The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Hard on the wife also. Don't drink too much.

Ya but she has good family helping her out. I can see it in his eyes though... he'd much rather be home than working. He's a really nice guy. My favorite person on my team.

I've not had it easy but he's had it really hard.

I have no idea even how many pages I've missed this week, I've long since given up reading everything, just reading the most recent posts, if I've missed anything important PM me.

How's everyone?

Very much my policy

How is the new job?

Hi Uggg, :D

And how is life treating you ??

was asked at work to dleiver a talk today at short notice, after which I will have time to start writing again...

That happened to me a few weeks ago. Arrived at work on a Friday found out I was delivering a speech in front of 350 national VIPs and national TV that night. Pooed my pants, got very drunk... and nailed it! :D

When you're ready with the writing :) Don't feel pressured that takes the fun out of it;)

That happened to me a few weeks ago. Arrived at work on a Friday found out I was delivering a speech in front of 350 national VIPs and national TV that night. Pooed my pants, got very drunk... and nailed it! :D

When you're ready with the writing :) Don't feel pressured that takes the fun out of it;)

Wooooo Hoooooo well done you :)

Ya but she has good family helping her out. I can see it in his eyes though... he'd much rather be home than working. He's a really nice guy. My favorite person on my team.

I've not had it easy but he's had it really hard.

That is good that she has help. Now we need to get you guys some help so you aren't so stressed and working so many hours. :)

Are you cooking?

I like food?:eek:
BLT sandwich want one?

Hi Uggg, :D

And how is life treating you ??

was asked at work to dleiver a talk today at short notice, after which I will have time to start writing again...

Eeek! It took me forever to be able to talk in front of others and I was never comfortable with it.

You didn't tell us that you were on national TV! I would have fainted. :eek:

That is good that she has help. Now we need to get you guys some help so you aren't so stressed and working so many hours. :)

BLT sandwich want one?

Yes please:eek:

Eeek! It took me forever to be able to talk in front of others and I was never comfortable with it.

You didn't tell us that you were on national TV! I would have fainted. :eek:

TV was the easy part talking on stage in front of those people was the hard part. I did save a recording from the telly to show my mum though;)

TV was the easy part talking on stage in front of those people was the hard part. I did save a recording from the telly to show my mum though;)

Here you go. ::passing you a plate with a bacon loaded BLT::

I bet she was super proud of you.

CFMB, want a sandwich?

Here you go. ::passing you a plate with a bacon loaded BLT::

I bet she was super proud of you.

CFMB, want a sandwich?

Thanks for the BLT SF I skipped lunch today so apart from the beers this is my first food:D

She hasn't seen it yet coz we live in different countries.

Thanks for the BLT SF I skipped lunch today so apart from the beers this is my first food:D

She hasn't seen it yet coz we live in different countries.

I thought maybe you mailed it to her.

You shouldn't eat on an empty stomach. Not good for you at all.

Back