My Pic: Your 200 Words

Hi Michael,

OK, so here goes - 200 words detailing the truth about this dress and the photo:

Our close friends were far more sexually adventurous than we were, and they invited us to the infamous Saints and Sinners Ball in Melbourne. They told us to dress sexy, and so, I did. My hubby walked in and found me standing in front of the mirror like this, and took this photo. I decided not to wear any underwear at all, as it is clear from the photo that anything can be seen. I had to actually lift up the dress and then shave off the small tuft of pubic hair that I always like to leave as it was also clearly visible and I wanted the totally clean look.

The ball was amazing and the dress was a hit. Many men and a few women played with me in various ways and I felt really sexy walking and dancing all night in this dress.

I have work it again since, and twice now I have worn it out to regular places just with a small thong panty underneath and the reactions are always.......interesting.

Thank you for the history, I like to say I could only imagine what you must look like in person wearing this... But I'm not sure I could accurately predetermine exactly how I would react seeing something so brutally sexy and primal...
 
Hi Michael,

OK, so here goes - 200 words detailing the truth about this dress and the photo:

Our close friends were far more sexually adventurous than we were, and they invited us to the infamous Saints and Sinners Ball in Melbourne. They told us to dress sexy, and so, I did. My hubby walked in and found me standing in front of the mirror like this, and took this photo. I decided not to wear any underwear at all, as it is clear from the photo that anything can be seen. I had to actually lift up the dress and then shave off the small tuft of pubic hair that I always like to leave as it was also clearly visible and I wanted the totally clean look.

The ball was amazing and the dress was a hit. Many men and a few women played with me in various ways and I felt really sexy walking and dancing all night in this dress.

I have work it again since, and twice now I have worn it out to regular places just with a small thong panty underneath and the reactions are always.......interesting.


Good stuff! Oh and you say you have close friends more adventurous than you and your husband?
Is that possible?

I'd like to see that same shot, but with your hands hitching up the skirt to show more of your delicious arse..and the little tuft of hair (or not) on your pussy.
 
tumblr_n4ynbaaOm01rb8tmvo1_400.gif


Building on MichealInChina's post:
After whispering, “Remember you told me once that you’d love to watch me come on to another guy while you watched? So hot. Then we’d go fuck our brains out?” Lacey jumped out of her bus seat, flashing me her shapely arse and skimpy white panties.

She positioned herself in front of this guy, and, strap-hanging, leaned back to lightly brush his crotch with her backside. My cock twitched as I watched her smile back into this man’s face, and wink at me before she lifted her skirt, pulled her panties tight up into her cunt, to give him a look. The guy looked down, then round, saw only me. I nodded.

Lacey’s index finger drew a nail along the ridge of the guy’s bulging cock. Then she planted her arse crack to straddle his cock, and started humping him, grinding against his tool, side to side, up and down, gyrating all the while. He closed his eyes and moaned.

Suddenly, he indicated he had to get off soon. She whimpered, but then smiled again, and gave his cock a good squeeze. As he moved to the door, he looked back, at us, shaking his head in amazement and smiled.

200 wds
I wondered whether Lacey had gotten her thrill and was done, or whether she would look for another play thing to continue the fun. I doubted she'd get lucky enough to find a second person willing to do something so spontaneously erotic. I was wrong.

"Do you need a place to sit, honey?"

We both looked to the back of the bus to find a beautiful young woman in a tight blouse that emphasized the squished cleavage of her "D" Cup breasts. She had a laptop case sitting atop the thighs of her long, athletic legs.

Lacey and I looked to one another, then back to the woman just as she slid the laptop case aside to reveal that she was gently playing her long fingers against the cloth of her panties. Even from here, the darkness of the cloth wetted by her leaking fluid was obvious.

As if that wasn't erotic enough for me, she reached her free hand into the laptop case and withdrew a long, thick dildo. She flipped the switch and touched it against the plastic seat for a moment, the vibration creating a short, loud noise before she pulled it away. She laid it in between her thighs where it would stimulate both her and Lacey, assuming she bit.

"You could sit on my lap," the woman said suggestively before looking to me and adding, "And you could hide us and ... of course ... watch."
 
Okay, let's try some new image like this one.

12ALita-Ford.jpg

As she gazed at the photo of herself in her album, Lita recalled the day it had been taken. She remembered how uncomfortable she had been, lying on the concrete floor of the studio, and had giggled when the photographer asked her to stroke the strings of the red guitar beside her. He’d asked her, also, to stare deeply, seductively, into the camera’s lens. She knew the next page contained the more risqué shot of her tongue licking the guitar’s phallic neck.

Glancing up, and looking into her bedroom mirror, she pouted at her short mousy grey hair and thought back to the days when her cascade of blonde hair had been combed and teased into the wild look her manager wanted her to portray.

And the clothes she had to wear: the glam rock things, so passé now. These days, only heavy metal tribute bands wore such outfits on stage, and bands that survived on memories.

Tonight, she and her band were playing a small bar, belting out her trademark tunes; ‘golden oldies’ for the small audience of loyal, greying, fans. And again, she’d have to don the wig and the clothes, in order to keep paying the bills.

200 wds
 
Ok you guys, most of you have been playing it safe, so I thought it was time to rattle your cages a little. Here's a pic.........give it your best!!!

neck%20bite.gif
 
A Blood Sucking Encounter

Ok you guys, most of you have been playing it safe, so I thought it was time to rattle your cages a little. Here's a pic.........give it your best!!!

neck%20bite.gif

It was during a Halloween party that Joan had spotted a handsome stud walk into another room and decided to join him in there.

But when she stepped into that room, Joan saw the guy staring at her and saying, "You can not resist me! You shall do what I command! Take off your clothes!"

And even though she wanted to resist, Joan removed her entire costume with the exception of the mask before her master said, "Now, turn around and pleasure yourself with your finger in your pussy!"

Then, after she had done what her master had demanded, he slowly walked up to Joan and pulled on her mask to make her expose her neck before he had let out a growl and sank his fangs deep to drink her blood.

But it was after he pulled his fangs out of his helpless victim and saw some of the blood drip down on her tits that he pulled off the mask, opened a deep gash in his arm and said, "Now, drink and be my bride... forever!"

However, that was when she finally forced herself to scream so loudly that it made her wake up in her own bed.
 
Ok you guys, most of you have been playing it safe, so I thought it was time to rattle your cages a little. Here's a pic.........give it your best!!!

neck%20bite.gif

For this particular role-play, Wilhelm had his hair styled like a Nazi officer. His partner, Uwe, wore a white tightfitting mask that had what looked like black snakes swirling over her head and face. She wore it, perhaps to cover her severe facial disfigurement.

Wilhelm stood behind her, gripping the top of the mask, pulling her head to one side as he repeatedly lowered his mouth to her bare neck. She was topless and a description of her large, lumpy pendulous breasts would have to include the ugly scars of her silicone injections visible below each breast, as well as the size of her huge areola. On her left forearm, she had a tattoo.

They had a vampire fantasy in mind for this session. As she sat on the chair, Wilhelm bent over her from behind, his cock pressing against the chair back. Uwe moaned in response, wishing he’d hurry up with this part and get on to other things, like taking his cock in her mouth. Wilhelm, too, wanted to advance the plot.

Unfortunately, try as he might, he had much difficulty in actually biting her. He had no teeth you see. So, he merely mouthed her neck, non-stop.

(200 wds)
 
Stiletto


I can barely catch my breath and she looks as fresh as when we arrived; bag over her shoulder and slipping on her stilettos as we prepare to head back to work. I will certainly bask in the memory of our lunch break on this day. What a wonderful, secluded spot we have found just minutes from the office.

Just ten minutes earlier, I was ramming her pussy as she was bent over the stone wall, skirt hiked up around her waist, her round ass pushing to meet my every thrust. She must have had three or four orgasms during our encounter; every time I took a hand from those luscious tits to rub her clit, she shuddered and moaned, then begged for more. When she reached between our legs to rake her nails on my sack, I could no longer hold back and emptied my balls into her tight hole.

Her fondness for stockings over pantyhose was a hidden asset for our rendezvous on this day. And even though she refused to put her panties back on, she had better keep them handy to wipe up the cum that oozes out of her pussy as we exit the park.
 
Last edited:

One day, I saw this woman sitting on the stone retaining wall. She had her stiletto partly off and was massaging the sole of her foot. I stopped, and asked her what the problem was. She told me the shoes were new, had been walking for some time, and that her foot was sore. I said she could probably do with a foot massage. She agreed and asked me if I was any good. I told her I could try and offered to give her one right there and then.

She offered me her foot as I knelt before her. Taking her foot in my hands I applied pressure to the sole with my thumbs. She sighed gently, saying how good it felt. I couldn’t help admiring the view of her inner thighs. To see better, I changed position, spreading her legs a little wider. I continued to massage her foot, working on her heels, then her toes.

We chatted, and she asked about a full body massage. She obviously liked me and wanted to get more intimate. I told her I’d do whatever she wanted me to. So, putting her shoe back on, we wandered off to her apartment.

200 wds
 
an ACTION pic for you writers out there!

out.php

It was a long flight back to the city, and I was exhausted by the time I made it into the apartment, still adorned in my business suit. Opening the door with a "honey, I'm home," I dropped my bags and went to find my beloved. “In here dear,” was her response from the other room. She was a vision of beauty reclining on the couch in front of the open windows dressed in a thin cami, black panties, and stiletto heels. "I have been waiting for you,” she said in a quiet, come hither voice.

"I am so glad to see you, to be with you." I said as I knelt on the couch next to her and gave her a kiss. She grabbed both arms and pulled me down onto her waiting lips and kissed me deeply, tongue probing my mouth. Looking me in the eyes, she said "I want you now; feel how wet I am for you," and then guided my hand between her legs. Her panties were already damp with anticipation. She shuddered as I touched the smooth fabric, and then moaned into my mouth as we kissed and I continued to rub her wetness.
 
A Hand?

Found this pic on a tumblr page - Jane's World via biseattlegirl of Literotica... Many interesting pics from which to choose...

tumblr_nehnzoBP1o1sfkfqio1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
Found this pic on a tumblr page - Jane's World via biseattlegirl of Literotica... Many interesting pics from which to choose...

tumblr_nehnzoBP1o1sfkfqio1_1280.jpg

I stood there in my stockings and lace panties as his hand reached under the band and rubbed my cheek. I knew hubby was sitting, watching, wanking.

Slowly my nipples hardened as the hand wandered and explored, finding my pussy. My legs parted slightly, allowing better access, and I heard my husband moan. My head rolled back so I might make eye contact with him, just as the stranger's finger found what it was seeking. I gasped as the digit penetrated me for the first time, my clitoris swelling and the temperature in the room rising considerably.

I heard the zip being undone, and knew my husband was enjoying the show.......
 
This Is My First Time

tumblr_nehnzoBP1o1sfkfqio1_1280.jpg


It was at this New Years Eve party that a good friend of mine was throwing in this fancy hotel that I saw this one female party guest who looked like she was being depressed over something and unable to tell anyone what her problem is.

That was before she walked up the stairs and I followed her to this one hotel room that I saw her go into.

After I looked around and made sure that I was alone, I knocked on the door and heard a voice say, "Come in! I am waiting for you!"

And when I stepped into the room, she was standing there in only a pair of black panties and a pair of matching stockings and saying, "Please! Be gentle! This is my first time!"

That was when I got naked, kneeled down and placed my hand on her butt before I pulled down her panties and sucked her pussy.

And after I drilled my cock deep into her pussy and made us shoot out cum, she looked at me with tears leaking out of her eyes and said, "Thank you! Now, I really am a woman!", before we fell asleep on that floor.
 
Found this pic on a tumblr page - Jane's World via biseattlegirl of Literotica... Many interesting pics from which to choose...

tumblr_nehnzoBP1o1sfkfqio1_1280.jpg

The poker game at Jeff and Ann’s went late, and Dave was a bit too drunk and a little too tired to drive. As the others departed the basement poker room, he made arrangements to sleep there on the floor in the seclusion. He was awakened from his fitful sleep by a figure standing beside him. Reaching out, he felt a stocking ankle.

“Ann, is that you?” Dave asked in the dim light.

“No, it is Naomi. You probably did not notice me leaving with the girls earlier this evening.”

Did not notice? Dave thought, I always notice Ann’s hot little sister.

“What are you doing done here, anyway?” Dave asked as he unconsciously rubbed her stocking covered calf.

“Well, Ann told me that you are always bragging to Jeff about the women that you bed, and your sexual prowess. I thought I’d find out for myself.”

Dave ran his hand further up her leg to find the top of her stocking and the smooth skin of her thigh. His hand continued upward, passed under her lace panties and gripped her soft ass flesh. “Come sit on my face, then I’ll take you from behind. You can judge for yourself.”
 
Art Studio Encounter

More from Jane's World on tumblr....


tumblr_ngl93nxsyZ1u1l9wlo1_500.jpg

He was enjoying the artwork when she brushed up against him in front of the oil painting. As they exchanged smiles, she turned slightly, rubbed his crotch with an open hand, and walked toward the back of the studio. I would be a fool not to follow such a beautiful creature, he thought.

He followed her through the building and out the back door where she was waiting. She immediately went to work on his belt and zipper as she kissed him on the lips, then began to stroke his growing cock. She freed his member from the confines of his pants, dropped to her knees, and took his hardness into her mouth. Her mouth is exquisite, he thought, but we could be discovered at any moment in this alley.

She then stood, turned to the wall, dropped her lacy panties to her ankle, and looked back at him with lust in her eyes. He entered her from behind and began unabatedly ramming her hot, tight folds. Her first orgasm came swiftly as she shuddered and moaned as he continued the pounding.

Once her climax subsided, she finally spoke. “The possibility of being seen is so exciting. Keep fucking me.”
 
Been Waiting For You

More from Jane's World on tumblr....


tumblr_ngl93nxsyZ1u1l9wlo1_500.jpg

I went outside to have a cigarette before rejoining that party that my parents were throwing for my college graduation.

But before I was about to get out my smokes and lighter, I saw this brunette staring at me like she was a doe caught in the headlights of a car before she slipped off her panties and said, "I have been waiting for you."

And after she turned around and lifted her skirt to expose her uncovered ass, I looked around to make sure that nobody else was there before I unzipped my pants, pulled out my dick and drilled it deep into her butthole.

That was before I turned her around and started doing the same thing to her pussy which made that babe take off her black dress and let me suck her tits.

Then, after we were done with all that banging, I placed my little buddy back into my pants and turned towards the babe before she gave me some money and left.

That was before this blonde guy walked over and said, "Sorry for being late. I was supposed to fuck this chick for some cash. Could you please tell me where she is?"
 
crotch-cricket

From k-r-a-z-y-2 "crotch-cricket"

[
tumblr_nie8rqXLcC1u7fo01o1_400.jpg

He did not speak nor motion. All communication was through his posture and expression - his mouth closed, jaw locked, and his eyes focused on hers. He raised his hand to her chin, and she so wanted to rub against his fingers like a cat vying for attention or a caress, but instead averted her gaze, parted her lips and gently kissed his palm.

She understood him and his unspoken commands. "Yes Sir," she replied as she leaned over the table. She drew a sharp breath when she felt his hand on her back, anticipating the next contact. Then she felt his other hand – firm, strong, and deliberate against her fabric covered flesh. He squeezed a cheek before smoothly moving his hand between her legs. She drew another sharp breath as he touched the wetness beneath the thin lace. She moaned in response to his firm touch, his fingers arousing and heightening her desires. Her thoughts turned to anticipation of what would follow.

She wanted to beg for his cock to be inside her, but she dare not ask. She accepted her position, and his slow, controlled progression reinforced his dominance. And the excitement generated from it aroused them both.
 
Back
Top