Reply ONLY with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im alone now


there dosent seem to be anyone around... i think im alone now....the beating of my heart is the only sound.....





lol.... is that better than manic monday?
 
handlebars69 said:
i think im alone now


there dosent seem to be anyone around... i think im alone now....the beating of my heart is the only sound.....





lol.... is that better than manic monday?

GRRRRRRRRR...Don't you know any GOOD songs?
 
handlebars69 said:
good meaning, any that wont drill themselves into yout head???

Exactly. Hey I heard a hip hop song today and I didn't like the words (so what else is new?) But I did like the beat. Does that make me a young person now? LOL
 
cykeegb said:
Is this where I say I'm young and still don't like hip hop?

Well I like you already :D Even if you were born the year I graduated high school :(.....

What kind of music do you like?
 
cykeegb said:
Perhaps I'll just PM you then....


Was that last one really a question?

LOL You know sometimes I try to slip by with a non-question question. Do you think anyone but you will notice?
 
Perhaps...but don't worry I won't tell anyone. Aren't I a good little boy?
 
Marathonman said:
How can you have registered almost 3 years ago..... yet have only 17 posts?

:D

LMAO!!! Damn aren't you the observant one?

3 years ago he wasn't old enough to be in here. Shame shame :eek:
 
cykeegb said:
Perhaps...but don't worry I won't tell anyone. Aren't I a good little boy?

Yes you are. Do you keep all secrets well or just the ones posted for anyone to read? :D
 
MistyBluEyes said:
Is it a good morning? Is it cold up there TOG? It's freezing here. When is the warm weather going to get here and stay?


it is -- literally -- freezing -- about 20 degrees.
can the warm weather come too soon?
 
TheOlderGuy said:
it is -- literally -- freezing -- about 20 degrees.
can the warm weather come too soon?

It's 31 here right now. I'm so sick of it. The warm weather is just teasing us this year isn't it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top