May as well start my own thread.

Welcome back! I always seem to find your threads! Looking good! I'm guessing the diet is going well?

Thank you for everyone who remembers me and for the warm welcome. And yes, I've been watching how much I eat and exercising. I'm already noticing improvement after 5 weeks.

Thank you for everyone who remembers me and for the warm welcome. And yes, I've been watching how much I eat and exercising. I'm already noticing improvement after 5 weeks.

You sound like you need to reward yourself with some *eh-hem* high intensity cardio! :devil:

From what can be seen in the pic it looks like your doing well!!! Keep going your looking awesome!!!!

Christmas in February

So good to see you again. I still need to take that trip up the interstate to work on that wiring under your desk for your computer at work. It might take a long afternoon to get the connections JUST RIGHT!!! :kiss:

Beautiful, looking forward to a lot more pics and comments from you.

A very seductive and dare I say 'Impish' start to the thread ;)

Ok, I'll save the puns you've probably heard a million times. Lovely start, truly. Love your breast... and that nipple is definitely very inviting. Thank you for sharing, I think I will be enjoying your exploits ;)
:rose::kiss:

Welcome back Imp...it's so good to see you again after a hiatus ;)

Back