Storms of the past and present (Closed for Perplexia)

How could she deny a request like that. The brushing of her hair from her eyes, the way he looked at her, the softness in his voice, and most of all he believed her being there was fate. She was meant to be with him? Alright, she thought, he asked for it..

On impulse her leg wrapped over his, and her arm around his waist as she held on to him tightly. "About 12 years ago, my ex husband tried to kill me for not writing an article that his father wanted me to write. His father owned the paper I worked at. I had a reputation of being a pit bull in the journalism world. I would do anything to get to the truth of a story. He gave me one, and I dug into it and found out it was a load of bullocks. Anyway, i didn't write it, and spent a week or so in the hospital because of it."

Her nails dug into him. "When I got out of the hospital, i had my ex arrested..that lasted about 48 hours, and found out the paper published the story under my byline. He didn't contest the divorce thankfully, but it took me 10 years to successfully sue them and weed through all their bullshit. It resulted in his father being arrested and all his assets going into paying my legal fees, and a settlement. But it wasn't about the money, it was about the truth."

Wiping the tears from her eyes she continued "Until that check was cut, i didn't hear from him, then he showed up at my door. It's been a stalkers nightmare since. I have his daddies money, so he thinks i owe him or something. That's why I'm here. To finish my book, to have some peace, to not be a victim, or someone for people to feel pity on."

She wiped her eyes once again and continued. "I don't need to be taken care of, i don't want to be a project, i just want to be free. But he'll never let me be free, he'll find me one day, and i'll have to run again, or die trying."
 
AJ was thankful for the moment that he was much taller than she was. he took the opportunity to wrap her closer to him, and tuck her head under his chin. This served two purposes at the moment.

MJ couldn't see his own tears beginning to well in his eyes as the reality of all his hate for her suddenly washed over him, he was ashamed, internally dragging himself over hot coals that burned him to bottom of his soul. Keeping her head down also prevented her from seeing his face, which darkened if momentarily as his eyes grew dark, and the hated for her ex husband, and his father welled up in him. He had to let go. he had to tell her the truth. but how would she react to knowing that the man she was confessing to was actually the man that had been destroyed by those she was running from.

AJ let his hand wonder over MJ's hip, deftly finding the waistband of her panties. slowly tracing his fingers along them across her hip, across the small of her back and back again. Sitting her up he wanted to make sure she could see the empathy in his eyes, with the strength in his voice

"You've run far enough and long enough. I don't doubt that you can take care of yourself against your ex. Men like him prey on the impressionable, the weak and those who don't know him well enough to steer clear of him. The fact that his old man is now in prison, sitting in a four by six cell instead of his posh central park apartment means there's some justice in this world, and you, thankfully are part of that. Let him come, let that little piece of shit come try and find you. We'll roll out the welcome mat, the two of us."

You have to know, you are not alone now. Most of us always feel like we are, But in this fight, you'll never be alone. You've made your own confession to me, you've trusted me with your past, now it's time to trust you with mine. My friends call me AJ, but my given name is Alexander Masterson Junior.."

"I'm the man your ex destroyed using your name. If he comes for you, he'll find me.. And I'll make sure he never hurts another soul like he hurt us."
 
The overwhelming feeling of being safe without words, was now justified by his words as he told her they would face it together. Not that he would protect her, but that together they would stand. The feeling of his fingers stroking her back and around her hips didn't alarm her, it seemed natural. Oh how close she felt to him, being in his arms was like being wrapped in heaven

Then came the revelation. His name, the one she had almost lost her life in protecting came to light. She had heard he had just disappeared, and had wondered if he had ever known the truth. Did he know? Had he known who she was the whole time? Pushing back a little she looked up into his bloodshot eyes, and tear stained cheeks that seemingly matched her own.

Her eyes looked into his, that's why they looked familiar, she hadn't recognized him because of the beard. "Did you know who I was?" she questioned with a look of confusion. "Did you know this whole time, and not say anything?"
 
AJ had nothing to hide, why would he? He'd been honest, he'd welcomed her into his home as a stranger, with no malice. And as he looked on her he spoke confidently.

"I knew who you were when I picked you up out of what was left of your little Prius. But I had no idea that you didn't write the article. When it came out, I read it, and saw your face and name next to the article. That was burned into my memory. A week later I packed everything I had into the little car I owned and drove west. I bought this place with my inheritance from my grandfather, I've been cut off from my parents, my sister, my brother and anyone who'd I'd called a friend. Back there, reputation is everything.

Even though I knew who you were, you needed help, so I buried my feelings, and what was done to me. At the time I'd intended to confront you about it later. Besides, when would I have confronted you about it? What heartless piece of shit would I have been to have confronted you when you needed help. I'd be a selfish piece of shit if I'd said 'Hey by the way I saved your life, but you ruined mine.. you're welcome.' That's not me."

Looking into her eyes, he pleaded for her understanding.

"In the 12 years since, I've tried to rebuild myself, I've pursued every avenue possible to save as many lives as I could, to make as much of a difference as I can here. I vowed to myself that I'd never allow what happened to that girl to happen to anyone else."

AJ had nothing more he could say, his mind was telling him, reach out, kiss her, but that was irrational.
 
"You must have hated me, and blamed me for what had happened to you. Yet you never once showed me a tinge of malice or anger. I am so sorry that you ended up as a pawn in their game. After all you have given up, and lost. I couldn't even begin to hope that you'd stand beside me in this. You've endured enough to last a life time."

Her eyes were full of empathy and sadness for the sacrifices he was forced to make as her tonality matched. Taking her fingers she brushed the side of his face lightly as tears once again formed in hers. "If you would open Madame LaKeys case and then look with in her workings, you'll find a USB stick hidden with in her. I hope that it brings you some closure, and a sense of justice."

How was it possible that they ended up in the same place, in the world. She saved his reputation, although be it late. And he saved her from freezing to death.

"Please Apple Jax. Take a moment to go over it. I'm not going anywhere." MJ knew that he believed the story she told him. But it was important for him to see everything. It was important that if the words she had spoken were ever challenged. That there wouldn't be a shadow of a doubt that what she had told him was the truth.

There was time for them to go over this chemistry between them. But first he needed to absorb everything so that his healing was based on facts more then anything. His lips were begging to be kissed. Slowly she released him, so he may rise and take this journey. She was sure that he didn't 'need' it to believe her. But for whatever they had between them to stand a chance. This deep pain that he had buried for so long needed to have this moment of victory.
 
AJ did something that was completely out of character, well up until MJ came into his house. AJ leaned forward, tilted his head ever so slightly and kissed MJ on the side of her cheek. Leaning back AJ nodded, and simply said "I know you aren't going anywhere.. you kinda.. can't, and I'm counting on it. AJ smiled, uncharacteristically giving her a wry grin and a slipped off the bed heading out into the living room.

Setting the typewriter case down on the floor, he unbuckled the top and gently sat it on the floor. careful of age of the typewriter, AJ also just had to respect that something like this approaching 95 years old had so many stories it could tell, if it had the opportunity. He wasn't sure what to quite look for but figured it would probably be hidden well. Just under the keys he found it, a short skinny little object. stepping over to the kitchen he pulled out a small tool kit and snagged a pair of needle nose pliers. reaching in with them, catching the back of the USB, he carefully pulled it out and slipped it in his pocket. Taking a few minutes to put the case back on the typewriter, AJ grabbed his laptop off the counter and headed back to his bedroom. With laptop and usb stick in hand, he smiled at MJ.

"so, I know this is my story, but it's yours too. shall we walk through the past together?"

AJ stepped over to the opposite side of the bed, and pushed up a couple pillows so he could lean back comfortably once he sat down. Opening up the Laptop he plugged in the USB, AJ accessed the first set of files and started asking a few questions, while they both went over the tale.

The whole process took the better part of 2 hours to get through about half of it. At which point AJ could hear his stomach grumbling and looked to MJ, "I know the past can wait while we eat.. wanna join me in the kitchen? I'll get you out there and you can lounge on a chair while i fix breakfast.. Ok?"
 
MJ smiled at the kiss on the cheek, and found herself outlining it while she heard him fumbling with the typewriter in the living room. When he appeared in the bedroom with the laptop and made his statement about the past. She wanted to say no, and would have if he'd given her the opportunity. She wanted him to take this journey on his own, it was for him.

Instead she found herself spending the better part of two hours reliving the hell she'd been through along with him. Since it seemed important to him to share this, she simply said nothing, and answered his questions. When he paused for food, she couldn't have been happier. "yes" she said softly. "I would gladly join you in the kitchen and watch you cook." Her voice was full of mischief, as if watching him cook would be an epic event only able to coo-berated by actually viewing.

She giggled as he swooped her up in his arms, almost taking the blanket with her and depositing her on the lounge chair. Things seemed a bit lighter between them now. As if a burden had been lifted from them both. Still they were only half way through. MJ watched as he made their eggs, bacon, toast and fried potatoes. It was one of the first times she'd ever seen a man cook in the kitchen and found it amusing. Teasing him here and there.

She piled her eggs and bacon on the toast and ate it like a sandwich. "Oh so good" she purred taking one bite after another. "I can't wait to see what you cook next" she teased. Her appetite was insatiable, she hadn't realized just how hungry she had been. With breakfast complete she watched him clean up and admired the way he moved.

In the files they had started with the most recent and were working their way backwards. They hadn't gotten into her divorce or medical files as of yet. "Apple Jax, would you mind going through the rest of the files on your own? I'm a bit tired, i'd like to take some more pain pills and take a nap. Perhaps when I wake we can discuss anything you have questions on?"
 
Breakfast was... fantastic, he had to admit with a bit of an audience he tried to not do all the things he'd been guilty of so many times. Over cook the bacon, make a mess out of the eggs, burn the toast and generally make a mess out of his own food.

He knew he'd have company with MJ in his house, but it still felt really good to have her there. he'd been on his own for so long, without the company of a woman either in his bed or in his house that he was starting to suspect that he was moving far more quickly than she was comfortable with. Once breakfast was over and MJ admitted she need to take a nap, he felt still worse, as if he was making progress between the two of them but truly were they moving to fast and this was really a way for her to kind of put the breaks on?

AJ simply nodded his head, at her request, knowing this was still taking a lot out of her even if this was a non verbal queue to sort of slow things down.

"Let me clean this up real quick and I'll get you back there. in the meantime, take these..."

AJ opened a drawer near the edge of his kitchen that lead out into the living room and pulled out a medium bottle of advil, filling a glass of water from the fridge and setting it down in front of her.

He turned to clean up the pans he'd used for breakfast and put them in the sink, and as he did, he looked over at MJ and could see her surrounded by a bit of an aura.. Truly it wasn't much more than a reflection off the floor to ceiling windows of the living room windows, the bright white of the blizzard outside creating a the picture in front of him and he couldnt help but notice how naturally beautiful she really was. Here in his house, wearing his over sized t-shirt , hair a mess and no doubt feeling less than 50 percent she was still incredible. He couldn't help but say something.

"You truly are beautiful MJ.."

It came out of left field he was sure of it.. but he said it anyway. With a touch of embarrassment he finished up the dishes and walked over to her, opening his arms, sort of awkwardly turning her on the bar stool so he could pick her up. Carrying her back to his room he wanted to kiss her, knew he shouldn't.. especially with as tired as she. Once there, AJ didn't say much more, he gathered his laptop and headed for the door once he was sure she was beginning to rest, he turned out the light and left the door to the bedroom only slightly ajar.

"Doofus..." he said to himself under his breath as he plopped down in his recliner and dove into the documents MJ had given him on the laptop.

"This is gonna take a while ..." AJ thought.. he took his time.. there was no rush.
 
"Thank you" she said with a blush as he complimented her beauty. She was hardly feeling like a bushel of daisies at the moment. Though she was loving this shirt and would have to pack in away.

There was something serene about being in his arms and having him float her back to bed and tuck her in. She wanted that kiss, but the last thing she wanted to do was fall asleep in the middle of making out for the first time. As he left the room she looked to his side of the bed. Her fingers went over his pillow and traced over where he had laid just hours before.

She knew soon he'd hit her medical file from what her ex-husband did. She didn't want to see that expression on his face. Anytime anyone reviewed it there was always that instantaneous look of first how did she survive, and second the inevitable 'oh i'm so sorry.' She couldn't handle that look from AJ. Not because he was the underlying reason, but because with him, if he was willing, there was the potential for so much more. She didn't need or want to be treated with kid gloves. She just wanted him to love her.

The last bit took her by surprise. Yes she was very attracted to him, and yes she had found his arms to be safer then a Loomis. But a future with him? What was she doing? Yes it was true he did know about the ex. But what if he wanted to know more?

She took a nightmare free nap for a couple hours and woke up with at need that required walking, sitting and pulling down her panties. Nope she was going to do this on her own. She managed to get some what on her feet and started to move to the restroom before the pain became unbearable. With tears of frustration she finally called for him "AJ, i need you"
 
AJ took his time going through all of what she'd given him. He'd finished reading interview report that MJ had taken with the young woman who was a passenger in the car, and her statements regarding what I said, contrary to the old man. It was there, in black and white and upon reading it a thousand tons of weight that had been on his shoulders keeping him down for the last twelve years was finally removed.

AJ closed his eyes for a few moments, rested his head against the leather of his recliner and ran his hands down his face, pulling ever so slightly on long beard about his face. The finality of it welled up from with in him and washed over him. AJ could feel the tears ste He'd endured, so much, the number of friends who'd basically cut him off, his mother's disapproval and all of his siblings taking the word of that man over their own sibling, her own child. He knew at that point he had to leave, but the stroke that convinced him that it was the right thing to do was his final conversation with his father. It had been painful to hear the truth of it, but his dad understood more than most ever could. So with his blessing, and understanding, AJ left. he'd not been back sense.

But that wasn't the end of it. He'd stayed in contact with his father regularly over the past twelve years in secret, calling his office only or through good old snail mail. He found out that his grandfather had passed away, and had left AJ a good chunk of change. His grandfather was wryly old man, and hated the senator with every fiber in his body, knowing that his oldest grandson was innocent of the trumped up charges pressed on him infuriated the old man. So, in what was his final wish, AJ got the cabin, and property he was currently living on. The story behind how the cabin/house came to be was a story for another time. Maybe one MJ might want to hear. She'd get a kick out of it for sure.

AJ accessed closed the interview and accessed a PDF file marked EDrpt1510. The first page should have told him he was walking into private territory. especially when he started seeing the same sort of medical record documentation that he'd see the nurses make after he'd checked in a patient for a domestic abuse report. AJ had seen MJ's scars up close and personal, only now he knew other things, her physical injuries were to say the least heart wrenching. In his time as an EMT/Paramedic AJ had seen a lot of things, and unfortunately MJ's case had all the marks to qualify it among one of the worst.

The further he read the more he felt like he was reading her diary, and after reading page 2 he could read no more. He vowed he'd discuss it with her, when she was up to it. Closing the laptop he tried to think of what they could do to pass the time, get to know one another. His train of thought was interrupted by noised from his back bedroom, he swore he heard MJ.

getting up and quickly moving back to the bedroom he reached the door and could see MJ half way to the master bathroom. "Oh shit.. let me help you..." Reaching his hand for hers he helped, trying to encourage her to make the few more steps in to the bathroom. Shaking his head in frustration at his own mistake he kindly hugged her putting his forearms under her ass and standing her in front of the toilet. pointing to the bedroom he sheepishly said "I'll... I'll be right out here when you're done to get you back in bed.."

Thoughts of changing the topic, getting her completely naked and in the shower with him wasn't far off. She could probably use a shower, so could he and if she said no.. he had nothing to lose..
 
Like her own personal hero he was there to help her. She nodded gasping as he set her down in front of the toilet letting her know he'd be right outside. MJ was going to ask him for help with her panties, but thought against it. A lot had been let out between them in a very short time. He had just discovered that he'd been cleared, his reputation, be it late, had been reinstated. She knew the family he'd come from, and heard how they shut the door on him. But that just wasn't her place to ask about.

With him safely outside the door she struggled to get her panties down and lifted up his shirt and finally had some relief. When she was done she kicked them to the side. It was just to much hassle to bend down and pull them back up. With the aid of the sink she rose to wash her hands. This was the first look she had at herself in the mirror since it began.

Her face had luckily just had minor scratches, and her hair was disgusting. She needed a shower. The only problem was she wasn't sure she could stand to take one. She thought about asking if he had a chair she could put in the shower, but even that could be problematic. Why couldn't this man have a tub?. She was just going to have to suck it up and see if he would be willing to take a shower with her.

"Apple Jax, i'm ready" she advised letting him enter. When he entered the full sight of him once again almost left her breathless. He was so handsome, and those eyes seemed to bore into her soul. "Um, I was wonder if you could change the sheets on the bed before you put me back there. And if it's not too much trouble take a shower with me and help me get clean?" she blushed as she asked "Unless you prefer to give me a bed bath, but i don't want to get your mattress wet."
 
"Um... yea.. we can do that.." AJ coughed.. he looked over at MJ and held up one finger and said. "give me a minute I've got an idea."

The bathroom was, to use an opportune word, 'large' when AJ had the place built he'd spared no expense, especially if he was going to live here for a long time. The shower was sort of his mini escape in a way, no stool really to speak of, but it was big enough for two with plenty of room. water jets out of the wall and ceiling made for an amazing experience.

When he returned, he had wide plastic stool in his left hand MJ's overnight bag in his right "I'd forgotten all about this. I tore up my ACL about 5 years ago and couldn't put any weight on my right leg, This thing was a life and limb saver. And, I thought you might want this. I'll wash your clothes later."

Turning on the shower by turning a knob inside the shower cascaded out of the ceiling while two of 6 sprays on the wall turned on. AJ set the stool inside, letting the warm water clean it off as he turned back to MJ.

with a subtle smile, he took off his shirt. He had a moderate amount of hair on his chest, he was well defined, he wasn't 'cut' like some major body builders but he was athletic enough, and active enough to show he was in good shape. Tossing his shirt to the floor, AJ reached over and put his hands on the bottom of her shirt, looking for a visual ok, that he could take it off her..
 
MJ smiled as he took of his shirt. His chest was like every mans should be. She never did understand the whole shaving the chest to show definition. She liked to run her fingers through their chest hair. A manly Man, that's what she would call AJ. His fingers were now at the bottom of her shirt. Taking a deep breath she nodded and rose her arms as much as she could.

He'd see the full view of all of her scars now, and bruising on her ribs, hip and shoulder. Her knee was still swollen. Now she was completely naked before him and with his help made it to the stool in the shower. "I think i'm going to steal your shower too" she joked trying to lighten the awkwardness of the situation.

It was a hell of a sight to see the water cascading over him. Even if he wasn't cut, he was still hot. She wanted to be back in his arms, she needed to feel him holding her close. He was being respectful, and she was being a chicken. Thoughts filled her mind of what it would be like to wrap her legs over his shoulders. To feel him invade her with his fingers and member. It had just been too long since she felt wanted on a level she couldn't even comprehend that was between them.

Turning herself around she leaned her head back so she could get it wet for him to wash.
 
"Hm... steal my shower? now that's a feat I'd pay good money to see."

Welcoming MJ in to the shower he began to soap up a loufa with some of his own body wash "I hope you don't mind using mine.. and my shampoo is a 2 in 1.. so you should be ok.."

he had no idea why he was babbling.. maybe it's because this is the first time in what felt like a life time had another woman shared his home with him. But this was now. AJ admired her beauty, he never said a word to her about her scars, he knew well she was not defined by them or held back in any sense, well at least that was his opinion anyway. seeing the water cascade down her back as she sat down on the stool he spied at the cutest ass he'd seen in a long time... his senses stirred he knew his man hood would more than likely grow.

AJ took the opportunity to stand behind her, taking the soaped up loufa and washing her back gently, going over her shoulders and the back of her neck, careful to pull up her hair. Next AJ knelt beside her, washing her toned legs and thighs.. stopping, he handed her the loufa after adding a little bit more soap. "I..here, so you can wash your face and chest.." god he was so terrible when it came to talking to women..

AJ wasn't about to presume he could wash her chest or her crotch, although the fact that he'd love to find out if she was indeed bare shaven.. or had a little patch down there.. He was curious about her breasts too, he'd averted his eyes earlier when he dressed her not getting a glimpse of her nipples. He was partially flacid now.. and looking down at his partial erection he turned a shade red. "I'm sorry MJ.. it's it's been a really long time since I've been with a woman. even longer since I've shared my home with such a beautiful woman such as yourself..."
 
Last edited:
"I'm sure it will be fine" she replied to his babbling about his shampoo and body wash. It was apparent that he was nervous. But it was actually quite calming for her. Letting her know she wasn't the only one that felt a bit awkward. Still he took great care in being chivalrous.

Taking the loufa from him she washed her landing strip and around and below her breasts. She looked over her shoulder and his face was red as he looked down embarrassed at his partial erection.

Quickly she averted her eyes blushing as well. Taking a moment to regain her composure she said. "It's ok Apple Jax. It's natural, and a bit flattering that you find me attractive. I'm equally attracted to you. But i'm sure you have more questions now that you've had the opportunity to go through more of the files. I would love to borrow another shirt to slide into fresh sheets with. Maybe when you're done reading we can cozy up and talk."
 
"MJ questions can wait.."

"Enjoy the hot water, we still need to wash your hair.." AJ reached for his own shampoo now and took a healthy amount in his right hand spreading it from back of her head down her long hair. Gathering her hair up on the top of her head he mixed up the shampoo, making sure not to miss a spot running his hands through her hair gently, and undoing a number of knots as gently as he could. His fingers gently worked against the back of her head, in a caress, not too rough, especially since she wasn't feeling anywhere near 100 percent. Washing the shampoo out of MJ's hair was an experience he'd very much like to repeat again and as the suds swirled around the drain, he thought of trying to make the most out of this situation, test her boundaries with him.

Shutting the water off, he thought now or never.. AJ was terrible at subtlety and leaned down quickly to softly kiss her. The feeling of getting this close to kissing MJ was driving him nuts..pressing his lips to her ever so slightly, a sort of 'test' kiss.. will she let him?
 
MJ moved her head away just as quick as the kiss came and slightly touched her lips. "Not like this" she said softly trying to get it across that she wanted to kiss him. But their first real kiss shouldn't be naked in a shower. Grabbing his hand she looked up into his eyes. "I don't want the story of our first kiss to be me sitting as an invalid naked in your shower. That's not saying we'll never kiss in the shower, I just.. I have to take things slow. I don't want whatever this is between us to get screwed up because we acted with haste."

Taking his hand she kissed it softly. "Will you get me a towel and change the sheets please." She wasn't rejecting him, she wanted him so much that she literally ached between her thighs. She was dying to rub her landing strip pussy and cry his name for the earth shattering orgasm that was building with in her.
 
At first AJ felt a little ashamed, he'd oversteped for sure. But when MJ kissed his hand he was confused, wasn't the guy supposed to make the first move? He was sure of it. the age old roles of courtship, he never expected MJ to be practical.. or, to be open about what she wanted. He'd always dated women who were mysterious to the point of frustration. This was refreshing..

"Um Yea.. Towel, sheets.." With haste he left and brought a towel to wrap MJ in, picking her up he helped dry her off and left a clean t-shirt on the counter. "I'll be back." Shuffling off to the bedroom AJ stripped the bed, putting new sheets on as quickly as he could. Once he was done, AJ stepped back into the master bathroom to check on his patient.

"Whenever you're ready.."
 
She was a little relieved he was taking it so well. She hung up the towel and placed his t'shirt on. She just loved the idea of wearing something that had been pressed against his body. This shirt was a little tighter and clung to her curves a bit more. Yet still hung like a dress on her.

MJ couldn't help her eyes lighting up when he came back in the bathroom. Placing her arms around his neck he lifted her with ease and carried her back to bed. "Will you stay with me?" she asked wanting to feel his warmth and the security his presence brought to her dreams.

She was surprised he hadn't said anything about her ribs. MJ half expected him to require that he wrap them. "So about that massage?" she teased as he set her down on the crisp clean sheets. "Well you did say maybe we'd talk about it later" she giggled a little at the teasing of him attempting to light up the mood.
 
Helping her on to the bed, AJ looked at her with a little wry smile. "I can whip up a foot massage, but your ribs, knee and hip are pretty bruised. I'd say from here on out at least for a while you want to be careful about what you do. I can wrap them, but aside from giving you narcotics.. aka oxycodone, it's a certain amount of pain that we need to find ways of managing, and eventually advil and tylenol may not cut it. I hate to say it that sucks. I have my own left over scripts from knee surgery.. but I'm not sure of your pain tolerances and, well I'm still a stranger, not sure how comfortable you are taking pain meds from me."

AJ screwed up his face for a moment as if he was mulling things over. "however... I can try and make a phone call. If you are ok with me letting someone else know that you are here. While you mull that over though, let me go get some lotion for your toes..."

With that, AJ bounded out of the bedroom with a purpose.
 
MJ had a remarkably high pain tolerance, given her history with being exposed to it. She thought about what he said, about letting someone else know she was there. It's not like they could get pills delivered, they were in the middle of a snow storm. A slight shiver ran through her as her mind imagined him kissing all the way up her legs and burying his head on her landing strip.

She could feel her nub throbbing at the thought, and the wetness pooling at her entrance. When he came back in with the lotion. She blushed as her eyes went immediately to his crotch, then back to his eyes. "Given that we're snowed in, I don't see how letting anyone know would make a difference. Once the storm clears, I promise that if you still think I need a doctor I'll go. But only if you're by my side."

"How would you feel about a date night?" she asked with a smile. "After your wonderful massages, i'll take an oxy, and an anti-inflammatory if you have any, and a nap with or without you. Then tonight we can have a date. Just you, me some wine if you have it, and the fireplace. We can talk, play cards, and go from there."
 
"You might need to see a doc, and probably would be a good idea to get a few x-rays, but from what I've seen I think you'll heal up just fine. Next week when the weather clears up we'll get you into the local family practice. They can pretty much take care of you. Regarding our 'date night' I think that's a pretty good idea. I have no wine, sorry so I hope some well aged Whiskey and Bud light might substitute? Speaking of wine.. I need to make that call."

AJ picked up a phone with an short fat tubular like antenna, unfolded the antenna and pushed the power button. After waiting for the phone to power up he dialed a number he knew by heart.

"Hey Jake, you made it before this mess hit?"

The crusty old man's voice responded through the receiver loud enough for MJ to hear.
"Yea, just barely, we've already got about 16 inches, how's it look at your place?"

"Last I checked we had about that, but by morning we're probably looking at 2 feet if not more, makes me glad I bought that monster in the garage. I called to make sure your old crusty ass made it home, and to ask you a couple questions." AJ's voice was confident in tone, much like it had been when MJ had first met him.

The two friends exchanged a few more barbs and quips, AJ finally told Jake MJ's condition, and what AJ had been doing for her. Jake advised much the same but said suggested using what's in the med kit, it should reduce the pain and allow her body to heal. "She'll be a little sleepy at times, but otherwise fine." Jakes voice sounded more professional as he spoke, the crustiness was still there, but it had an underlying kindness to it.

When their conversation was over, AJ hung up and looked over at MJ. "Sounds like the doc says it's ok to give you something better than Advil. Jake has been around for a while, he's an ER doc at our local hospital but also one of our oldest volunteers on the fire department. So, I got the doc's ok.. and checked up on the biggest pain in my ass since I moved here."

AJ moved back to her feet and put some lotion in his hands, aiming to coat the bottom of her feet with what he could, AJ took his time, and watched MJ, hoping she'd relax back into the pillows. He couldn't help but sneek a peak between her legs. she was right there, he could avert his eyes but he didn't. If MJ caught him looking he'd apologize. it was just hard, and getting harder to be around her without wanting to touch every part of her.
 
Mj got her pillows adjusted while she listened in an out of the chatter with Jake. She wanted to tell him he could play doctor with her. But decided not only was her timing off, but it was a bit inappropriate since she denied his kiss in the shower. Though date night, well that may prove to be a good time for that kiss they've both been wanting.

"I actually prefer champagne, but bud-light is on my list of top 5 so that will work" she teased as he agreed to their date.

As he began on her feet she giggled a little as the lotion was cold, and it tickled. Other then that she closed her eyes and let her legs relax as well, not really thinking about how she didn't have panties on. "Are you available on weekends?" she teased about hiring him as her masseuse.

If his hand massaged higher, he'd be able to reach right above the knee before she'd move her leg away from him. Once he was done she'd ask him to lay with her, and end up wrapped around him again.
 
He chuckled lightly at her comments regarding beverages of choice and decided he'd make it 'look' like champagne at dinner, pour it into a large wine glass, probably one of the only two he has in the entire house, and let her use it.

"Hm... am I free on weekends?, well that's a tough question." AJ moved up her calves to her knees, careful of where his hands were around her bad knee. He wasn't about to make matters worse there. That's for sure.

He could sense she was relaxing, that was a good thing, and it meant he was at least giving her a half decent massage. Respecting the fact that MJ didn't have any panties on he went no farther, instead he moved up next to her, set the lotion in her hands and teased.."here, hold this, make yourself useful.." Quickly leaving her guessing, AJ headed to the bathroom and returned almost as quickly.

Motioning for MJ to open her hand, AJ dropped one small circular white tablet in her hand. "This should help.."

Returning back to the bed he took the lotion back and waited for MJ to down the med he gave her. "Shall I continue miss?" AJ asked in a polite tone of voice.
 
Back
Top