How big is your cock and what affect has this had.

7 inches measured over the top, which is the shorter measurement, of course. I have average girth.

I've had lovers say -- exact words -- "You're not a pencil dick", so I guess they like the size. If I had my choice, I would take another inch of length and a half an inch of girth. (Girth, that's circumference, not diameter, right?)

But, at least for me, it's never been about size because I do most of my pleasuring with my mouth and tongue anyway. I love performing oral sex!
 
Im about 8 and very thick. Im also cut for those wondering.

Ive always had a rep for having a bigger dick which has gotten me more lovers over the years. Ive always enjoyrd the first time someone sees it.

Downfalls... i reallu enjoy anal sex but only 2 women have ever agreed to that due to my size but those 2 times were amazing for me. Also when ive been with guys (all 3) ive always been kind of disappointed by their size as i can play with a bigger one anytime. Id love to get a hold if a bigger one to experience that. But id like to find at least a long one as i have a bigger ass and i need to be fucked for the first time.
 
average

Im about 7 inches. Average thickness. Cut. I love to jack it off and have almost every day since I was 13. Wife and old gfs very pleased with it. Only anal old girlfriend. Love to do that again. I did have an experience with an older man but I was young and it hadn't grown at that point. Mom and sisters both saw and admired it. The 70s were awesome.
Pm me to talk
or say hi on yahoo messenger
raynice526
 
I'm about 6 slender inches. An early boyfriend thought my size was perfect when I fucked him. Said it wasn't uncomfortable or painful when I "pounded" him. But a more recent acquaintance said my cock wasn't long enough or thick enough to give him a "proper fucking." Thought he was a bit of a jerk for saying that. When I bottom, I prefer slender. I don't need to be terrorized to enjoy the moment.
 
I'm a little under 7" ..average I guess.. A little above avg in thickness . My
Wife tells me (and other women ) have told me I have a very big dick. Personally I'd like to be a little longer ...I've had anal with one girlfriend and she loved it...however I've tried it with other women including 2 wives that said I was too big. I love anal but my thickness has prevented that :( sorry for rambling on...for the most part all of my partners have liked my size ...even made me feel proud of mine :)
Pic in my profile for any who may be interested in seeing it :) shameless exhibitionist !
 
Thought this might be an interesting topic as you often hear that size is not important but invariably it is important to at at least one person.

To get things started my cock is, in my opinion, small. Measuring 5 1/2" in length and not very thick.

Ever since I can remember it has made me feel inadequate and dragged my confidence down - so much so that I have not had a sexual partner (of either sex) for almost 6 years (I'm 45). Not only does it affect my social life but the lack of confidence has a knock on affect to my professional life as I find it very difficult to manage others.

I don't want this thread to be all huggsie, I genuinely want to know whether or not size really is important, big or small.

in my experience you about average ,no insult meant , i am much smaller and i dont mind a bit , my boyfriends all like it that i am smaller than them and i love the fact that they are bigger and therefore more dominant in the bedroom ,i am happy with what i have so should you be .
 
4.8 inches. Makes me depressed and lonely. I generally avoid sexual contact. Makes for a lonely life!
 
4.8 inches. Makes me depressed and lonely. I generally avoid sexual contact. Makes for a lonely life!

Your cock sound perfectly fine. I would love to have it buried in my ass or shooting cum all over my face:kiss:
 
hi

I'm a little under 7" ..average I guess.. A little above avg in thickness . My
Wife tells me (and other women ) have told me I have a very big dick. Personally I'd like to be a little longer ...I've had anal with one girlfriend and she loved it...however I've tried it with other women including 2 wives that said I was too big. I love anal but my thickness has prevented that :( sorry for rambling on...for the most part all of my partners have liked my size ...even made me feel proud of mine :)
Pic in my profile for any who may be interested in seeing it :) shameless exhibitionist !

your pm option is not working.
 
I'm about the same, 5.5 - 6" and I've never had any complaints either. My wife's ex she said is 9" or more and she didn't enjoy it at all. Didn't help that he was also a selfish ass too. She says she loves my dick and doesn't want one bigger.
One thing that helped me was when we joined a nudist club and I saw others of all sizes and no one said anything about mine. The most common sizes I saw were the same as mine. Only a couple we larger and a few were smaller. One guy was not even an inch soft and had to use a pump to get hard. He was the happiest and friendliest guy I ever knew. His size didn't bother him at all. There is more to life than the size of your dick, someone and more than we know will enjoy it and appreciate it.

Something I have always said about size, "Doesn't matter how tall you are, as long as you can hit the door bell." SO at 5.5" I think you can hit the door bell quite well.
 
4.8 inches. Makes me depressed and lonely. I generally avoid sexual contact. Makes for a lonely life!

Me and lots of other guys would suck that for you anytime. Give us a chance. Post on craigslist for a cocksucker, tell them your size and I promise you you'll get offers. Where I live, there are many more guys looking to suck cocks than there are guys offering theirs to be sucked. Lots of guys want both too, though.

I'm not that much bigger than you and have fucked dozens of women and sucked or fucked easily over a hundred men. Go for it! PM me if you'd like.
 
Mine is 6" hard. I have never measured the girth of it, although I suppose sometime I should. I have realized that I have a nice erect cock. Flaccid, however I have always seemed so much smaller than the other cocks I have seen. It would always give some complex like my clock is unusually smaller than everyone else's.

Then the first cock I ever had between my lips stated out the same size as mine, and I realized who fucking cares about the size of your cock as long as it makes you feel good and the person you are with likes it.
 
My cock is sooo...

fucking big and perfect it... uh—wait a second. Okay. Nevermind. I don't have a cock, now that I think about it.
;)
 
Regulation six and a half but problem is that when I'm not hard it looks small. Have surprised several people with the way it bones up...
 
9 inches

Having a large cock is not all that it has been cracked up to be. Mine is over 8" and quite thick. I have been refused sex by women on quite a few occasions. When I do have sex with women, I have to be careful.
I am bi and my cock is very popular with guys. My wife and I have had a number of threesomes with other guys. They love my cock.
 
Article

Take it from a former nurse that 5-6 is average.

I've always subscribed to the old adage that, "It's not the size of the vessel, but the motion of the ocean".

I'm sure that I'm not the only woman with this perspective.

For further proof, check out this article.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php
 
Last edited:
I am 5 inches long and about 5 inch girth. I've never had a gay encounter where anyone has said anything about it. Then again I'm always on bottom. I prefer men my size also
 
A little of both. I remember a friend of my older brother's talking about a woman insulting his cock. "Who are you going to satisfy with that?" she demanded.
"Me!"

I'd love to be a little longer and thicker, but I've got lots of ways to get women and men off. My wife was just telling me last night that the guy she fucked who had the smallest cock (3") was the first to bring her to an orgasm, and the guy she fucked that had a monster cock was lazy and lousy.

This sounds like a conversation I had with my wife. I 6" so average. While I satisfy my wife like others I do it many ways having learned early if I make her cum with tongue and hand first then I can also do it with my cock. Porn has been my downfall always making me feel inadequate because the men on the screen are always larger then me.
 
Guys obssess way to much about length in my opinion. Give me a penis with a nice girth attached to a skilled user and I would take that any day over Mr Big Dick who thinks pounding my cervix is great fun.
 
1691714460-lg.jpg

My cock is only six inches long😕
Why say "only"? Porn has made us think that every other guy's dick is bigger than ours. And guys who show off in the locker rooms don't help us growers feel any more confident.
 
Just a little over 4in when hard , and i've always cum just after a few strokes . This is part of which has caused me to have low self confidence - knowing that i've never been able to satisfy a woman with my penis.
 
Mine won't get very hard now so it is just barely 5 inches, but when I was younger and could get really hard it would get to around 6.5 and nice girth. The wives and girlfriends that I fucked all said it was bigger than their husband's or boyfriend's cocks.
 
Back
Top