Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

welcome back. you look great and nothing wrong with being a science nerd. nerd chicks are hot.
 
I hope I didn't scare people out of commenting on here... I swear I wont make you tattoo anything associated with me onto your body...
Such a fibber.. i've already been forwarded my ink appt! !! :p :p :p
 
Not only do I remember your thread, but I was a subscriber. VERY glad to see you posting again, and thank you for the amazing photos!
 
Holy shit your pictures are hawt! I loved every single one! You seem like a super awesome person, thanks for sharing.
 
first post ever

I am always so nervous to post on here idk why but i had to cause Katt91 your pics, song and everything is amazing your so much fun just to read your things and the risky photos and your cute fun and beautiful and sexy. I hope i get to read more of your posts and view pictures all. your great :) hope you keep going :)
 
sooo gorgeous katt! damn why didnt i see your thread earlier lol. keep em comin babe!

ps super nerd here too ask me about it lmao might blow your mind ;)
 
I hope I didn't scare people out of commenting on here... I swear I wont make you tattoo anything associated with me onto your body...

not a chance, some of us are just speechless by your sexiness...:kiss:
 
Great

I hope it didn't hurt "unwrapping" that beautiful present. You look fabulous. Count me as one of those people who weren't around during your first run but, are thrilled we get to see you now.
 
well hello there cutie....
where the hell was i when you had the old thread,,,, i seem to of totally missed out there.
you are delicious and beautiful, thanks for sharing..
Love Foxy xx
 

Attachments

  • Lips.jpg
    Lips.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 3,322
  • Lacey.jpg
    Lacey.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,117
  • Lacey 2.jpg
    Lacey 2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3,396
Glad to see my dazziling fine female friend posting such beautiful pics. This one has me wishing I was next to her on the couch!

attachment.php
 
It is funny that the title of your post asks if anyone remembers you....Sweetheart, the question is, "How could anyone ever forget you?" You are absolutely gorgeous, in every possible way. Could you possibly be this perfect?

PM Me!!

Chef R
 
Back
Top