her silky, black ponytail swishing as she bobbed her head. "MMmmm looks like i have two women who love my cock now, does it taste good baby?" She simply nodded and continued slurping that thick sausage.

I grabbed hold of the ponytail and was beginning to fuck the face of your young colleague. All you could hear was her desperate muffled moans as you sucked at her clit, and the sloppy sounds of her saliva coating my cock.

I smirked and pulled Renee's head from my dick, holding onto her ponytail as i stood up and bent her over the couch, standing behind her. "Kneel right by my side, Janice. I'm going to fuck this hot little ass and you're going to suck my dick each time i ease out of Renee's butt. Understand!?"

I gave you a slap on the face then smacked Renee's ass, making her giggle and squeal like a slut, before grabbing my heavy piece of meat and forcing the bulbous head into the tight asshole, grinning as the young bitch jumped a little. I gave her ass another hard smack!
 
"Ooooh, that's it grind your pussy all over the slut's face! She was born to serve her superiors"

I felt Renee squirm as my tongue slid in and out of her wetness, lapping all of the juices cascading down into my mouth, my fingers pulling gently on her nipples as ordered, my other hand pulling aside her butt cheek as my tongue snaked up and down the sweet crack, probing both sticky holes now, her soft muffled moans filtered by the massive length pumping in and out of her stretched mouth

I felt you move and then the leash strained, pulling me alongside you

Another change in position - I awaited my instructions with patience

"Kneel right by my side, Janice. I'm going to fuck this hot little ass and you're going to suck my dick each time i ease out of Renee's butt. Understand!?"

'Yes Master' a little too slow as I felt your hand smack the side of my face - the shock making me squeal

'Shut up bitch'

I heard another slap but it didn't touch me

Renee squealed with delight, before I heard Renee's groaning as you must have started feeding your length inside

God she was going to take him staright in the ass - how elastic was she remembering how my tongue dipped in and out of her slick hole - it would still have to be tight

I knelt as instructed between your legs my tongue working up your now sweaty crack, your heavy balls starting to bounce against my face again as I started to lick you, taking each ball into my mouth and then releasing it before sliding my tongue back over the base before you plunged back inside Renee

I was now eager to cum and I slipped my fingers between my legs and started rubbing my slippery clit

'Don't you dare cum BITCH' Shit Renee must have been watching through her splayed legs - I felt my hard nipples pinched savagely - the pain shooting through my body

'You are here to

satisfy us -

not the other way

round you


disobedient

fuck

slave' you managed to groan as Mitch's length pounded into your hole

'Just wait bitch

- when Mitch

explodes his thick

goo deep inside me -

you are going to lick my

arse sooo clean' you continued

'Then

we

are

going

to

find

another

way

to

use

you

BITCH'

I continued to lick Mitch from top to bottom, Renee's hot body odour permeating Mitch's slick length

He was incredible, my admiration for this stud building by the hour ...
 
Last edited:
"Mmmm, here you go slut, lick her ass off my cock!" As i pulled my meaty dick from Renee's ass, i grabbed your hair and stuffed it into your mouth, making you taste it.

After a few seconds i yanked my cock from your lips, and shoved it back up Renee's ass, makig her squeal out and arch her back. For the next few minutes i'd stick it in her ass, then feed it to you, back and forth.

My entire body was sweating now, from my bulging chest to my muscular legs, i continued thrusting in and out of Renee's butt as my strong body glistened before you. You could see you were in the presence of a true stud, and he was far from finished with you.

I had the well rounded butt cheeks of your co-worker in my hands as i forcefully pumped my dick into her asshole, making her yelp and scream with each hard thrust. "Get behind me, Janice, and lick my asshole!"

I could feel another huge load building up as i worked my dick in and out of Renee's tight ass, and felt you spreading my ass cheeks, then felt your warm tongue snaking along my asshole, causing me to breathe harder and pound Renee even more violently. You could tell she was taking a battering!
 
My face ploughed into Mitch's crack, licking from his swinging sack all the way up to the base of his spine, paying particular attention to his sweet little anus, my tongue delving deep, just like I was doing to Renee earlier - the grunts showing that Mitch was enjoying my attention as much as Renee was

I felt you pull away and the next moment you pulled my hair hard my mouth being forced open by your huge slick length

"Mmmm, here you go slut, lick her ass off my cock!"

I managed to wrap my lips around the throbbing mass, Renee's heady aroma driving me wilder as I sucked and slurped my way around Mitch before you pulled it out once again and I resumed licking your balls and butt as you continued plundering Renee's tight body

As I sucked your now tight balls I knew that a flood of juice was soon going to explode inside Renee and I would be the one to be cleaning up every single drop

Renee's screams were now filling the large room as Mitch bucked and ploughed deeper, my hands just managing to hold on to Mitch's body, my tongue riding his anus again, my breasts rubbing hard up against his muscular thigh, my nipples so hard they hurt
 
I could feel Janice's heavy tits rubbing against my thighs as i fucked Renee's ass as deep as possible, every last inch of my horse cock was stuffed into that tight hole, and she was screaming with every brutal thrust forward.

As i held onto Renee's hair with one hand, i reached behind me to grab your hair too, and shoved your face between my tight butt cheeks, smirking as i heard your muffled cry and felt you licking my asshole.

"Oh that's it Janice, you fucking whore, taste that stud ass! You haven't put up one ounce of fight since i untied you, you're just a slut for me now" I felt like a battering ram between you two, pushing my butt back in your face then thrusting forward to bury my dick up Renee's ass.

"Awwww fuck, ready to take it up your ass, slut!?" You could hear my thighs smacking loudly against Renee as i stuffed her violently with my meat, before my body started to jerk and twitch slightly and you knew my dick was exploding. Renee was moaning out like a whore and squirming while i filled her ass with hot cum. My large bull balls were swinging back against your face as you continued licking my ass, emptying every drop into the young bitch.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, stay right where you fucking are, bitch!" I shouted at Renee as i slowly released my cock, then stood by her side as i leaned over and parted her cheeks, causing the thick, gooey cum to leak from her well fucked hole. "C'mon cunt, get over here and lick my cream from her ass!" You stared as the hot spunk poured out, i'd seemingly pumped a gallon of cum inside of her.
 
I continued to fuck Mitch's tight hole with my tongue, my sticky mouth juice slippery against my lips as I devoured your butt, my fingernails gently digging into your tight flesh, holding on as you ploughed into Renee like a man possessed, your body now pistoning backwards and forwards, entering and then pulling out, only to thrust harder with every stroke, Renee's screams almost gutteral now

"Awwww fuck, ready to take it up your ass, slut!?"

Then I felt you stop for a moment deep inside Renee your balls tight as a drum and then I felt your body vibrate and then I felt you relax as you gushed inside Renee, you then started to thrust in and out again, filling Renee to the hilt, your still heavy balls thumping against my face as I continued to tongue bathe you

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, stay right where you fucking are, bitch!"

"C'mon cunt, get over here and lick my cream from her ass!"

I felt someone tug my leash again as I was pulled forward, my fingers grazing a pair of feet


I was pushed roughly forward and then I felt hot liquid oozing onto my face, a quick lick confirmed that it was Mitch's sweet juices and I must have been pushed between Renee's cheeks


'Don't you spill a drop you little cum slut - lick her good and clean, savour my hot juices - damn where's a camera when you need it'


I heard Renee moaning 'Check my bag Mitch I may have my small digital in there ...'

I felt Renee's hands grab my nipples, pulling them which pulled me deeper into her

'Slut, spread her tight cheeks wide and lick her clean, but slowly, I still need more photos'

'What was that' - whack

I squealed as the pain of your hand struck my bare cheeks

'Yes Master' I said quietly, spreading Renee's butt wider and feasting on the delicious juices filling my mouth

'mmmm excellent Renee - this will take much clearer photos' - I heard the click as photo after photo was taken - of what I wasn;'t sure but I knew it would only be used against me

'Come on Janice,' pulling again on my now sore nipples 'fuck me with your tongue you little slut'

'ooh look Mitch, the little slut missed some'

I felt my nipples being pulled hard and then released - I gasped with pain, then I felt my face being pushed downwards and my nose slipped on some of Mitch's juice

'Lick the floor slut - lick my cum off the floor - nice and slow' Mitch said laughing the clicking of the photos catching every drop of licked up cum on my tongue

'What a good little slut - now come and clean my hard sticky cock bitch'

I heard Renee chuckling - no doubt relaxing, bathing in her post fuck glow

My own body was on fire and I knew that the smallest thing would set me off yet again

I sensed your before you sneered 'Open your mouth slut'

As I was about to say 'Yes Master' your still hard length was pushed roughly between my lips, the slippery cum soaked surface sliding easily into my hot mouth, my tongue licking and sucking all of your juices, my fingers cupping your still slippery balls as I bathed your sack and rod

'mmm suck it clean - all clean you little slut - fuck you have the hardest tits I have ever seen' your fingers starting pulling and squeezing my so sensitive nipples - a moan escaping my smothered mouth

'You like that bitch - don't you?'

I bobbed a yes as I continued swallowing your length

'Good slut'

You sounded quite proud of my efforts

'Well Renee - is there anything else you want my little cock slut to do for you?'
 
Last edited:
"Mmm just like that, bitch! Clean my cock good" I stood with my hands behind your head, guiding you up and down my length, which was still rock hard after i'd pumped atleast a cup of cum into Renee's ass.

You heard her finally speak up. "Mmmm...m-make her eat my pussy, please Mitch!" You then heard that cruel giggle again, almost making you want to run, but you had no other choice.

"You heard the girl, now get your face between her legs and taste that young pussy!" I roughly tugged my dick from your lips, then pushed you back hard, making you stumble over. You feel me grabbing you by the hair and forcing you to crawl to Renee's waiting pussy.

She had turned onto her back now, and had her legs spread wide, and grabbed your hair so she could force your face against her clit. "You're such a dirty old girl, Janice! You make me sick!" Renee giggled again at her own words then shoved your mouth between her smooth toned thighs.

"That's it, Renee, use the slut for your own pleasure. That's what i've been doing for the last few hours" I smirked as i snapped a few more pictures, this time with your face buried between your colleague's legs. I was sure to take pictures of when you pulled your face back, so anyone who saw these would know it was you licking pussy.

"Mhm! I already have enough pictures to make sure you're wrapped around my finger for the rest of your life, but i'm not done yet, whore" I kneel down behind you, my huge dick in my hand, and start to push the big round head into your cunt. You wince and can't believe i'm ready to fuck you again!
 
Back
Top