Brothers team up to seduce mom

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Had a fun Nude Day idea but I think the basic premise could be appealing on its own.

Idea: several adult brothers have a secret: they all are lusting after their mom. At first they are in denial and even combative when one of the other brothers even admits their mom is hot, then they get angry at each other when they realize they want the same thing. In the end though, they decide it's better they all win and form a plan to seduce their mom.

The nude day idea I had worked as thus. Mom has four kids: an older son who is independently wealthy (not a multimillionaire but makes a good wage, younger twins who just started college and a daughter at home. The boys can't help but notice mom's aged more than gracefully, she's straight up hot. Each time they go home she is dressing sexier and sexier and everything she does draws their lustful eyes. If it wasn't for their adorable, innocent sister, they'd have made a move...and each of them start to know it. College brothers are jealous of older brother as mom is always praising his accomplishments and he's an experienced lady's man. Older is jealous of twins as mom adores them and they have almost his level of confidence and fit toned bodies.

They have it out one day and finally all of them admit their Oedipal lusts. Ultimately, they decide they NEED to get this urge taken care of to move on with their lives.

But how to do it?

Surprisingly, sis comes to the rescue: mom has been feeling down about herself and her birthday is coming up. Her birthday falls on Nude Day and mom has been reminiscing about the days when she would hit the beach in her birthday suits and get all kinds of compliments. So if brothers could spend the day buttering her up she'd probably love it.

Older brother gets a lake house for the day and the brothers set up a plan. They'll get mom to sit in the back with them all the way there and tease and judge her reaction. Once they see she's interested, they'll send sis away on an errand and make their move.

Plan seems to be working great: mom seems to quiver with every poke and prod and sis seems none the wiser.

However a twist would then occur: they arrive and it's time to strip down. Mom is too nervous though and hugs her robe tighter, while eying her sons' cocks. Sons can't seem to convince her...but daughter easily does with an intimate kiss and but of teasing...turns out sis had popped mom's taboo cherry a while back and is clearly the top.

The birthday was a gift to mom so she could enjoy some homemade sausage and also so they could come out to the brothers. Cue gangbang/s
 
This is one of those scenarios I've contemplated at times. I'm not sure what the better approach would be...being its two bothers, a romance angle may be difficult so something a bit more 'lusty' might be the easier and more feasible approach, but...then I think...why take the easy road...

Closest I came to exploring that is 'I want mom, too" where after the death of the father, the younger sibling goes to college out of state and the older son and mother fall into a loving relationship they keep secret...of course brother finds out and...

I'll be interested to see what you get for responses here.
 
Indeed, a stroker is an easier way to do the story but adding in a romantic angle is a lot more difficult especially with a taboo subject (and then polyamory on top of it). I will admit that with most taboo pairings, I rarely buy a happy ever after ending so with romance in my preferred taboo stories I prefer it where it's a supportive flame or helps reignite their overall love...if that makes any sense.

For example, son and mom have a passionate affair but as time goes on, they realize that there's something that will prevent them from being a true equal couple. They slowly let things dwindle down but they also recognize that what they felt/feel is real and can always come back to each other for support, love, and sex as they go on.

A way to cheat though is to make the environment one where the members HAVE to depend on each other. Deserted islands are of course one way and there's some good(if flawed) taboo stories on here that play with it.

For example, the brothers now have to face each other and their desires for their mom. Things can logically lead to sex (a month or two alone with bodies that are slimming down and toning and are pumping full of adrenaline will screw with anyone's norms) but what happens when one of the brothers starts feeling romantically attracted? All the sons want their mom sexually and have familial love for her but one or more want her romantically (making the difference clear would fo course be a challenge)

They continue their sexual adventures but brothers start getting jealous as they believe their mother has started reciprocating one of the others romantic advances. Or maybe mom has no interest in romance (possibly she is trying to just compartmentalize the sex as them relieving a need and that despite her emotions it's just sex) or tries to play peacemaker by going on "dates' or "marrying" them...but what if one brother is okay with still having his mom be his lover and nothing more?

Or maybe some job in an isolated area. Mom and eldest son have been ranching for years and sometimes that includes camping after the herd moves. Eldest son has wanted to fill dad's shoes but doesn't want mom hurt. Even though he dreams of her, he keeps himself in check.

Younger son takes the summer off to help out and unlike his older brother, he's far less reserved and sets about seducing his mom from day one...and while mom doesn't give in, it's clear she appreciates the flirting and compliments.

Older confronts him and younger admits his intentions but also claims he loves their mom but offers to let older brother join in. Older brother is ticked at the attitude but as he sees his mom start to flirt back, he gives in and the two set about seducing their mother. It's not an easy alliance and it's clear they're wanting different things but they do both care about their mom. Sex follows and maybe a little of the brothers rub off on each other.
 
Another angle would be a competition. One brother catches the other spying on their mom. He is upset and tells brother he is sick. But in defending himself he convinces the other brother that their mom really is hot and that it's ok to peek.

At the end of their confrontation the first brother says 'yeah I guess it's ok to peek but what I wouldn't give to fuck her'

Sending brother says 'keep dreaming, she would never fuck you'.

'Oh yeah? I could totally sleep with her if I tried.'

'So prove it.'

'You're just jealous because you know you could never do it.'

'You're such a loser. How about this, whoever fucks mom first gets to use the car for a whole month.'

'You're on!'

An interesting twist could be if their mom overheard the whole conversation and decides to have some fun herself.
 
Back
Top