I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Bee......hello to everyone else....peaches hope everything is clearing you out peacefully for you.......BBG.......love the tunes....today, luckily turned out to be a non event here.....hope everyone had a good day!!

Welcome to the new ladies who visited the thread today!

Still raining like a mother but I think the worst has passed me and is headed for the SO now....:(

Still raining like a mother but I think the worst has passed me and is headed for the SO now....:(

Well sorry to hear about that but glad you came through everything ok.....missed the news tonight but earlier they were saying it was headed your way.....good thing was that once the heavy stuff moved through it was just heavy rain.

Hope your SO is ok......let me know......will keep him in my thoughts and prayers!

Doing good here G.......turned out to be a non event for us locally.....just chilling and doing some surfing here........how are you doing?........:cool:

I'm doing great.......had a great weekend.......a great day today.....it's all good in my world.......Raining like a monsoon here tho.........:cool:

I'm doing great.......had a great weekend.......a great day today.....it's all good in my world.......Raining like a monsoon here tho.........:cool:

Everything pretty much missed us here....not even that much rain.......glad you had a good day......actually we could have used some of the rain at least.......:cool:

Good Morning everyone..I hope that all of you had a a great night last night..hope you have good a good day....

All that bad weather is heading my way late this afternoon...I do dread it as I hate storms so bad.

Good Morning everyone..I hope that all of you had a a great night last night..hope you have good a good day....

All that bad weather is heading my way late this afternoon...I do dread it as I hate storms so bad.
BeeLou, we're all here for you baby girl:

Well sorry to hear about that but glad you came through everything ok.....missed the news tonight but earlier they were saying it was headed your way.....good thing was that once the heavy stuff moved through it was just heavy rain.

Hope your SO is ok......let me know......will keep him in my thoughts and prayers!

Thank you DJ :rose:- That is just the sweetest :kiss:- and he's fine too:heart: - everyone weathered the storms - just heard, so far total is 120 tornadoes for the weekend! WILD!!

Good Morning ALL - Hang in there BeeLou - always hated storms too - still don't like to be out in them much but unless it's particularly ominous like this weekend I don't worry too much anymore (age I guess-lol)

Thank you DJ :rose:- That is just the sweetest :kiss:- and he's fine too:heart: - everyone weathered the storms - just heard, so far total is 120 tornadoes for the weekend! WILD!!

Good Morning ALL - Hang in there BeeLou - always hated storms too - still don't like to be out in them much but unless it's particularly ominous like this weekend I don't worry too much anymore (age I guess-lol)
Peached you're the sweetest, hence your name. Hope SO is alright. BeeLou, hang in ther, let us know how you are.

Thanks peaches..Hanging in there so far it has just been a couple showers and the sun has popped out making it hotter than it already was..UGH....But they are still harping storms..I hate lightening so much and it frightens me....:rose:

Peached you're the sweetest, hence your name. Hope SO is alright. BeeLou, hang in ther, let us know how you are.

Hanging in there hon! :rose:

It's 8Freaking2 on my back porch right now!! It's is TOO HOT TOO SOON!!

God, I'm sounding like the old people from my youth!!!

Thanks peaches..Hanging in there so far it has just been a couple showers and the sun has popped out making it hotter than it already was..UGH....But they are still harping storms..I hate lightening so much and it frightens me....:rose:

*waves* at BeeLou........warm weather?........it's windy and way too cool up north.....:eek:

It's 8Freaking2 on my back porch right now!! It's is TOO HOT TOO SOON!!

God, I'm sounding like the old people from my youth!!!

LMAO RJ!!! It is 85 here..UGh to early for this hot shit!

*waves* at BeeLou........warm weather?........it's windy and way too cool up north.....:eek:

*Waving* to you too Goodson! How are you doing hon? Yes to warm to me. I will gladly send you my warm weather if you will send me your cool weather.. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back