Men's Poll: How Many Casual Blowjobs?

Men: How many different women have given you the "casual blowjob" (read first post)


  • Total voters
    239
Your definition: "was not at that time your girlfriend, wife, or 'significant other' " means that I should count the ones that became a girlfriend later. By that definition, I voted 5. But if I were to only count the ones that I never had an ongoing relationship with, then I'd be down to 2.
 
By your definition, I have only had one casual blowjob from a woman. And I have had a long and varied career.

In my experience, casual blowjobs are much more likely to be received from a man. Most women I met were more focused on finding a mate rather than engaging in casual sex.
 
Your definition: "was not at that time your girlfriend, wife, or 'significant other' " means that I should count the ones that became a girlfriend later. By that definition, I voted 5. But if I were to only count the ones that I never had an ongoing relationship with, then I'd be down to 2.

No, you got it right the first time- your count is five :)
 
One was a bar girl at the table with my friends, but she couldn't finish me off. The 2nd was a woman I took home after the first date. We did much more later on-best sex of my life, but very short lived.

I felt bad for the 1st date girl. She would get me close and then gag and it took tremendous effort for me to finish before her head fell off.
 
Voted... 10-20, but most of those were 15-20 years ago in HS and college. Never seem to be in those situations any longer.
 
Voted, it was in the 10 range. But to be fair, a lot of those soon became gf's, if it was something special lol
 
Still early to compare, but so far, almost a complete opposite of the women's responses.

That's depressing. Seems to mean there just aren't many women that do it, so despite your other thread showing so many with 20+, there just aren't enough of them to give many of us bj's. :(
 
Met them both at bars up in the DC area when I had an apartment there. Took them back to the apartment and had mutual oral sex with them. Separate occasions mind you. Both of them ended up being longer term relationships ... and both of them were wonderfully talented with oral skills. When I would cum the would moan and groan loudly as they swallowed a big load of creamy cum into there bellys.
 
I believe I don't have that many and qualify for the matching up service with ladies on the other pole who have given 20+...

erm, where do I sign up?
 
A guy I dated years ago told me how in his circle of friends in high school, blowjobs were casual and plentiful. He made it sound as if a guy and a female friend simply needed to find themselves alone for a few minutes before she would be sucking him off. This apparently seemed somehow less serious than kissing. Making out was reserved for people who were definitely paired off and probably fucking. This all seemed very foreign to me. I wish I had asked him more questions. One thing I remember is that speed was considered very highly desired.
 
One thing I remember is that speed was considered very highly desired.

Yes, I remember guys like that, lol.

One way in which my experience with the male of the species and their pesky member differs from what you indicate is that by the time I was out of my teens, certainly, giving a guy head was to me a more intimate act than intercourse. Now it wasn’t that way when I became sexually active, but that’s the way I was for most of my promiscuous days.

I probably was in the distinct minority, but I wonder how many women react the way I did, and how men look at the question of which is more intimate.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I remember guys like that, lol.

One way in which my experience with the male of the species and their pesky member differs from what you indicate is that by the time I was out of my teens, certainly, giving a guy head was to me a more intimate act than intercourse. Now it wasn’t that way when I became sexually active, but that’s the way I was for most of my promiscuous days.

I probably was in the distinct minority, but I wonder how many women react the way I did, and how men look at the question of which is more intimate.

That reminds me of the punchline of a very old joke: "Kiss you? I shouldn't even be doing this!"
 
Summer fun

Just one. Summer afternoon in college, drinking with two female co-workers on the patio of their rented house. All of a sudden I feel a hand sliding up the back of my leg into my shorts, up my boxers and grabs onto my cock and starts stroking me. The other girl, who is not nearly as drunk as us, just keeps talking, but obviously knows what's going on. The other girl eventually leaves to go meet her boyfriend, but leads me to her bed to crash because I'm too drunk to even walk home. Next thing I know, I'm woken up by the first girl who pulls down my shorts and proceeds to blow me. She leaves after finishing me off and the other girl comes back in to get something she forgot and finds me with my shorts down. She pulls them back up for me before leaving again and then I completely passed out.
 
In my high school and college days, I had a few. I'd say 5-10 from when I was 16 until I was 24. Things were casual and laid back. I had friends who were girls and they didn't mind doing things even though we weren't "dating". It was a very fun time for me but I'm glad I just have one woman in my life now. Wouldn't trade it for the world 😃
 
I put down 1-2, but I think even they were interested in a relationship but I wasn't. Like the bj from one was on the first date, but she absolutely wanted to date further
 
Back
Top