What Is Your Favorite Porn Theme? And Why?

Most porn does not a lot for me. but the guaranteed exception:

MMF where the woman is with her regular man and they decide to get another guy in to go wild on her. I love it when the regular guy is all affectionate and gentle towards her while the other guy seriously roughs her up and fucks her like crazy. Reason why I like it? I guess because I try to do both / and, and I find it inspiring to watch the gentleness and the wild fucking being served up in kind of double focus.

My fantasy reason for loving this is that I would sooo want to be the invited stud in that scenario.
 
Lesbian and single female solo. Simply because I find nothing more beautiful than a woman enjoying herself.

I tend to stick to a certain site, or their videos, which is more erotic and sensual. There's no denying it's porn but it's so much more sexy.

Of course I have moments when I just want to watch filth as well. Usually when I've been writing. It's nice to compare.
 
Lately I have been watching interracial lesbian porn. I especially like the vids where an older, curvy black woman is seducing a younger white woman.
 
I can get into a lot of things, group sex tends to be a good one for me. I like to see how the different people interact. Are then just into who they are with, or are they interacting with others, do they switch partners, that type of thing. I do HATE when its frat boys who high five while fucking the same girl, or two different ones, though.

I've always LOVED strap on porn, usually with just women. I really find it interesting how the women react to the strap on. Does the woman wearing it OWN IT, do she feel the 'power' or just the transformation? Its really great when she's new to wearing one, and you can watch her figure out how to work the strap on. Conversely, I also love the reactions from the 'receiver.' How she treats the wearer and the fake cock.

I usually got to "tube" sites and prefer clips under 7-8 minutes. I like to see a bunch of things and bounce around. I also prefer amature/semi amature, especially because they usually don't have shitty, distracting music. I need the actors to be into what they are doing. Anything that feels to put on, or where the actors are not engaged gets stopped in the first minute.
 
Older couples seducing young girls

There is a site Couples seeking teens that is pretty hot

also an older milf with a young guy and woman like Mom's bang teens.

I've written several group sex stories around this theme, it just does it for me.
 
I'd rather see them handling a large organ:D

Um, yeah, I know, that was bad.:eek:

Or even a little organ like mine.


LADY VER says me and PILOT are a lot a like, but that's not totally true. I got the balls, while he got the big head and the shaft.
 
favourite porn theme n why

Anything dirty,perverted,twisted or depraved . So that makes forced sex,group sex toy and incest pretty high on our scale but forced incest (made to fuck family members ) top our list ;-)
 
Lesbian porn in my fav., though I'm not a lesbian I would love to be with a girl at some point.
I also like ones that are rough or have a lot of dirty talk.

I used to like girl on girl porn a lot, it would really get me going. But, since I discovered I am bi and have been with several women separately and 2, 3, or 4 or more at one time, girl on girl porn seems really tame. I do still enjoy male/male or anal porn.
 
Anything dirty,perverted,twisted or depraved . So that makes forced sex,group sex toy and incest pretty high on our scale but forced incest (made to fuck family members ) top our list ;-)

then check out "bound gang bangs" and also "public disgrace"

as for forced incest? Not going to find any websites for that and even here on the story side most incest fans do not like forced incest, it ruins the fun fantasy.

forced incest is what real life incest is and there is nothing sexy about molestation.
 
Or even a little organ like mine.


LADY VER says me and PILOT are a lot a like, but that's not totally true. I got the balls, while he got the big head and the shaft.

Nah, you're not good enough to be like him.

What's funny is a couple of people have said I'm a younger version of you.

They left out better looking though.
 
Nah, you're not good enough to be like him.

What's funny is a couple of people have said I'm a younger version of you.

They left out better looking though.

You still harbor a smidgen of optimism but time will force it out of you.

Shit! Road-kill is prettier than me! But I did okay in my prime.

What really blew me away was: I was a handsome kid and a splendid date. My girls went first-class, no cheap seats or burgers and fries. And I still managed to get dumped for paupers and sexless nerds, and I was a sweetheart back then. I truly believe that every woman believes she can do better....until she collides with reality and her face looks more like a melting candle than sculpture.
 
I truly believe that every woman believes she can do better....until she collides with reality and her face looks more like a melting candle than sculpture.

Never say never Old Hoss.

I think I'd been married 2 months when a guy at work damned near cut my thumb off when he accidentally pushed a piece of stainless steel thru it. Lotsa stitches. Hurt like a Mo Fo. So my wife gets pissed at me for whatever and pushes my thumb back to my wrist. Oh My!

I can see it now. My left comes up and nails her so hard she went flying, landed on the bed, and it collapsed. I can still feel the pain in my thumb 40 years later. It was like the Disney ride, WORLD OF SHIT.

and you are now single because?
 
I am a lot less into porn these days, but I enjoy a FFM threesome, pretty much anything from sapphic erotica, and amateur videos especially if its in a public or semi-public setting.
 
My favorite type of porn are the ones featuring MILFs. Especially where the Milf is wearing saucy lingerie underneath her clothes and then she slowly and seductively sheds her clothing to reveal the treasures underneath somewhat like a striptease.

I favor this kind of porn because I love big boobies.
 
My porn themes change not the hole I bury my bone in.

I'm drifting away from white trash to gangsters to possibly ghetto luv.
 
ghetto to the o?

Sure. I spent lotsa time in the ghetto. Sex is something that's an economic niche in the black community, you don't see black maids these days but black women still work for whites, and the traditional interactions persist. That is, Shanice don't do the laundry but she still do daddy at the office. Her girlfriend, Keita, even gets her the job. Shanice's man don't care. He gets her money. More money for him.
 
when I do watch porn, I enjoy amateur young females fucking young males, then finish him off with her mouth.

Why? I guess I am going through a bit of a cum fetish. :eek:
 
I've never been to the ghetto. I don't even know what "ghetto luv" refers to in porn or anything else. I guess there's a lot of culturual differences between AU and USA that slip right over this little head. I thought it meant cool. I was trying to be cool once, and I said I was ghetto to the o.

Turns out I'm not cool.

Sex fuels a significant part of the ghetto economy. Welfare is instant income and benefits for the young mom. When childrens protective services gets involved grandmother gets money, too. Plenty of men pimp the girls they know. A street walker needs protection, and that's the pimps job. He's like her business manager. Lawyers feed off the chaos and tumult in the ghetto. Most get money from the government to represent girls pinched for prostitution or charged with child abuse or neglect. I once terminated parental rights to ten children of one mother. We couldn't seat all the lawyers at the defendants table.

In one case the mom was 15, and the daddy possibles were astronomical, and included 4 brothers, dad, uncles, cousins, most of her male neighbors, most of her male friends, and a few teachers and clergy.

So we had criminal arraignments and family court arraignments, and it took a week to process the whole crew thru the door before we started the paternity tests. The winner was one of her brothers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been to the ghetto. I don't even know what "ghetto luv" refers to in porn or anything else. I guess there's a lot of culturual differences between AU and USA that slip right over this little head. I thought it meant cool. I was trying to be cool once, and I said I was ghetto to the o.

Turns out I'm not cool.

No, no. You are "ghetto to the o". Hahahaha. Oh shit. Best saying ever. :D

It's best done in that beautiful Australian accent, girlfriend!!! *snaps fingers*
 
Most porn does not a lot for me. but the guaranteed exception:

MMF where the woman is with her regular man and they decide to get another guy in to go wild on her. I love it when the regular guy is all affectionate and gentle towards her while the other guy seriously roughs her up and fucks her like crazy. Reason why I like it? I guess because I try to do both / and, and I find it inspiring to watch the gentleness and the wild fucking being served up in kind of double focus.

My fantasy reason for loving this is that I would sooo want to be the invited stud in that scenario.

Perfect ;)
 
Back
Top