Amateur movie (closed for shydrawn and myself)

Jack complied as Guido guided them through more and more couples poses, each one pressing his body up against Susan's through the thin veneer of her dress in new and different ways. At this point he essentially lost what little control he had over the growing bulge in his pants. If they had to leave the store, he would definitely need to carry the shopping bags. Best of all, he was starting to notice that Susan was working on a pair of smaller, harder little bulges herself...

He broke out of his half-mesmerized fascination with Susan's incredible body as Guido waved to Bruno to stop the action. He could feel Susan's chest heaving against his as they paused in their now half-frantic posing. Guido seemed to scrutinizing the pair, eyes narrowed, finally he spoke, "Susan, you've been absolutely fantastic so far, and you've had the opportunity to get some really nice clothes." He gestured to the dress she was now wearing, "how would you like to make a little bit more money by showing us a bit more of your body? What I mean to say it, in addition to fashion modeling, I also photograph some nude modeling, it would be worth quite a bit of money to me, say $500 if you were interested..."

Jack could feel his heart pounding against Susan as he awaited her answer with bated breath...
 
Last edited:
Susan enjoyed the complete situation, the photos, Jack's body next to hers, the attention of the guys, Guido's words. She liked Jack's naked chest next to her, and she didn't care to hide her hardenning nipples. She also liked the effect she was having on Jack, she liked teasing, so she took any opportunity to rub the growing bulge a bit more than necessary each time she could, always trying to make it look accidental.

But she didn't expect what she heard next, Guido's proposal for doing nude shots.
"Oh! Really? Nude modeling? That's quite.... embarrassing... and exciting " - she said blushing, and feeling how her body was getting even warmer. Susan thought about it for a minute - "Well... I'm not sure I could do that, you know, it's embarrassing. I mean... it's not that you guys here see me nude, but... what if my family see the photos? They wouldn't really like it... " - she went on thinking, she knew she would enjoy it, and the money would be nice also - " Anyway., if I accepted, where would you take the pictures? here at the shop? " - she asked, biting her lip, excited about the idea, and about showing them her body, imagining how hard could Jack get.
 
Jack felt his heart pounding hard, he was more excited for this than he had been to do a scene in years. The girl was so totally innocent...well maybe not all that innocent given the way she was subtly rubbing her incredible rump up against his no-longer-so-secret erection. But still, she was a far cry from professional. He felt himself running his hands softly across her smooth, flat belly as he listened for Guido's response.

"Well," Guido answered her second question first, "I paid that clerk enough for him to take a really long lunch break, so we don't have to go anywhere, but there is also a nice park out back with some trees for privacy if you'd rather.

As to your other question, does your family really look at those kinds of pictures? If they do, would they really care?"

"It'll be fun," Jack murmured into her ear as he allowed his hands to slide sensuously down her curvy, feminine hips.
 
"Well, no, obviously not, my parents don't look at those kidn of pictures. But they would really care if they ever knew I did it " - Susan said, thinking about it, almost sure her parents would never see the pictures, but still unsure of it.

The excitement of that adventure was anyway filling her mind, she couldn't help blushing and smiling a bit, imagining how it would be posing naked right in the shop.

"Uhmmm ok... I guess I'd like to try, just for once... to know how it feels before I'm too old to do this hahaha " - she giggled nervously - "What do I have to do then?"
 
Jack's excitement level skyrocketed as a hesitant Susan accepted Guido's suggestion.

"Ok Susan, now we want to make the most of this, so we gotta unveil your sort of slowly. What I want you to do is slide that strap off your right shoulder and uhh...let things out so to speak, but don't show us anything yet! Just cover yourself up with one arm and put your other hand behind your head. That will be our first pose, make sense?"
 
A nervous and excited Susan giggled and smiled with her face turning red, but decided to do it. She grabbed the strap on her right shoulder and pull it down, taking her arm out ofit, letting for less than a second her right breast exposed before covering it with her hand, giggling again , feeling her nipple hard under her hand. Then she took the position told, with her other hand behind her head.
"Wow, this is really exciting. I never imagined that modelling would be this fun"- she said , enjoying the looks of the guys to her hand-covered tit.
 
"Looking great Susan!" Guido encouraged as Bruno started snapping photos of the pose. Jack was harder than he'd been since he started working in the industry. The only thing even comparable was the first time he'd done a porn star...and right now he wasn't sure that was even comparable. It was something about the innocence...

Jack was still standing very close behind Susan and he watched the soft curve of the side of her breast fall free, almost as if in slow motion. Feeling suddenly bold, he stepped up behind Susan and slid his hands gently around her waist. As he did so, he gently grasped her dress and pulled it slowly further down, exposing her soft, flat abdomen and belly button to the smooth caresses of his hands. This time he made no secret of pressing his erection up against her firm, shapely ass.
 
Covering her tits with one arm, Susan laid her head back on Jack's shoulder, feeling the growing bulge in his pants, she shivered slightly, feeling her hard nipples poking under her arm, and seeing how her dress is now rolled on her mid belly.
She smiles to the camera, getting hotter every time, letting Jack touch her, enjoying it. If they were in a bedroom, she would have already jumped on him, she thought, trying to calm down and smile for the pictures.
 
Guido and Bruno had grown silent as the photoshoot slowly transformed itself into a liason. Jack heard the rapid clicking of the camera shutter as if from far away, nearly drowned out by the throbbing of his own heart and Susan's slightly heavy breathing.

He felt Susan melt into him as he took her into his arms and knew he'd made it. He bent to plant a kiss on her graceful, exposed neck. As he did so, he slid his right hand slowly up to the soft, delicious flesh of her belly and gently pushed her arm out of the way, replacing it with his own. He cupped her left breast with his palm while his forearm cupped the other. "Allow me," he murmured into her ear, feeling how rock hard her nipples were pressing against him. Then he took his left hand and slid it yet further down her belly and began slowly pushing the fabric of her dress down over her feminine hips.
 
"Mmmmm" - Susan could only moan when she felt Jack's hand on her breast, allowing him to do so. She wasn't sure were this all would be taking but she sure was enjoying every second of it. She didn't mind the cameras moving around her, getting how Jack hand was covering her tit, and how her other tit was every moment more exposed to the camera also.

She moved her eyes from Jack, feeling his lips on her neck, to the camera, now sure her face would show her last and hornyness, seeing the guys moving around her, taking pictures and video. She just leaned her head back and let Jack do.
 
Jack started to gently massage Susan's breasts with his hand as he felt her dress finally fall the the floor. He slid his other hand down her inner thigh, enjoying its firm smoothness and working his way slowly up toward her womanhood with his massage.
 
Last edited:
Susan's heart was beating faster every time, she felt like it was going to exploder as Jack's hand was caressing her tit. She felt how her dressed slid down her chest, exposing her other breast, and slowly lower, down her stomach and with no intention of stopping, neither she tried to stop it.

She giggled and moan softly, wickly looking at the camera moving around her, knowing her dress would expose her naked pussy in any moment. She even shook a bit her hips to let it fall down to her feet. She shivered excited and horny, showing herself naked to the guys and to the cameras, too horny to stop it now. She again leaned her head onto Jack's shoulder, with a smile in her lips.
 
Jack knew that Susan was putty in his hands when she didn't even flinch as her dress fell of and his hand worked its way toward her pussy. She turned to look at him over her shoulder again and he could see the primal need burning in her eyes. He kissed her again on the lips and allowed his hand to wander from her inner thigh to her pussy itself. He began a gentle massage of her outer lips, slowly spreading them as he did so. He could feel his cock raging to escape his tight jeans as Susan continued to subconsciously rub her rump up against him.
 
Susan wasn't sure what she was doing. She was hot and horny, letting Jack play with her naked body, but she was also nervous, trying to see if this was right and if it was what they wanted. She looked at Guido, like asking if she should just let it go or if it was too much for the photos.
She was embarrassed letting these guys look at her body, her tits, her wet pussy, while Jack caress her. She could also hear people outside the shop walking by the mall. But that wasn't going to stop her anyway, she didn't know if there was a possible way to stop this. Susan spread her legs a bit more, to allow his hand better access as her own hand looked for the hard cock trapped in his pants.
 
Guido recognized the nervous look on Susan's face, after all, he'd done this before. At this point he didn't want to interrupt the flow of things so he gave her a wink, a broad grin, and a thumbs up to show her that she was doing great.

Jack couldn't see the look on Susan's face from where he was positioned, but if he could have it would have turned him on even more. His fingers were good and wet in her pussy now and giving her a slow massage. Feeling her hand seeking out his cock, he spun her to face him so that she could have easier access to his jeans. At the same time he continued to massage her pussy and leaned in to kiss her fully on the lips.
 
Susan thought about it for a second after seeing Guido's gestures to go on with it, and she decided she would do it. She giggled and moaned, still nervous and embarrassed, but so hot she couldn't and wasn't going to stop it.
So when Jack turned her around to face him, she responded to his kiss while her trembling hands were trying to open his pants until she finally did it, grabbing the big and hard cock he was hiding. She moaned again and started stroking it softly, her pussy anticipating what it would soon feel.
 
Jack saw Susan's eyes widen as she took in the size of his rapidly enlarging cock. He had gotten into the business for a reason. He breathed a sigh of relief and pleasure as his raging erection finally escaped from the confines his jeans. He felt Susan's soft hand stroking his member and the conflicted look of lust in her innocent eyes drove him wild. "I think it needs some attention," he whispered to her as she stared at it and stroked it wordlessly. Meanwhile he continued to play with her perfect tits, intermittently massaging the nipples and waiting for her to decide what she wanted to do next.
 
Susan moaned softly, biting her lip, looking down at her wonderful cock. She slowly, giggling, knelt down, looking up at him and to his cock throbbing right in front of her eyes, still stroking it slowly, all over it, seeing a drop of precum on the tip. So, very slowly and teasingly, her tongue softly lick that drop, and then all over the head.
"Mmmmm " - she moans again, tasting his cock, getting so horny she can't help starting to play with her wet pussy as she sucked his cock, little by little getting more of it until her mouth was full and there was a lot more to cum.
 
Jack smiled in immense pleasure as the gorgeous Susan dropped to her knees before him. He shivered as she took a tenative lick of his throbbing erection, then slowly began to take him into her mouth. Soon she was sucking him steadily and he was loving. She might not be the most experienced blow job he'd ever had, but they said the mind was the most powerful sex organ and her giggling innocence nearly pushed him over the edge. He could see that she was also pleasuring herself as she worked and he contemplated the rapidly coming moment when he would enter her. He intertwined his fingers in her hair and began stroking it and running it through his finger as she sucked him faster and faster. "Wonderful..." he commented, wanting her to know he appreciated everything she was doing.
 
Susan smiled softly, looking up at Jack, with his cock filling her mouth. She was so horny her pussy was soaked now as she worked his cock, sucking it deep, gagging a bit but going on and on, loving how it filled her and thinking about how it would feel in her pussy. "How can I be so a slut"- she wondered while blowing him.
She wanted to do her best, not caring anymore about people seeing her, she just wanted to suck him and fuck him, make him cum and cum herself for him.
 
Jack saw the hungry glint evolving in Susan's eyes as she sucked him vigorously and knew it was time. He wrapped his hand around the back of her head and pulled her into a long, deep suck of his cock, then he let her pull her head back. He wrapped his big hands around her torso and lifted her up bodily, waiting for her to wrap her legs around him, hoping that his intentions were obvious.
 
After a minute sucking, Susan felt how Jack grabbed her and make her stand up, and then raise her so she put her legs around him, his cock was rubbing her wet slit. She groaned, feeling the touch of the hard cock on her pussy, and looked at him with a smile in her face while she moved, trying to get his cock to slide in her.

Then, after a couple of tries, his cock finally got to the right position, and slided the head in. Susan closed her eyes, pulling her head back and moaned loud, feeling how his cock started to fill her pussy.
 
Jack enjoyed the feeling of his big hands wrapped around Susan's slender waist as she hung suspended above his raging erection. After what seemed like an eternity, he felt her tight pussy start to slide onto him, reveling in its wet warmth and the absolutely genuine moan of pleasure that she let out as he entered her. He felt her muscular legs wrap around him and, using all the skills he'd developed in the profession, began to lift her up and down, sliding her on his cock. The hot hunger in her eyes was far different, and far more arousing than the simulated passion of his usual partners, and her body was just as sexy. Jack wondered briefly if she had a boyfriend, since it had never come up, the thought only turned him on more as she gave herself to him.
 
"Ohhhh yyaahhhh this is so gooood!! ahhmmm it's so big mmmmggg " - Susan moaned feeling how his cock was filling her pussy, reaching deep in her , stretching, rubbing every inch inside her pussy, making her go crazy with pleasure. And he was so easily moving her while standing up, she was in his arms, being fucked hard, and deeper every time.
She wasn't sure she could take all of his cock, but with every thrust, she wanted more, she needed more, her moans were getting louder. Her arms around his shoulders, trying to help on the movement, with her legs around his waist, impressed on how much he could endure.
 
Susan's thighs rippled as she pulled herself onto Jack with all her might. He felt himself burying to the hilt in her with every thrust. Their bodies glistened with a fine sheen of sweat as they made love. Jack realized that Susan had clearly forgotten where she was given the strength of her cries. He was tempted to glance out at the mall to see if they were attracting any attention, but that was Guido's job, so he focused on his instead.

At last, he lifted Susan off his cock and flipped her around to face away from him. He set back on her feet and grabbed her tight ass with both hands, encouraging her to bend over so he could take her from behind. Meanwhile he rubbed his cock against her wet slit, tantalizing her.
 
Back
Top